Give us Greenland or pay your debts Danetards

Give us Greenland or pay your debts Danetards

Attached: 23D58129-4669-4789-B8F8-F81AFAA0BB11.png (1242x2688, 951K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thule_Air_Base
nytimes.com/2019/08/21/us/politics/deficit-will-reach-1-trillion-next-year-budget-office-predicts.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_on_Fire_(book).
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We should just do a hostile takeover of Greenland. None of the other UN members have a real military. They're useless without our direction.

As hilarious as this is, I actually don't get why. Like, what does Greenland actually have to offer us strategically or monetarily?

Attached: But why.gif (581x327, 3.72M)

of you don’t understand you are a low iq subhuman

Attached: BDE65229-6DC7-461A-A82A-08B020DDA330.png (487x500, 429K)

IQ is evil

Attached: shitto.jpg (666x1967, 181K)

This is probably the most geopolitically relevant map in the world. Anyone who "doesn't get it" should lurk for 1 year.

It’s much easier to attack Canada when they bow to China if we have Greenland.

Oil, gold, plutonium, fishing rights, additional water and airspace to intercept russians before they hit the continental US. I'm sure there's other things. Denmark uses none of this. I don't even know why a country like Denmark exists anymore. They're irrelevant.

Oh shit I made that map

Pay denbts Danes

Attached: images.jpg (211x239, 5K)

>Confuses the UN for Nato
>Thinks he has something to say about geopolitics
And yet he makes an appealing argument.

They're both meaningless organizations that don't need to exist. Forgive my lack of caring.

Why should they pay anything if they're already letting themselves be invaded?

B-But Trump is Putins puppet??

Okay genius, explain it to me since I'm so dumb. This map suggests you're implying Greenland's value is strategic rather that its resources, my question is what strategic advantage does Greenland offer? Striking at Europe? We have bases everywhere in Europe,we wouldn't need Greenland to use as a staging area. Striking at Russia? Northern Russia has almost no strategic value from a military standpoint. What am I missing here?

Attached: 1506958096821.jpg (584x305, 173K)

I honestly hope China and Russia influence world politics in the future. America is mainly responsible for every single anti-white campaign going on in Europe and East Asia.

what you are missing is sage, it's a forced meme

Resources and strategic location. Greenland is irrelevant to denmark because theyre an irrelevant country. Greenland is important to the US because of its strategic location. The US wont allow russia or china to leech into greenland. Wed go full crimea before that happened. This is just us asking nicely to prevent that.

If we did go full crimea the rest of europe would twiddle their thumbs and stare at the ground because they know the alternative is russia controlling the NW passage

What debts?

I'm genuinely curious, what threating the Nato bugdet is meant to do, we got the same waved finger from the Nato secretary, who was our own former prime minster, who was promtly told to eat dirt. What on earth is bringing it up again meant to do? The US got a pass on the Told as it is, fuckers still haven't paid.

>Ellen Fries: Nordisk Familjebok, Uggleupplagan (1922) bind 34, sp. 142-146; opslag: Öresundstullen

Attached: 1516789119948.jpg (599x638, 45K)

We just want the island gibs. Fuck off woth your why and reasons. Slack jawed faggot.

Says a memeflaggot.

>(U.S.)

Why does pol always act as if anyone here has ANY decision making power?

"We this" "we that"

"Its a big club and you ain't in it"

But pretending is fun i guess

Attached: The-Barnstormers_art.jpg (521x650, 61K)

>checked
Why isn’t Greenland it’s own country?

But we already have Alaska and our northern border, which gives us much easier access to strike (not to mention greater proximity to major city centers) than an island on the other, less populated side of the country. I'm not saying you're totally wrong, it just doesn't make 100% sense either.

Honestly, I wouldn't even mind if we sold it to you. Innuits are known for being alcoholic and incestual creeps and they are a huge economic drain. While the underground probably contains oil and minerals, we won't see the shadow of those, because you can be sure the independence movement picks up speed when the ice melts.

>Innuits are known for being alcoholic and incestual creeps and they are a huge economic drain.
They'd fit right in with our country. They're already American as far as I can tell.

>Oil, gold, plutonium, fishing rights, additional water
I wasn't aware Greenland had oil and gold in great abundance, but supposing they do, are we really in a position of resource scarcity that's it's worth invading a country over? I was under the impression the US's oil reserves were secure? Also, we don't really use gold or plutonium for anything anymore. Fishing I can see, but again, we're not really in a place of resource scarcity (yet).

>and airspace to intercept russians before they hit the continental US
Russia isn't going to do shit, but even if they were, Greenland wouldn't protect Alaska, and Russia would have to go through all of Canada to hit the US directly.

Attached: 1503411832503.gif (460x259, 1.93M)

I love Trump, but why the fuck is he chimping out over Greenland?

NATO countries are not obliged under their current agreement to meet the 2% of GDP spending mark until 2024. Trump, as usual is full of shit.

This is why officials just ignore him all the time at this point. The shit that comes out of his mouth is usually irrelevant and totally disconnected from reality. They're not obliged to pay more and he hasn't made them pay more.

One of those boats that takes nigger invaders from the Med into Europe could carry enough of us to take over Greenland in a day. It would be a Blitzkrieg.

lol, it's the POTUS or a Mafia Godfather?

>I wasn't aware Greenland had oil and gold in great abundance
Russia didn't either when we bought Alaska, but snowniggers aren't very bright. It's there. Definitely the plutonium is. We don't even need to dig to know its there.
>I was under the impression the US's oil reserves were secure?
You're never secure in a world of finite resources.
>we don't really use gold or plutonium for anything anymore
Electronics need gold, and plutonium is needed for the nuclear weapons we're developing now that we've stopped our deal with Russia. Also, we're denying other countries use of it by obtaining it for ourselves.
>Greenland wouldn't protect Alaska, and Russia
It's not about protecting Alaska. I said continental US, as in the lower 48. Think about what this is for dummy:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thule_Air_Base

He sounds legitimately retarded

Can't he just fuck off to Tel-Aviv?

Friendly reminder Denmark is rightful German and Norwegian clay

Attached: 1566012986008.jpg (1536x1304, 368K)

This

Attached: 4C5FB628-E72E-48D7-9222-F5EDD7A2587C.jpg (3000x2250, 2.14M)

We have an air force base in Greenland. It's part of our missile defense shield, and was created in WWII and later expanded when Denmark joined NATO. Our airstrip there is bigger and busier than the civilian one in Nuuk, the capital. Google Thule Air Base.

Having bases isn't just about "muh attacks", it's creating radar coverage across the continent. Because of Thule, we can be alerted to and track ICBMs from Russia.

And, nobody is attacking Canada, that's idiotic.

Invade Greenland, fuck NATO and join Russia to take down Europe?

Attached: GreenlandBestPlan.png (1000x1467, 29K)

nah russia can get fucked too desu senpai

>why the fuck is he chimping out over Greenland?
As we have witnessed, over and over, and over again, Trump never chimps out for no reason.

either he's making sure all the attention goes to this by trolling it, a deal has been in the works for ages and they backed out, or there is something about Greenland he wants us to "discover" and I'm pretty sure it's not natural resources.

Has Greenland anything to do with Epstein....or something else we've been investigating. Is there any mention of Greenland in the Qposts? I dunno, but he's a master of misdirection and keeping the media so focused on his "stupid tweets" that they miss what's actually going on?

Only two choices here really...he suddenly turned into a dumbfuck or there's something we're missing because we're too focused on the dumbfuck media affirmations.

I noticed something the other day. The white remodel house donor's list...included the "Clifford" and Story Daniel's real name is Stephanie Cliffords. Just something that caught my attention. Clifford's..pretty sure that's a jew name.

It's ironic since Denmark has national debt that's a third of their GDP, and we have debt that's over 100% of our GDP.

>As we have witnessed, over and over, and over again, Trump never chimps out for no reason.

Imagine believing that unironically lol fuck
Trust the plan right bro?

Or he's trying to distract us from the other big news this week. Which would be Epstein, child detentions, and a looming recession.

nytimes.com/2019/08/21/us/politics/deficit-will-reach-1-trillion-next-year-budget-office-predicts.html

Always watch Trump's little hands and keep your eye on the cups.

>We protect Europe
is this what amexicans actually believe? lol

No brah, it's just every single time he says something like "I was wiretapped" and the media jumps and goes nuts and spends days / weeks / months making fun of him for saying such a stupid thing...keeps them busy...then it comes out...Trump was wire tapped...

see what i mean?

Never said a damn thing about a "plan" did I? Just having watched him for nearly three years do this over, and over, and over.

Remember the Fiji water fiasco? How the media made fun of him for weeks? How he did something he'd never done before while speaking?

We sorted...that Bronfman's owned FIJI water...

and here we all are two years later with all that NXIVM shit...Bronfman family etc.

He never does anything stupid for no reason.

Are we distracted tho?

There are about 10 threads regarding Denmark/Greenland without even counting /ptg/ or the Trump/jews distraction.

what exactly do we need with Greenland? Unless they're going to give out parcels to settlers I don't see that it does us any good, if we want to base there we can probably already do that.

>massive island
>completely untapped resources, to including precious metals and petrol
>no one fucking lives there
>literally just collecting dust
>kinda shitty weather, which will becomes a non-factor if climate change alarmists aren’t just scare-mongering

Attached: 6963BF1C-CBD2-4ABE-88F2-AAD877DC0184.jpg (1200x668, 149K)

"Clifford" and "Cliffords" are two completely different names, you fucking hilarious spastic. And, it's English - "Cliff" + "Ford" = cliffs by a ford. You "noticed" shit.

And, Greenland has nothing to do with Epstein, you pathetic waterhead. The idea of buying Greenland goes back to Truman, for strategic reasons. Trump himself said it was just an idea, that they were having fun with. "B-but, this means something!" No, it doesn't. The real story was last year - CHINA wants Greenland, for it's resources, and to use as a relay for shipping, they were backing a huge airport project there, until we stepped in and called bullshit, and the Danes funded it instead.

But you'd know that if you did even the lowest effort level of googling, instead of making shit up.

PAY DENBTS

>There are about 10 threads regarding Denmark/Greenland
Exactly...but not one of them is aimed in a research / expose direction.

If I recall correctly there is a good deal of Child trafficking and sick shit happening in the Netherlands and Denmark.

well, that furiously furious post really made me sit back and think about how wrong and stupid I am.

China wants a lot of places. Pic related. But China does NOT have the financial resources to make any large moves.

Clifford / Cliffords. I dunno man--that seemed to piss your off mightily.

*uses google. tells me I'm stupid.

Attached: tiresome chinese in africa.jpg (492x449, 48K)

>US turning majority spic
>rampant nigger crime
>epstein """suicide"""

and all trump has to do as a distraction is chimp out over some island and get the mutt masses all worked up.

>China
The Jew of the Orient, (A.Choa, 2019) yeah I'm sure that would go well

A.Choa (2019). World on Fire. Available at: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_on_Fire_(book).

>Responds with more retardation

How do you even function in life being this dumb?

Why Europoors need murican protection?

Can we join the club??

Fuck NATO we Europeans don't need your nigger alliance

Why is Trump hating on Denmark so much the last week?

God damn it, you're making me tear up. Lets give them sum freedom.

Fill this out and try to relax.

Attached: butthurt report.jpg (500x760, 81K)

Hi Qtard, say hello to Libtard
He has delusions too

LOL
Stopped reading when you suggested he was correct about wiretapping. I'm not even going to attempt to deal with your delusional bullshit. Have fun with it, though.

you do know Greenland is covered is snow right?

Order must be restored in Denmark.

About time those Scamdinavians pay their fair share. I'm tired of paying for the European nanny state.

Trust the plan user

No. You cant have money. Protect us. Help I can see the russians from my house. Heeeeelp! Heeeelp! Send us more Nato gibs! Send tendies!

Attached: 1523140356508.jpg (800x770, 612K)

why the fuck do we want greenland? its filled with a bunch of inuits

If Lord emperor Trump wants a war with Scamdinavians then I am down. Let's kill those motherfucker cheap fucks and take what's ours.

KEK Trump had been under electronic surveillance (and every member of his family) for nearly 8 years. If you're going to quibble about the wiretap word...tho.

Stupid. You think we forget that he was proven right?
>I'm not even going to attempt to deal with your delusional bullshit.

And yet your respond. Every. Single. Time.

Curious.
(pic related)

Attached: jew is hitler.jpg (640x419, 147K)

Who cares we are going to kill you Finnish fucks and take Greenland back from you.

lol right?

>organized crime level extortion
Whew lads

Even more childishness.

No more (you)s, crybaby.

He's doing what the US should always have been doing. We are not fucking the EBT provider for the world

Greenland will be ours you stupid cocksucker

Attached: 1519096750534.jpg (480x466, 33K)

>Is so retarded he thinks Finland is Denmark
>Thinks we're actually going to war with either
>Is he even high enough IQ to even start explaining how dumb he is...

>We are not fucking the EBT provider for the world
then just stop
nobody is forcing you

4 POSTS BY this ID...every single one of them attacking my posts.

If you could somehow manage to limit your kvetching, which gives you away every single time.

Attached: blackike.jpg (1024x576, 241K)

Not unless they boycott Israel.

Did you know it's illegal for UK citizens to post on Jow Forums? Report all UK flags to the constabulary.

Shut up faggot.

We will stop but first we will take what you owe us.

Greenland has Jewish people in it they will be fine

I have seen US forces during winter exercises.

if you want Greenland come and take it fat ass.-

we don't owe you shit

pay your protection money (by giving us greenaland) or something bad might happen to you ;) *wink wink*

realistically speaking, how realistic is the purchase of greenland any time soon? im not american but I think it would be great for the west if america took over.

it's not happening

Give us Greenland

Give us Greenland

We could send fat twitch streamers and take it easily since everyone on the island is inbred

Which fat streamer would you send?

Why you so nervous about losing Greenland?

What you’re missing is the body part between your ears.

Wings of redemption alone could take all of Greenland

China is trying to build a bunch of airports and shipyards there. We want Greenland to prevent them from doing that, while expanding our own trade routes.

People have made a meme of it but it would be incredibly beneficial for the US.

you don't even know where Greenland is or who it belongs to and you're pretending the USA needs it

Do you think it's easier to fly a missile over the atlantic or the arctic?

Also remember that more danish people joined ISIS then help fight it.

Country of terror. Need to liberate Greenland.

Attached: C73B5054-3D1F-41F1-B63A-B7E91A12B740.jpg (1351x1351, 464K)

Who gives a fuck where it is you will give it to us you cuck

why don't you try and take it faggot

Doesn't even have the stamina to get up from his lazy boy and claim it.

Attached: 123123MWB.gif (450x450, 2.11M)