Is "white fragility" real...

Is "white fragility" real? Seems like white dudes ARE freaking out over every little innocuous thing lately like a kids movie having a black guy in it or w/e

Attached: whinypol1.png (763x420, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/Ru2c8X0KUe68/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love how they say the number of nerve endings as if any of the followers will be able to conceptualize anything significant from that figure

Why do they bring up their filthy cunts at every opportunity?

Wow that’s not a very nice thing to say at all. Okay question for American anons. Do normie white girls in the US legit and unironically hate white men like Jow Forums seems to say? As a bong who lives in a 99% white area I find it very hard to imagine desu But with everything I see here, it seems like most white girls are fucking blacks and browns constantly + spend all day talking about how much they hate you online and want you to die. Obviously that cannot be true but what’s actually going on irl? Do they hate you for real? This is so bizarre as someone looking in from the outside. Do zoomer white girls hate you guys?

Attached: BF86A4A4-6116-42AA-998B-BACB29F57DB3.jpg (750x878, 560K)

8,000 nerve endings
Double that and cut it off...

>Taking a huge swath of American's future and past from them
>UR SO SENSITIVE

Attached: dangerous young men.jpg (842x960, 87K)

I can say one word on social media and make every nigger chimp out. think nigger fragility is actually real

Is 'x fragility' just the liberal Twitter version of 'u mad' ?

All humans are sensitive to being discriminated against but only white men aren't allowed to talk about it.

Why are they so fucking petty and mean Jow Forums?

Attached: 612367DA-DDD1-400F-B3E7-69E4569F382D.jpg (750x810, 309K)

>be undesired whore
>make fun of cultured and disciplined men because they don't want a whore for a wife
>haha you are sensitive bitches
>omg why won't guys fuck me

The same lot that whine and complain about everything have the nerve to call white men sensitive when they voice legitimate complaints about the state of society and where the culture is headed.
Women are a fucking meme.

Well punk is for fags and always has been so why would we care how punk women of the color of shit say?

Pretty much.
Or call a woman a whore/ thot.

NO
bitchute.com/video/Ru2c8X0KUe68/

>1 post
>memeflag
Why can't Jews and glowniggers put more effort into their bait?

this

it's literally their only worth

Where are these "fighting-aged white men"? I don't see any white people cracking skulls over being called racists and sexists 24/7. Where are all these fragile white men?

>more skunk than white men

Just say the word nigger. See how many cuts are triggered then

both sides (inb4 muh centrist) are writing shitty rents about how they are 'represented' in medias. The question is who is right overall, but both sides are whining about cultural representation bullshit.

Lol one of us Americans go on there and tell her you're triggered because your nerve endings were cut off cause you were mutilated at birth. It sucks, I know, but you now have the opportunity to throw that shit in her face.

>Is "white fragility" real? Seems like white dudes ARE freaking out over every little innocuous thing lately like a kids movie having a black guy in it or w/e
If I say BOO! to fucking anything ZI am a bully, but yet you call for white genocide it's "where fragility" the same fucking hypocrites spew both philosophically inconsistent positions.

State of Twitter how the fuck does this get so many RTs and favs. Reminds me why I don't bother with that cancer site anymore.

full disclosure i went to an extremely jewish university (surprising) and yes, it was 100% normal to bash white people. no one would care if you did, and the girls constantly did. yet they still only hook up with white boys. but if you said anything about another race, esp jews, you would be fully ostracized and hated universally.

This from someone I know I could make go berserk and perhaps violent with one single word chosen carefully by me depending on whatever lower gender/racial caste they happen to fall under.

Attached: 9B4F518F-ACFE-41CD-98FB-18A6211CC9CE.jpg (728x546, 46K)

Yes and no. Remember they're women, they say what's trendy and what's on TV. So while they say they hate white men, most of them exclusively fuck white men. Their pussies and their brains are disconnected. Doublethink.

Go on there and tell her

that was more succinct than my point and you are correct. its a phase. bring in the next hot thing to hate and they will switch as well.

Yeah, it's called being the passive aggressive target for the entire corporate-media mega-structure and politically targeted on a daily basis. What you don't seem to understand is we were raised the most compassionate, least racist generation of white men that has ever walked this planet; and yet, we were sucker punched and cheap shotted from behind for our tolerance. There is a day of reckoning, and all actions have consequences.

>white men are so fragile
>white men are so oppressive
Lol sage

Attached: 3d2.jpg (317x699, 46K)

>"The clitoris has 8,000 nerve endings and still isn't as sensitive as a woman or a black on the internet"
Tweet that and watch all ironic hell ensue

>greatest culture in the world
>whites have no culture
>most famous dishes in the world
>whites cant cook
>most attacked people by biggest cry babbies
>white people crying
>shitskins have terrible hygiene
>whites smell
ok its almost like a patern here of cope, insecurities and projecting.

/thread

OP is the the same shill who constantly makes the "do white girls really hate white guys" threads, aka the pakincel.

Why do they mention white people so much? It's almost like there is a racist agenda against whitey

Even just black woman.

>wow a random tweet
>it's gotta be true!!

Seriously KYS your family will be sad but they'll understand. Do it today.

Don’t forgot how violent white men are, according to leftist females who tweet this fact while they simultaneously lower their eyes and cross the street to avoid nigs and spics as their heart rates rapidly cross the 100bps threshold.

>8000 nerve endings

Omar must have wailed like a banshee when they chopped off her lady bit.

>Is "white fragility" real?

Whites are the most tolerant and generous of all the races

this is a Black Fragility thread now.

Attached: black_fragility.jpg (474x313, 27K)

exactly , punk is just a synonym for faggot/pussy/bitch

'White fragility' is noticing who the enemy is.

Yeah, those look pretty fragile. Probably just snap them over your knee like a stick.

I have never seen I nigger I haven't hated. They are ugly subhumans. A proto human. Perhaps a genetic test before our creators final conception of the white man.

How could anybody argue against this?

What year is it? What language are you speaking? What food do you eat? What technology do you use? Its ALL white.

I hope they know it is because of our generosity and naivety that they are left alive.

Attached: 1565295358750.jpg (528x660, 78K)

No, but jewfragility is.
Could you imagine having to make laws in countries under your thumb to prevent citizens from even questioning the historical accuracy of an event?

Attached: 1556418587197.jpg (1125x1366, 404K)

FUCK. YOU!
That being said, no.

White males are quite sensitive and emotional
They have list manliness and become amygaldans

We are the least sensitive. We get attacked 24/7 by every other group and we can take it. Try calling women cunts, blacks niggers and gays faggots. Watch the complete meltdown that occurs.

The foreskin has 20,000 nerve endings and still isn't as sensitive as a roastie talking about female circumcision.

>what's your problem Western man?
>your homes are flooded with foreigners who hate you
>politicians and pundits falsely accuse you of racism, non-stop
>no loving family for you in the future, only jaded feminists and tinder-graduates
>your culture, religion and race are denounces as a repressive relic of the past
now don't cry, you little fragile incel, did you really think you were entitled to any of that? pshhh

Attached: 1501101682154.jpg (1280x1726, 345K)

>White men freaking out over every little thing
>A tweet with nearly 600k people express their disdain for white men openly
Hmmm, it's almost as if the freaking out is justified wouldn't you think?

Its literally time to kill leftists, hang niggers, and guillotine kikes and elites.

Every kill should be recorded and reason for death should be recorded also, so we dont have to learn from the same problem in the future.

Attached: 1563157609138.gif (400x461, 95K)

>What technology do you use?
>he thinks technology was invented by humans and not given to us by the ayys

Attached: ayylmao.png (549x413, 108K)

>relentlessly bash white males at every opportunity
>white males start to notice
>WHY ARE THESE WHITE MALES SO FRAGILE LOLOOLLOLO

I mean there have been mass casualty shootings just about every month because of this in america

>Invite millions of Foreigners into the country
>Indoctrinate your children into Homosexuality and Transgenderism in pre-school
>Constantly called evil, racist, bigot, etc
>Made to feel shame for the actions of your ancestors
>Demonized by the media
>Beaten in the street if you don't like this
>Doxxed and harassed if you don't like this
>Socially ostracized if you don't like this
>Jailed if you don't like this
lol why are you so sensitive bigot there's nothing to be angry about

Attached: 1566368581109.png (771x587, 87K)

Ah, wassa matter
White boi never been an Amerislave

That's actually funny

Based.

>the only legitimate grievance anyone could ever have is being the descendant of slaves
Idiot.

Just reply with nigger and watch

Say nigger and see who is fragile

60% of whites in the US are of German ancestry no more than 2-3 generations American, most of the "whites" here are just as much of invited foreign invaders as any nonwhite. Even Trump is of German ancestry only 2 generation American

this seems to be a common experience

The guy in OP's pic is correct.
Nothing as sensitive as white male liberals or MTF trannies who are 99% white men.

Attached: Nu-Western DNA.jpg (1164x1200, 670K)

And Jews wonder why mass shootings happen.

Its the only hereditary denial of god given rights
Everything else is choice

The question isn’t “are they freaking out”. It’s “do they have a reason to be freaking out”.

> go to twitter
> search "white men"
> replace statements about whites with black
> watch the butthurt for two minutes
> get b&
> get v&

Attached: spar meg.jpg (750x556, 518K)

i've never read such a disgusting quote than your pic related. there's no place for christcucks in the future.

Its dwarfed by a single weekend in baltimore or chicago though.

Attached: OPPRESION OLYMPICS.jpg (750x741, 104K)

Twitter is a progressive cult platform that slowly losing relevance. I don't know one normalfag that uses it.

They're inside playing video games.

(((they))) are just running a massive smear campaign against whites while telling them "don't get mad" and "it's all your fault", so that when whites do eventually start to awaken the peons they will be able to say "we told you whites were a bunch of butthurts"

all part of the narrative for control. keep reading twitter, keep drinking soi, keep watching netflix, keep talking about what we want you to talk about, get mad at whites, get mad at iran, get mad at russia, get mad at straight people, get mad at fucking ANYTHING that's not (((us)))

>White fragility
>Black people can't even handle it when a white person says the Nigger word

>assumes I'm talking about America
How very American of you
I was talking about Europe, but I guess it applies to America as well. American Germans are indistinguishable from other American whites, and will assimilate very easily. the opposite is true for non-European migrants, as they will always think of themselves as Chinese or whatever first.

FUCK OFF WITH THAT SHITE COPYPASTA YOU FUCKING LAME BASTARD.

Lol all these girls fuck white guys. Guaranteed.

>Throw every possible insult on earth at white men
>we get slightly annoyed by it.
>WHY SO ARE YOU SO FRAGILE INCEL!!!!
>say the N word or call a woman a slut
>everbody loses his mind.

Social media was a mistake.

Thanks for once again proving the left can't meme

Attached: 12c7df6b2015cbbd13c01eba99711e619b0079a2c5b9cf5163a1bb397748d505.jpg (300x354, 25K)

You can literally take what these lunatics say and apply the exact opposite and it will be true.
>White men are fragile
White men get up on mass every single fucking day and drag our asses to work to keep this whole rotten shitshow running.

sensitive huh?

It literally takes ONE word to completely fuck up a nigger's day and you're giving us this sensitivity shit lol

Attached: 1566378897794.jpg (2048x1536, 681K)

put up or shut up

>the Nigger word

Attached: 1517343304200.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

they're just coping with the phrase "snowflake" from 2015 still. thats all it is.

Attached: 1564880567144.png (500x500, 29K)

>n-word
Hello newfriend, you do know you can say nigger all you want here, right?

This desu
(And without anaesthetic too)

Attached: 1566331065300.png (646x960, 655K)

have't you realized it yet? they don't give a shit about you saying nigger, they just want a reason to attack you

>600k likes

Attached: 1548220990202.jpg (1920x1080, 158K)

As with all these things, it is projection. Just go on Twitter and do something as innocuous as criticize rap and watch them melt the fuck down.

>More Punk than the very people who invented Punk
Shut you, you stupid shit skins. This is how simple and insecure they are.

I don't see anyone freaking out. Mostly what I see is men like myself giving up on all forms of entertainment.

Now call her a thot/roastie and see what happens

whoa, you're hardcore

Do you have a picture of one?

Attached: 1566331009458.jpg (516x960, 114K)