Whats stopping you from taking the christpill user?

Genuinely curious

Attached: fishing.jpg (1080x1300, 591K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/pIPrYt4luluu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They accept non-Europeans as members, who should be excluded from all forms of society.

Oppressive desert religions dont really make any sense

i've taken the Christpill, it saved my life

Several things prevent me from joining any church:
1) Jesus never asked to be worshipped. I reject that viewpoint.
2) I don't think a council of mainly pagans (Council of Nicea) did a good job in defining what "Christianity" was supposed to be: Where was "Christianity" in the 300 years it took to reach this point? Why did the finished product seem overly pagan, including "Jesus as Sol Invictus"? I therefore reject it.
3) Churches (and organized religion in general) are the work of man, and not of God. I reject that.
4) Fuck Rome and Fuck the pope, I reject them.

I really can't see the point.

Christianity didn't exist as a term until the Kennedy election in the US. It was a term invented because Protestants wouldn't vote for a Catholic.

because im not retarded

>Council of Nicea
What books are authentic and form the Bible and what books are not authentic, was also decided in this council and subsequent ones. If you don't trust their understanding and teachings about Christianity, saying you should trust the Bible ("what Jesus said" your first point) is absurd.

I don't find middle eastern religions relateable or meaningfull when I live in northern Europe

just waiting for the right moment, fucking jew islamist

>Whats stopping you
King of the jews.

I am not pedo

Highly unlikely - so I prefer the theory that Christianity was going to be released for the Disc Drive that was proposed for the Nintendo 64, except Tupac's hologram, dressed in a tutu, wrecked the prototype in a battle with Godzilla and King Ghidorah..

Attached: GaryGlitterDuckOrville_large.jpg (450x600, 62K)

If there is a god, he is one sick motherfucker. And pretty much useless. Just take a look around. The world is a horrible place and humans are worse than animals. We all deserve to be eradicated....again.

That it cucked Europe. The 4th crusade in which the Catholics sacked the Byzantine empire allowed Muslims to invade Europe

bitchute.com/video/pIPrYt4luluu/

Joking aside, look at this coin. The "Jesus" pictured here is just a redrawing of "Abraxas" (solar deity of the Basileadean Gnostics) in his sun-chariot. It doesn't look particularly monotheistic to me. What they actually agreed on was a mess.

Attached: ProbusCoin.jpg (521x268, 26K)

Bc pagan larpers make threads like

Because even if it wasn't jew shit, it would still be sandnigger religion.

Attached: 1564347108816.png (500x522, 101K)

>Ethnic religion
I agree. "Ethnic" as fuck.

Attached: Thor was a Turk.png (1341x245, 50K)

A lot of humans are good people, we have trapped ourselves in this mad system of world trade.

Maybe I'm ignorant, but I can see no connection between that coin and any of the world councils (I have no idea how they're called in English). The Bible being a product of said councils is a fact tho.
As for depictions in general, most christian art uses the exact methods and representations that were used during the time period they were created, at least in the first 6-7 centuries.

Christians tend to be assholes.

Sorry, I'm not a boy-molesting pedo

The cross is literally in your flag

Didn't Constantine summon all the top "Christians" and some pagans as well, to hammer out in some council or other, what they thought Christianity should be, resulting in "Jesus-as-Sol-Invictus" (which is supposedly what the coin represents)? Such is my understanding.

I regurgitated it. Figuring out the Christ was a jew, every apostle was a jew, and every harm that Christianity has done and how jewish it is in the way it assimilates cultures? It changes you forever.

I am a decent and generally nice guy.

Take your christkike spam back to /x/.

Attached: Christ Chan teaches the children about slavery in the bible.jpg (1697x979, 533K)

The resulting dogma has nothing to do with Sol Invictus. You can find that many icons use imagery from paintings and statues of Zeus but that doesn't mean that christian teachings are also based on Zeus.

lack of any evidence

christians desu.

Attached: 1553358179347.jpg (576x768, 104K)

only albanian post i've ever agreed with

I cannot be saved

Rare flag

>love
These people don't know the meaning of the word. Enabling someone to continue to engage in harmful behaviors isn't love.

Pretty much this. Only people you don't try to help better themselves are those you hate or don't care bout.

I've moved beyond this stage of development

Very original and well thought out comment, thanks for contributing.

The classic "if god real then why bad thing happen"

christians are sub 90 iq animals who have so little control about their lives and emotions they would rather deny reality and everything they know to be true for a chance to avoid death

so the answer to your question is that I dont indentify with that crowd what so ever

see look at this retard, 0 understanding of history, reality, time, what ever
he posts an unsourced text, and doesnt even know that anatolia was fully white before the bysantine mass migration, turkish invasion and arab invasion

Attached: 1555414483522.jpg (2592x1944, 2.21M)

>These people don't know the meaning of the word. Enabling someone to continue to engage in harmful behaviors isn't love.
>Pretty much this. Only people you don't try to help better themselves are those you hate or don't care bout.
ahem do you have any quote in the bible to support your claim, or are you just speaking from the devil?

Attached: 1565292781751.png (600x600, 339K)

See my previous posts about the nonsense of "quotes from the Bible".
Also, for these stuff in particular, you can find plenty of quotes in the Bible.

>unsourced
My source is Snorri's "Prose Eddas". As you obviously wish to be seen as, at least, sympathetic towards Norse paganry, I am somewhat dissapointed by your inability to recognize this (it is arguably the only manuscript which tells, in full, the main events of the Norse mythos).
>anatolia was fully white
Do you have any real proof that the area you refer to was "white"? And how do you choose to define "white"? I'd like to ask YOU for some sources to clarify- ᚢᛁᛈᛈᛊᚱ .

>See my previous posts about the nonsense of "quotes from the Bible".
but user, if morality isnt objective as it comes from the word of God, how can people be moral at all?
if you are not speaking from the Word of God then it is the devil in your ear

Attached: 1523955224760.jpg (607x608, 161K)

>God makes us
>God; dont eat that
>us; why?
>God; because it is shit
>us; what does it taste like
>God; just trust me on this one, theres only one way to show you and its not fun
>The Serpent: God, who created truth, is lying. God just doesn't want you to know shit tastes good. God is actually just using you to get drunk off sniffing your farts. You are unwary brap farms. Eat this red turd and ill show you that evil can taste good and good can taste evil. I will show you what slavery really looks like and shit really tastes like
>God says fine and allows us to taste sin but also sets up a plan to save us from ourselves
>athiests and pagans in the year of our Lord 2019; GOD ISNT REAL (AND IF HE IS I HATE HIM) BECAUSE I LOVE THE SMELL OF MY OWN FARTS! PRAISE LUCIFER THE GIVER OF CANDY-COATED TURDS!

Help me out here. Is this an accurate summary of pretty much everything?

Attached: 1552102368896.jpg (232x217, 9K)

>God; because it is shit
>God just doesn't want you to know shit tastes good.
>Eat this red turd
>I will show you what shit really tastes like
>athiests and pagans in the year of our Lord 2019; I LOVE THE SMELL OF MY OWN FARTS! PRAISE LUCIFER THE GIVER OF CANDY-COATED TURDS!

this is deep.

christian theology can be really amazing sometimes...

That's more or less it.

It's a metaphor you dipshit. He was dumbing down what really happened.

Attached: 1565670772469.jpg (288x252, 24K)

because it's glaringly obvious that the bible is a man-made invention. I don't worship dudes, that's pretty gay.

>because it's glaringly obvious that the bible is a man-made invention
no thats what satan wants you to think!!!

Christ died for all of us, yes including non whites. But you should look at the non whites who fully accept Christ. Something happens in them that stops them from being non white and they turn into a child of God who now knows right from wrong on all degrees.

God's obsession with Jewish foreskins and other nonsensical things the ancient bronze age sand niggers wrote about

Satan is the king of the Jews. Christ is the King of all kings.

It is not literally true. No one know what happens when we die

Arbitrary nonsense, there's thousands of god's but muh christianity is right. You don't really believe, you were just brought up with it, brainwashed.
The Gospels were counter propaganda to the Aeneid by rebel Jews, who were against the Roman invasion. They tried to convert as many Jews as possible to their side with this tripe and look how it's gone...

But what if satan just wants you to think that is what he wants you to think because his real name is Yhwh and he is king of the Jews and they hate you??

>always do the opposite of what the jews say

Not him. What really happened? Could there be undiscovered scrolls that tell us about the origin?