Whatever happened to Italy?

They ruled the civilized world for 1000yrs and now the whole country is a shithole overrun by Africans and Bangladeshis.

Attached: A10A0690-F979-4D19-B0F1-265E80810AA3.png (1296x1172, 111K)

Civilizations rise and fall

Ironic since Germany is a shithole overrun by Africans and Turks.

>They ruled the civilized world for 1000yrs
You should lurk more on saged for being a dumb faggot and probably a Turk.

Ironic since America is a shithole overrun by Mexicans and Negroes.

Italians are the Indians of Europe.
India:Asia::Italy:Europe

> Italians are the Indians of Europe.

You pajeets are utterly DELUSIONAL. Wait until the Italians of /pol see this nonsense.

Ironic since Canada is a Chinese real estate investment and full of third worlders

zhang, i thought you liked us?

Attached: ItalyAndIndia.png (4572x1536, 655K)

that's because zoop zoopity loop siculo neapolitan something something lombardy something ashemed of disgenic horror italy

Attached: muh sigulo neabolidan.png (381x363, 16K)

did I mention siculo neapolitan invading lombardy yet?

Attached: muh sigulo neabolidan2.png (443x363, 31K)

see? even the map says so

Attached: muh sigulo neabolidan3.png (383x519, 20K)

Who cares about gdp growth? Italians are fighting like hell to keep Italy for Italians. They value their people and way of life over 0’s in shlomos bank account

But we didn’t rule the civilized world for 1000yrs, more like 12yrs and only half for a few years.

Too close to Africa, with the closest parts being under firm mafia role - of which human trafficking is a main staple of income.

Well Italians contributed lots to the world while India hasn't so it's not really comparable.

pretty much this. Any non-delusional user understand that what we experience now is the fall of the West, as a total.
Fight or hide, I doubt it'll matter, so be sure to enjoy civilization for as long as it lasts.

Attached: end of times.jpg (600x334, 57K)

fuck (((freemasonry))) fuck (((garibaldi)))

turns out singing, lounging around, four hour lunches and drinking all the time isn't conducive to healthy economy

>Italians are the Indians
Never seen this in Italy

Attached: slumdog-toilet.jpg (615x410, 38K)

How the fuck does Malta increase GDP? Increased tourism?