Women's immodesty

Who's fault is it and how do we combat it?

>inb4 "what are you gay?"

Attached: 1538585986845.jpg (960x960, 146K)

what are you a faggot?

jews.. lurk more.

What is your problem?

>I never saw the body of a woman in my life therefore women are bad
In the next life you'll be more lucky, user.

Just walk never ride public transport

it's the fault of white men for allowing other men to influence their women

Her asshole was probably itchy. It happens to all of us.

>t.my sister and mother dress like a sluts and refuse my advice to cover up

by first removing them out of your brain

Attached: 1565518298678.png (552x2698, 285K)

what about flappers

I want to scratch it with my tongue.

Beat them.

>le "because a book was written means the book is correct xD" bullshit
Kill yourself incel.

And my big toe, mmm

>Who's fault

Attached: image.jpg (361x407, 21K)

A pro-tip for finding the correct answers to these kinds of questions is to simply ask, "What would be the response toward this woman if she did this in a strictly Muslim country?"

what are you straight?

god I wish that was me

here we go again. the woman problem. that's a toughie.

Attached: hanged.jpg (474x474, 15K)

Uh... why is this a problem? Nothing wrong with finding your family sexually attractive

If someone comes at you with the "wut gay" sh*t, tell them faggots are very promiscuous. Being loyal to one woman is normal, not gay. Being a manwhore is more similar to gays. The only difference between a manwhore and a faggot is the whole they stick it in. Monogamous men love their wife and make children.

based and Terantino pilled.

>Based Jack won a oscar that

user...don't have sex.

Based and Henry Makowpilled

Spicy food or hemoroids made ass itchy. Scratching asshole is bit awkward to do in public, so gal uses the pole. But phones have made it look sexually suggestive.

>How do we get dogs to stop biting people?

Better owners, of course.

I wanna hold onto that bar for a long ride, really clenching it so my palm will get sweaty so I can collect every slightest molecule of asscrack smell she left there, then go home and just hold it under my nose, inhaling deeply with my eyes rolled back into my skull, with a raging boner, imagining she's sitting on my face and kicking my balls with her soles at the same time
GOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD

On which bus is this, and where? I want to sniff that pole.

Her butthole was poopy and now her dress has poop all over it. Big time.

Honestly, I think that woman will eventually walk around naked and at some point reality will break and take care of itself and one famous woman will wear a burka and then it will be like apes discovered clothes again or something.

Or we're just going to have to rape women that do this without any regard for our own personal wellbeing and it might solve it. You'll never solve it by "doing" anything though.

Genie is out of the bottle, The Bible warned against this, now you are gay if you disagree with it and somehow anti-feminist. All you can do is /shrug

>Who's fault is
Their fathers

Girls dress immodestly for attention. But there are two types here: Some girls are unattractive. Their faces are not pretty so they need to show more skin to look hot and get attetnion. Pretty girls don't need to. But type two is when pretty girls do dress immodestly, either because everyone else is doing it or because they think the outfit is cute and they're peer pressured to wear it because the style is in and everyone else is doing it (so basically same thing).

So the solution is to make it well known that showing excess skin means you're unsatisfied with the attention you get with just your face. You'd only dress half naked if you're insecure and need an easy, slutty boost to your attractiveness.

>immodesty
Fuck off. "Modesty" is like "humility", only considered a virtue by shitters not good enough to be better.
Cunts should not be allowed to wear any clothes. Cunts are property not people. The most a cunt should wear is a collar.

Faggot

>how do we combat it?
Found the jew larping as an incel, trying to stoke the flames.
Get the fuck out of here with this nonsense thread, or go live in Saudi Arabia where women are forced to wear bed sheets.

if dat ass itching must rubbing

Another solution to immodesty is give them cute/pretty alternatives to wear that are inexpensive. It's basically impossible to find long shorts, and if you find them they're ugly. Girls should wear dresses.
You go to the store and all you see are crop tops for $8. Girls need blouses and dresses to wear that are easily available, in style, popular, and cheap.

Attached: vlazxs.jpg (256x192, 6K)

telling your daughter what to do or wear is oppressive and problematic. That is grounds for having her removed from your home and placed in the foster care of a diverse brown household of cultural richness. of course, you will have to pay for all her brown babies, because paying for children isn't in the culture of our diverse superiors.

fag

be chad and fuck them modest

That is not the problem
The problem is their fathers dont care
Fathers that do care are not having their kids taken away

>canacuck giving chad advices
>anytime get jailed cuz of manspreading and stare-raping
kek

>there is now e coli and other shit on that hand rail
This is why no one likes public transportation.

>"what are you a gay muslim?"