Glownigger appreciation thread

say something nice about them

Attached: 1565720215063.png (322x527, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J1q4Ir2J8P8
youtube.com/watch?v=nYag1lOZpLw
youtube.com/watch?v=8VR32iSyz-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How many glownigger beta orbiters do you have? I'm to like 6 or 7.

A Muslim terrorist didn't inflict casualties on the American people today because a hot-blooded flag-loving CIA/FBI/NSA agent stayed up late and did his fucking homework and did it right.

Attached: defcon_5_eternal_vigilence.jpg (750x498, 80K)

Dear Glowniggers,
you know we are going to crash this plane, right?

Attached: crashin_dis_plane.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Attached: 1430971060980.jpg (1600x674, 356K)

depends on the time. Right now 1-2 (when the board is full like now).
Otherwise when US is asleep around 10am cest 3-5 orbiters

I actually like police and law enforcement in general.

They remove a ton of scum off the streets. Ive been to prison did 2 years. I seen the types of people they lock up.
Trust me they are doing good work.

Thanks guys. If I'd never been arrested I'd prolly still be a scumbag myself.

why are they called glowniggers?

Attached: 1536321723158.png (483x635, 294K)

damn

Attached: visited_cia_niggas.png (700x740, 505K)

use one of these before asking questions:
knowyourmeme.com
urbandictionary.com

Clandestine Agencies are a necessary evil to the maintenance of civilization. Every country has their own version of autonomous groups that have access to everything and are able to sublimate their ambitions and rather than using their power to overthrow the country, perform those actions to defend those who cannot defend themselves against terrors and evils that are so great they would immediately smash your average obese degenerate fat-pustule into a puddle of blood.

I thank God and Jesus Christ for our Glowniggers. You are the best of us.

Attached: warning.jpg (563x844, 150K)

I've had enough of you new fags.
If you don't get off my board I'll say the Nigger word!!

Attached: 1549879467365.jpg (311x362, 30K)

Nooo! Don't say the nigger word. That's racist!

I get some of the hate for the CIA, but the NSA just monitors information. It's not like we do actual spy stuff

The term was coined by paranoid-schizophrenic internet personality and Temple OS programmer Terry Davis in his livestream. "The CIA niggers glow in the dark, you can see them if you're driving. You just run them over "

Attached: Lighthouse.jpg (1024x768, 538K)

*they

Because this based Jow Forums boy.

Attached: 1564481511436.jpg (474x712, 92K)

I'm about to take a shit.

They don't not glow in the dark.

How do you become a spook irl?

They're just people. That's why they suck so bad. No character, no morals, no honor. Fuck them and fuck you. Traitors.

Foreign countries dont agree too much.

Don't call us. We'll call you.

youtube.com/watch?v=J1q4Ir2J8P8

New Zealand lol. You risk going to jail just by being here. I will teach my kids not to respect people from your country, because your government inflicts anti-free speech on its people, you included.

This is for the Glownigger that is a wamen you have a nice ass

Glowie don't post in your own appreciation thread.

On the ops request, my good words for our glowing friends would be, good job not staging a shooting today, thanks for that.

Attached: 1560819430508m.jpg (1024x698, 87K)

James Comey is an American hero.

ring up the GCSB and get an interview
get CV and get fit and be able to do 3km run without fucking it up.
if you like killing druggies , niggers, boat people, general crimanald and good with a camrea and good writing that is understantanle in the NZ english and can speak other langauges

welcome.

kek 10/10
>New Zealand lol. You risk going to jail just by being here. I will teach my kids not to respect people from your country, because your government inflicts anti-free speech on its people, you included.

didn't vote on that and yes anyone can go to jail at anytime
I'm already on many watchlists
half of my "friends" on social media are spies watching me 24/7

the FBI wants me dead
the ZOG wants me dead
Trump wants me dead
Jow Forums wants me dead
the Sun wants me dead
the police want me dead
the anti-white narritive wants me dead even if i have no white blood in me (because pale)
the earth wants me dead
sat*n 100000000000000% wants me dead
illumanti wants me dead

yeah I don't give a fuck about jail
mate that's the least of my current problems

also NZ police don't inforce this law at all and it can't be done anyway because freedom of speech and freedom of association

at this point in time its a uninforceable law with out a way to indenfy an indeviviual and fuck thje police in this county don't even bother investigationg theives or murders

the justise system is so overloaded you have to wait 5 years for a trail
and even then the temp prisions are overloaded with maoris

so fuck this over populated shithole with crappy PM that can't and wount fix anything
Lololololol
as if labour as a brain to fix anything these days kekekekekekekekeke
the colilsion is a smables because all 3 parties veto too much work that needs doing meanwhole we are looking after islands that china is going to buy out and some years or the world will end and we die . what ever.

>Darth Hotpocket "You should not have come back. First I did it for free now I am the Master"
> Obi Pol Kenobi "Only a master of glowing Darth"
>Obi Pol Kenobi "If you strike me down, my IP will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine"

Attached: o 4c884988853168bbece7e3d5a61547c7.jpg (664x920, 237K)

Maybe there is hope for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=nYag1lOZpLw

Whites solved world poverty, now the gorilla species is replacing us 100 to 1, soon to be 1 thousand to 1.

Your country is a woman, she needs to be defended by you, of its enemies.

i want their job

At least they announce themselves properly whenever they post here. The Jews/JIDF and lebbitors take sometimes a bit of poking and prodding to make the kvetch audibly.

Wow NZ censors are on the ball.

Get it before it goes poof.

youtube.com/watch?v=8VR32iSyz-g

Install TempleOS

Are you a techie without a criminal record? Get US citizenship and they'll hire you. I'm not kidding, there was a video circulating 4pol about pleb tier techie getting approached by literal feds for posting on 8pol and they offered him a job on the spot.

C.I.A.= cum in ass

Based

My.... what lovely...MK ULTRA program you have

Attached: 45C215D6-5280-4AEE-8182-79D01D6B77B1.jpg (669x357, 97K)

They keep us safe from lefties.
And I know they have psychologists watching. Many of them women. I think about being watched by them them at night.

>they keep us safe from lefties

Attached: 610155E7-D805-4933-ACDD-C30DD81FBECC.png (415x479, 318K)

kek

The majority of them are unironically good people. It's the management that's fucked..

>majority of them are good people
>knowingly cause famines, coups and run an organized child-trafficking ring to blackmail despots and politicians
You have a curious definition of good. Are you sure you're not a Jew?

They did those things to shitskins and it was cool and the lefties hated the CIA for going to communist shitholes and fucking them up. Now they do it back home and lefties love them for it, it's so confusing.

Some of you CIA niggers are alright dont go to George Bush center tomorrow.

Attached: 5532213121.jpg (403x392, 40K)

>convinces someone to commit a mass shooting
>majority of them are good people