Is a Monarchy better then a Republic?

Is a Monarchy better then a Republic?
youtube.com/watch?v=vlnNsLj8-LY

Attached: vlazxs.jpg (1200x799, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B7392ShPZ9o
ecclesiamilitans.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no, its. better to have a election every few years than a dynastic civil every time some inbred retard feels he deserves the throne

Yes the benefits of a monarchy are so obvious, once you actually read anything besides enlightenment propaganda. Everything that was promised to be made better under republics/democracy has been made worse. Men are less free, wars are fought more often, the state is more intrusive, and taxes are higher.
If you are concerned about the economics Hoppe makes a great argument using liberal/libertarian anthropology that demonstrates the superiority of Monarchy.
youtube.com/watch?v=B7392ShPZ9o
Although personally I reject liberal anthropology and like to resurrect a Traditional understating of man as a person who is part of the organic whole instead instead the individual consumer of modernity.
Although to do all that one must restore sacrality to the world. One must have the alter before they can have a throne.

Attached: involution.jpg (1280x924, 301K)

OP I will try to give this thread another bump with a cute anime girl because I like the topic and most of the catalog is filled with garbage.

Attached: 1545847541181.jpg (1024x576, 64K)

So it's
1.Traditional Catholicism
2.Monarchism
3.Democracy Capitalism
4.Communism

>Cheaper
>consistent exterior policy.
>no political allegiance, only the country.
>prepared all his life to be a diplomatic with a big agenda full of important people that always will pick the phone.

Attached: AAFqFCO.img.jpg (421x416, 32K)

Thanks user, why not start your own threads.
People need the Monarchpill

Yeah that is one way you can understand the cycle of civilization. It all makes sense once you understand that liberal/progressive are really code words for decay. As time moves forward the civilization breaks down and the next caste takes control and each age takes on the aspects of the caste that is in power.
At the moment we are in the Kali Yuga, the age of Iron, the final age. Everyone is concerned with the masses, all are "equal". Politicians act and make decisions not based on principles but because polls show what choices are the most popular.

>Although to do all that one must restore sacrality to the world. One must have the alter before they can have a throne.

So.. People need traditional catholicism before we get monarchism

Just trying to be nice user and I am pretty autistic when it comes to making threads, I can never do it. Always happy to comment though. Hopefully those lurking may learn something.

Attached: 1550210643789.jpg (440x406, 72K)

We need traditional catholicism's anthropology then?

Yes, although you can break that out more generally and say people need religion before they can have a king. I am not trying to push one religion or another.
E Micheal Jones is right when he says that ethnos needs logos, although I tend to think one is the product of the other. the faith people practice is a reflection of their ethnicity/race and their groups shared soul.

Attached: 1546476601859.jpg (624x800, 206K)

Practice makes perfect user, again thx and i myself learned something from your posts.

Yes if you want a Catholic society you need catholic understanding of man. The anthropology of modernity reduces man to the machine, he has no dignity. How can the masses take part in a hierarchy and subordinate themselves to a King when he understands that he and his fellow man are nothing but automata.

Attached: 1559609389620.jpg (800x534, 208K)

Yes

>election

That's exactly what opens you up to manipulations and crowd control though.

>i have a hollywood view of monarchy
>i think my vote matters
Get a load of this cretin

Dude you should study Traditional Catholic Anthropology, like you said
>Although to do all that one must restore sacrality to the world. One must have the alter before they can have a throne.

Yes

Attached: 584DF6FC-37D9-4C22-9D09-A1193E7ABE70.jpg (403x601, 44K)

Beyond that it divides the nation. The nation is a family, well that is what it is supposed to be, everyone is related and should be the same race. Does your family vote for a leader? No that would be crazy. Why would you want brothers and sisters fighting over common family decisions? The nation should then be treated in much the same way as a family, unified under a singular authority whose power is known and absolute.
Through democracy the nation, the family, is divided. Which allows the importation of people to further segregate the family. Not to mention class conflict can be created and manipulated as well.
In a Traditional view of the world a man is a person and part of the organic whole. Much like your eye, or your finger, is part of your body. One is defined by the other. Your use in your society is determined by your caste which also informs who you are as a person. Without a proper caste in an organic society a person is incomplete.

Attached: 1548595510500.png (874x698, 898K)

any good recommendations? I get payed next week and usually order a hardcover or two to add to my library.

Attached: 1499882698819.png (696x1000, 514K)

Sadly no..the best i can recommend is a traditional Catholic website ecclesiamilitans.com/

Other then that no.

Yes, but the kings died along with the gods, murdered by the french.
People who want a 21st century monarchy are LARPers who don't understand what made monarchy better.

what's the difference between a monarchy and a dictatorship?

Oh I don't know, would you like to have the Clinton family rule over your ass? Cringe take faggot there is a reason why everyone overthrew over limited their kings and queens.

Monarchy is better than everything.

It's two sides of the same goyim medal.

Do you really think the Gods are dead? Rationalism and empiricism have their limits and the scientist of today have already fallen in to the trap of scientism. Working alongside the media and the intelligence agencies they have crafted a psuedo religion and just replaced God with man. In this age man worships himself and his own ego. Given what I know of civilizations past this situation has happened before and can not continue for much longer.
From my understanding man is wired for belief and when this decadent age collapses all the Gods will return.
Well that is unless the technocratic elite are able to perfect their understanding of Cybernetics and apply that knowledge to trap humanity in a mediated feedback loop with computers and create a new man. A man who is beyond homo-ecnomicus and whose quality would align with the presuppositions of modernity and allow it to continue indefinitely.
Kind of like the end of history but instead of liberal values it is technology. Terrifying stuff really

Attached: 1547930960757.jpg (1920x1080, 260K)

In physical terms? Nothing. In metaphysical terms? Everything.

some people just need a boot to lick. any boot

What drives the Clintions to make the horrible decisions they do? It is their quest for money and power. A king already has both if sufficient quantities. A king does not need to make back room deals with shady characters to ensure his election.
While yes there are plenty of problems with a King Bill or Queen Hillary even a monarchy with them at the helm would be superior to a democracy with the best man you can think of. This is because in a democracy the real people rule from the shadows by way of media and currency manipulation.

Attached: 1557434424897.jpg (560x560, 64K)

As I understand it a dictator, a demagogue, derive their power from the masses. Even if they have the military and the guns they are always looking below for their authority.
A king on the other hand will derive his authority from what is above. It is a metaphysical distinction you are correct and one that highlights a huge difference between the Traditional world and Modernity.

Attached: 1482939119316.jpg (605x824, 606K)

Good post

Exactly, I usually post in these threads. I’m the britanon who talks about how a king will naturally make the state stronger because their child will inherit, but you seem to be doing a good job here. The monarchy/aristocracy pill is the best to swallow

The sad thing is it shouldn't have to be a required pill at all. Simply observe how a family operates and extend that out to a whole nation. While not a perfect analogy it provides enough of an understanding about how generally a people should organize themselves.
Providence, or if you prefer nature, as provided for man the template. It is sad that so much propaganda has been created for countless generations to upend this structure in favor of one that allows a few own property and conduct business outside what is required by their caste.
The bankers wanted to free things like rights from responsibilities so their ownership no longer is contingent on their duty to King and country. They wanted unlimited acquisitions and they managed to make a world that allows that crime.

Attached: 1520660465777.jpg (625x625, 46K)

That impossible and that's why we're going back to god.

Exactly, a firm aristocracy is the ultimate anti-thesis to the bourgeoisie. With capitalism, the elite constantly changes, this can allow subversive people and greedy people achieve places of power. Whilst in an aristocracy, only those who have descended from the beginning of the nation can achieve power, it keeps power contained to a small group that is far more loyal. Mass immigration, homosexuality and outright degeneracy have been caused by parliamentarianism and liberalism, this is also because a monarch simply couldn’t make his nation degenerate, as he relies on the traditional foundation to maintain power.

I pray that you are right user but you should still read what the cyberneticans have written. It is a powerful framework for how to understand the world and it is painfully obvious that our current elite are using these ideas at this very moment to control society.
For the technical side of things try:
Cybernetics or Control and Communication in the Animal and the Machine
For the philosophical side of things
God and Golem Inc
both by the father of the field Norbert Wiener
I hope at this point I shouldn't have to comment on the symbolism on the cover of the book.

Attached: 41jf1Mx4u5L._SX326_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (328x499, 19K)

>Mass immigration, homosexuality and outright degeneracy have been caused by parliamentarianism and liberalism, this is also because a monarch simply couldn’t make his nation degenerate, as he relies on the traditional foundation to maintain power.
One should also consider that a monarch is connected to his people, they are his folk. The atomization of modernity has produced an elite who feel no connection to their folk. Or rather they consider each other as their folk and look upon the people as a resource as they look upon oil or nuclear.
It is a perverse way to organize things and the disdain the elite have for the people becomes obvious

Attached: 1563235199847.jpg (1280x720, 147K)