Why do people pretend that Poland put up a fight in WW2...

Why do people pretend that Poland put up a fight in WW2? they were steamrolled in a month yet people come out with all this bullshit. Every battle seems to be the Poles surrendering en masse once their shit gets touched

Attached: 24131501_1011963325609844_2845025488252459155_n.jpg (800x600, 157K)

WWII didn't start when Germany invaded Poland. That is bad Amerimutt history. WWII started when the Red Army invaded Europe and the Blue Army fought them and won. WWII was not allies vs. axis, but jews vs. gentiles.

Germany should pay us reparation

Poland did put up a good fight considering the situation it was facing, being attacked simultaneously by the Soviet war machine and German military.

I think if Germany was facing Poland on its own it would have faced considerably more difficulties and higher casualties. It would still win, but at high cost.

Also the Polish resistance during Nazi occupation was commendable. The Warsaw Uprising was no joke.

The Polish government in exile kept fighting all through the war as best they could. Their navy supported Britain during German air raids and the battle of Britain.

Look up the Warsaw uprising. Civilian resistance was constant throughout the occupation, and they held the German retreat back by weeks, long enough for the Russians to advance on their position. Keep in mind this force had next to no equipment, little training, no air support or reinforcements, etc. The reason they surrendered often is because it was better to get captured and escape than commit suicide. They were fighting more of a Guerrilla war.

So was
>Denmark
>Belgium
>Netherlands
>France
>Austria
>Czechoslovakia
>Yugoslavia
i probably missed some too

>I think if Germany was facing Poland on its own it would have faced considerably more difficulties and higher casualties. It would still win, but at high cost.
No, Soviet Union wasn't a big player at all in the Invasion of Poland as most of their troops were already fighting the Germans when the Soviets joined 20 days later, Poland would be steamrolled just as much as it did in our timeline even without the Soviets coming in late game to enslave them a bit.

>No, Soviet Union wasn't a big player at all in the Invasion of Poland as most of their troops were already fighting the Germans when the Soviets joined 20 days later

This.
In some cases Germans actually handed over some of captured territory to the Soviets, like the city of Brest. Soviets moved into Poland after Warsaw already fell to Wehrmacht and Polish army was in disarray.

Wrong. Warsaw fell on 28 September, and Russians entered on 17 of September.

In disarray yes, but the plan was to relocate all their forces (over half a million) to the southeast of the country and keep fighting in a war of attrition.

The Soviet invasion rendered that plan moot.

There is a reason the Germans were asking the Soviets to invade. Like I said the Germans would still win, but it would likely take another month at least and thousands of more German casualties.

Some Poles even entered Berlin together with Red Army in 45. They started fighting in 39 and didn't stop until Germany capitulated.

yup, the Polish flag was actually flied on the Reichstag along with the Soviet one.

True dat.

gungoat diplomacy

Why do you guys care about tne lands the soviets took off you? The kresy was full of ukrainians and belarussians, nardly any Poles. Didnt you guys just steal it when tne Russian empire collapsed in 1917?

They had to take it off quickly from Reichstag tho.

Attached: Polish charge.jpg (967x1831, 385K)

We Stole Vilnus from Lithania, and there is no excuse about that. Lwów, Kiev and other eastern parts however were part of 'noman's land' after 1918 land was up for the grabs between Red army and fledging Ukrainain & Polish nations.

>at a high cost
so one more month of "fighting"?
>the warsaw uprising
but they were already on the retreat

Anyway you slice it the facts are that it took Germany 1 month.. 1 month to conquer the country and it took 5 YEARS to even attempt an uprising despite Germany being preoccupied elsewhere
yeh I don't disagree with that, there seems to be this sentiment that the Germans almost accidentally conquered Europe

You do realise Poland didn't surrender throughout the whole war?

>but they were already on the retreat

No, they were not. Warsaw was supposed to become ''Festung'' city, but the uprising forced Krauts to level the entire city, thus negating its use as a defence point.

Poles fought well. And don't forget that all other nations were fucked up as well, apart from Russians.

Show flag kike. Also Republicans are for braindead retardeds, while at least there was one good Democrat who opposed kikes

>they were steamrolled in a month
Yeah just like France except France was a "superpower", faggot.

Attached: E3691115-8E4E-4C00-8B3F-C183AE54E012.jpg (665x484, 204K)

And that's why you'll always be better than fucking krautniggers

You will allways have literal fucktards who now destroy not only Red army monuments in Poland, (kind of understandable) but even POLISH Berling's army monuments as well.

Wiesz co user. Tęsknię za wojtkem

Attached: pepezelski (1).jpg (834x658, 63K)

Ale mi nie chodzi o nostalgie do ''PRLu'' tylko o to że ludzie w swoim anty-komunistycznym szale zaczynają się już kurwa rzucać nawet na Berlingowców, którzy z tamtym z ustrojem nie mieli nic wspólnego i po prostu walczyli o wyzwolenie Polski spod Niemieckiej Okupacji, czy nawet naszego jedynego astronautę Hermaszewskiego (odebrali mu medale tylko dlatego że ''hurr durr za komuny dostał'').

To jest jakaś jebana paranoia. Niedługo dowiem się że mój dziadek był jebanym komuchem, bo pracował w PGRrze. Obłęd.

l
>Anyway you slice it the facts are that it took Germany 1 month.. 1 month to conquer the country and it took 5 YEARS to even attempt an uprising despite Germany being preoccupied elsewhere

What a dumb point. Resistence was active during the whole period of Polands occupation. Attempting an uprsing while the outcome of the war was still unclear would have been pointless and suicidal.
Also it was both Germany and the soviet union that took over Poland(with some help from slovakia). Poland was attacked from literally every side. The army wasnt fully mobilized and faced sabotage actions from the German and ukranian minorities in Poland, basically Poland had no change but fought well given the circumstances.

A jebane kundle mówią że PiS jest w chuj bazowany, nie zauważając że pis jebie ten kraj w dupsko i sra na naszą historię. Ja pierdole, nie ważne czy ktoś szedł pod rokossowskim czy pod andersem, każdy z nich szed walczyć za polskę

Don't forget that we were forbidden to mobilize by our dear (((allies)))

Poland's kikes and political shabbos goys betrayed them.

Okay.

Yea in fear of 'provoking hitler'

>I'll say that someone is horrible while not saying anything specific because I have nothing of substance to say.
Tell why PiS "shits" on polish history and on Poland general

>zaczynają się już kurwa rzucać nawet na Berlingowców
A znasz powod dla ktorego sie rzucaja?

Nie kurwa.

Ignorowanie powstańców i kombatantów, oraz otaczanie się prawdziwymi skurwysynami którzy za komuny katowali Solidarnościowców