90% of Jow Forums threads are bait threads bashing Donald Trump for not hating Jews

>90% of Jow Forums threads are bait threads bashing Donald Trump for not hating Jews

How did we let it get this bad?
Redditors need to leave now.

Attached: yuge groyper.jpg (800x800, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1998/05/16/chung-ties-china-money-to-dnc/e358ec86-1c62-40ff-9679-67be94c5f148/?noredirect=on
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1996_United_States_campaign_finance_controversy
nationalreview.com/2017/07/chinese-illegally-donated-bill-clinton-reelection-campaign-media-downplayed/
slate.com/news-and-politics/1997/03/the-chinese-connection.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's China.

China runs the DNC and is pushing the Jew Hate narrative.

This could change things. Provide redpills if possible.

>China
That's why Mossad shills just shut down a thread warning of more mossad mass shootings that I was in right? because it's china? Holy fuck you Zionists are so annoying.

>hating jews is now reddit

Needs to get up to 100% you kike loving faggots

Mossad is planning more mass shootings and they just shut down a thread to cover it up

>zionists
They’re called kikes

truth! just retards trolling.
hurr durrr he wants to buy a new state. HHEE IDIOT!!!

Hey Mossad you're nothing but cowards and losers who don't know what winning means.

>calls me mossad for calling out kikes

How fucking retarded are you?

>how did we let it get this bad?
fuck off back to r3ddit yourself, /ptg/. you know it's god damn true.

Show your real flag Mossad. it's funny how pathetic zionists are. Fucking cowards.

washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1998/05/16/chung-ties-china-money-to-dnc/e358ec86-1c62-40ff-9679-67be94c5f148/?noredirect=on

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1996_United_States_campaign_finance_controversy

nationalreview.com/2017/07/chinese-illegally-donated-bill-clinton-reelection-campaign-media-downplayed/

slate.com/news-and-politics/1997/03/the-chinese-connection.html

What's up Chang.

So when is the next mass shooting mossad?

Attached: kiking.jpg (1285x2131, 1.99M)

Back to r the cucks faggots

You tell me--Mossad is a LARP for the CIA.

>same one liners
>same propaganda
>same spooks
>same posters
>same unfunny memes being repeated over and over again
>why is x doing this?
>HAHAHAHAHA ITS OVER Jow Forums
>well Jow Forums?
>he has a point
>generic anti trump wall of text
>antifa wall of text
>mods delete anything that’s a breathe of fresh air
>ban genuine posters
>lets repetitive bot like spammers walk free

Attached: 0A45FD78-EA52-4353-8CC1-BC433D63DCC0.jpg (250x241, 7K)

>Mossad is a LARP for the CIA
Holy fuck! This is how desperate you Israelis are these days? SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD!

Nice work chink--your English has gotten very good.

bump
we need to increase the quality of Jow Forums

report posts, and bump the high-effort posters, drop redpills at every opportunity, don't reply to obvious shills or call them out, etc

No it isn't. It's Europeans who are fucking sick of the current state of the USA. Trump is sending us into a global recession and now he's trying to bully Denmark into giving up Greenland to the US. To me this feels like a modern day invasion without the military. And he expects us to thank him and pay him for having their military in all our countries. Get the fuck out, we can't stand you. I never thought I'd say this but I want China to win the trade war and the USA to collapse.

Attached: fsgfdsgsd.png (602x291, 35K)

>90% of Jow Forums are threads praising zio-don

Attached: 1566319972971.png (800x800, 339K)

>Feels like invasion
You're literally retarded. You've a nigger aren't you? Otherwise you were literally invaded by sand niggers.

>Zion Don
Another chink spotted

Trump is doing what Putin did to Crimea. He's a fucking criminal and a bully. Denmark are a small country and he knows he can say what he wants and there's nothing they can do. The current state of the US is fucking sickening, and add to that his love of Israel. And then all the Trump retards on here now love Israel because Trump said so. Truely disturbing people.

>Redditors
That's not how you spell 8ch/pol/.

Attached: 1502423557243.gif (300x100, 487K)

This guy is retarded.
Alex Jones has been blaming China for the Epstein blackmail operation.
You really think China did it? Even though Epstein has been connected to Mossad?

Attached: 1565583846335.jpg (218x256, 24K)

Alternatively
>any and all meaningful attempts at discussion is immediately drowned out by retards thinking you’re a big mean slide thread when 20 threads about [insert happening of the week here] already exist