New stonetoss comic

New stonetoss comic

Attached: 1566367239464_0.jpg (4000x1333, 1016K)

Oh! You made a little cartoon did you? That's charming. That's you in the red shirt - isn't it, OP? Ha ha ha. What scintillating wit!

Attached: a_winner_is_you.jpg (512x384, 18K)

yet here u r. it's called "projecting" look into it

Looks too sloppy to be him desu

Gake and fay. Pic related is the actual new comic.

Attached: science-denier-comic.png (1500x500, 70K)

Stop shilling this unfunny comic
Based

Now that I see them side by side, you even used the wrong brush!

Why can't leftists lose that inane unfunny long-texting cancer?

It's pretty telling when you see leftist roasties screeching incel at people like Molly meme on Twitter. He's a happily married man with a child. It's almost like they really are only capable of repeating talking points they get from media talking heads. I guess the thought of happily married men who point out the flaws in society simply because they are worried about their children's future absolutely terrifies them. All they can do is sink back and peck "incel" into their keyboard.

It's 2019 and we have knockoff stonetoss cartoons, what a time to be alive!

Also, 40% you tranny.

>Your argument is invalid because I assume you have never copulated therefore I'm correct and win.

Attached: TFWTooIntelligentToWin.png (550x550, 145K)

>missed out on pre-marital sex
imagine living in a country where this is an accepted, and even promoted, rite of passage. Jesus fucking Christ.
And I literally fucked my girlfriend everyday after class senior year of high school. I wish I would have waited for the right girl.

That's because leftists outsource every aspect of being a human to the "experts". They outsource comedy to the comedians. They outsource thinking to the propagandists. They outsource security to the police. They've outsourced away everything away such that only a mindless automaton remains.

>Disenfranchised young men are turning to extreme right wing ideology.
Well, whoever made this is right. It shouldn't be funny to leftshits though

>implying stonetoss would have a comic with that many WORDS WORDS WORDS

Attached: lmao.jpg (480x272, 20K)

This triggers the Jow Forumstard.

>that much words
more like a lefty edit

the 40% meme was invented by the Jews

I'm married with kids. Both of us virgins at the wedding. Have a successful life despite troubles...

I'm normal - what am I doing here?

WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS

The other day I caught my friend checking his phone to see if infinity chan was up. Didn’t know he was active here or there. Both of us have good jobs, married, kids. If people only knew that true incels on pol are as rare as a nigger with a 401k.

You know how I know a leftist made that?

Attached: download.jpg (481x277, 37K)