Explain to me how the most anti-Semitic Jew hating board on the internet helped elect and currently supports the most...

Explain to me how the most anti-Semitic Jew hating board on the internet helped elect and currently supports the most pro Jewish American president in world history?

Attached: E60CF085-5B90-4C9A-90C9-8AE96B160D8D.jpg (1024x683, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-trump-has-made-it-official-he-is-the-greatest-anti-semite-of-our-age-1.7729391
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because everything Trump does subverts the support Israel has in America. He's making Israel a political issue when for 70 years it's been under the table. Sloppy job mossad.

While you focus on staging shitty mass shootings Trump is securing your destruction.

>the thread we post when we're seething that the guy we're trying to frame as a racist won't denounce Israel.
Thank you for your service Stalwart!

>how
There was this huge CIA nigger psyop that brainwashed a lot of demented boomers into becoming the_donald tier chesscucks like

Was a mistake, alright?

Attached: DOPmjQbUQAAyA9V-1.jpg (619x453, 34K)

How does Kushner's cum taste

I voted for chaos. I genuinely voted for Trump to be a whirlwind who destabilizes everything.

Jow Forums doesn’t support Trump anymore, it’s mainly reddit refugees who refused to leave after the election.

Jews are wizards

Attached: 1565023905811.png (832x295, 25K)

>Durr I voted for chaos
I’m sure white children are really happy that they’re living around niggers who utterly loathe them.

Imagine there is a leak in a dam and you keep pointing it out and nobody believes you and says its not there. Make the leak bigger. Once its big enough people will have to admit it exists and take action

The Jews of Israel and their zionist Christian sheep did it with not blinking an eye. It's really a sad state of America. I think our nation is now dead. Vote Lambright 2020, I'll try some CPR.

Attached: zenithcandidate.jpg (1280x960, 576K)

>pro Jewish American
What are you talking about? American Jews fucking hate Donald Trump and I'm sure he's not too thrilled about them either. 85% or so vote straight libshit.

KANG OF DA JOOZ

I suppose when whites become a minority in the US in the next decade, things are bound to become pretty chaotic over there. So his voting strategy is going to pay off for him.

politicians will have to pander to white people then if we become a minority

Because a lot of us don't actually hate Jews.

i did it to accelerate the collapse of America and western civilization

Ahem, beg pardon. He is the King of Israel. Show some spekt fucker!

It doesn't really work like that, the pandering only goes one way. Other races doesn't do minority charities, they just repress minorities until they flee or die.

If you want an honest, non-meme answer, it's truly because the people here have lost logos. Broken families, dysfunctional culture, and subversion at the highest orders have caused them to lose faith in their abilities, so they crave a savior figure to rescue them from circumstances. They throw their energy behind a savior until they find out he's human, and instead of learning the lessons from that and improving, their conditioned helplessness keeps them in search of another.

Attached: 1564071929152.png (1797x1782, 1.3M)

Israeli shills flooded this board in 2016 larping as MAGA tards.

But fuck this orange boomer kikes and his Jews.

t. Jew
Based leaf.

I think you mean the KING of the Jews?

fundimental, structural change cannot happen within this system

fundimental, structural change cannot happen when people are comfortable

it cannot happen when the status quo is maintained

it cannot happen when people are relatively comfortable

it cannot happen when people feel safe

If you really want the change you propose then you would be welcoming a period of chaos.

Without it, we are just going to continue our slow burn to oblivion.

>American Jews fucking hate Donald Trump
No they don’t, it’s mostly a ploy to keep dividing Americans between two parties. In reality they’re well aware he’s their puppet and enjoy making shekels off of his bastardization of nationalism.

Politicians will become even more anti-white as we become a minority. All of the boomers in political positions currently will be dead soon enough. This isn’t going to stop with AOC, in fact compared to what we are going to get in the future. She’s the least of our concerns.

>Jow Forums never hated Jews goyim, we were always for Israel!

I did it because I wanted more cheeseburgers.

>The system will never change you guys! That’s why you keep voting for the two parties!
I’m happy that Millennials and zoomers are voting less. Because it means the destruction of the two party system.

>Explain to me how the most anti-Semitic Jew hating board on the internet helped elect and currently supports the most pro Jewish American president in world history?
Technically I didn't vote for him, but here's how I see this case.
I just rooted for him more than the other candidates, just saw at the time what Hillary was and found out she was involved in criminal activities and thought that he might be the better candidate. And the outrage was pretty funny, that's about it. Had no idea he would not hold his promises and just praise Israel at every turn instead, and he was kinda controversial. And no draining the swamp, but I guess if he would do that he would be dead.

Attached: Screenshot_20190701-180236(1).jpg (1536x1322, 806K)

amerimutts are dumb and extremely easy to manipulate

Attached: 1492982164159.jpg (655x527, 59K)

Yeah, the lobbies get what they want regardless at the expense of the American citizen. So do the rich owners of the country...

Attached: 12823530_1241381172556925_8267919564118437649_o.jpg (1280x1280, 138K)

May I see those documents please

Attached: 1541030597715.png (711x633, 192K)

Attached: 9b8f75ca860800b4aa73591717d0b387-imagejpeg.jpg (720x720, 90K)

Attached: 20190717_201525(1).jpg (1536x1482, 769K)

>muh 4d chess
Neck yourself faggot

Attached: Screenshot_20190703-201250.jpg (1536x1441, 794K)

He makes people question it. You think the American jews like this high profile?

Its been going on for a long time.

All the politicians are in their pocket, Bush, Clintons, Trumps, etc.

Attached: 0096cd6ad75177c6c056558ef7db5075-imagejpeg.jpg (2012x1984, 1.3M)

Attached: Screenshot_20190703-201121.jpg (1536x1246, 654K)

>the most pro Jewish American president in world history?
haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-trump-has-made-it-official-he-is-the-greatest-anti-semite-of-our-age-1.7729391
>Trump Has Made It Official: He Is the Greatest anti-Semite of Our Age
care to explain?

Attached: Screenshot_20190703-210833.jpg (1536x1785, 788K)

Attached: Jewishvote.png (550x287, 51K)

this, very sloppy job mossad

Attached: KikesHateTrump3.jpg (1341x833, 782K)

>Jow Forums is one person

Yup

Attached: Antitrump deprekike(1).jpg (800x800, 84K)

Because he hated Mexicans lol

You don’t understand 4D under water chess.
>Feed (((them))) full of shit, then fuck it out of them

Attached: D62F0512-C864-4AE6-9921-5B87E5321D92.png (1406x475, 786K)

Wut/pol/ doesn't support Trump.

Attached: bcvxzxgd.png (745x184, 27K)

I left Daily Stormer over Anglin shilling for Trump during the election. Andrew and Weev are both Jew assets, the latter being a Jew himself. The muslim congresswomen have really thrown a wrench in the entire system now and I predict a hard right turn for the Jews in the near future. They are going to lose Israel unless they start supporting white nationalism. Oh the irony.

>brainwashed a lot of demented boomers into becoming the_donald tier chesscucks like
at least their heart is in the right place, sort of

>Hillary would have been better

Wow, checkmate, bigots.

Attached: A7BD38EB-BFD6-4001-BD7D-6EEAC29A543B.jpg (1420x946, 57K)

Ironically you are right this is a really fucking sloppy job

Trump’s kike dick sucking is an absolute disgrace and borderline treason. This fucking faggot cuck only works in the best interests of Israel and corporate Jews

MIGA fags actually believe this.
Label everything that doesn't align with your idolization of Trump as 4d chess to cope with the fact he's a kike.

Attached: 1566240268562.jpg (952x1024, 154K)

He's brought Jews out into the spot light with their preferential treatment for the first time.

>us

Attached: 1566226610395.jpg (3000x3000, 1.01M)

>Hillary
need to be voted into hell

she's top candidate for replacing sat*n
your kill count is highter then any mass murder in human history

I ean iraq alone was like 1.5 million dead babies that's got to count for something
or how about the millions that died of unrainuim rounds or the thousands of unreported agent deaths
or seth rich or all the kids she ate in her life time.

Oh and lets not forget she wanted more wars for israel
and a www3 with russia and china

But okay idoit

Attached: 1564618606931.jpg (524x469, 90K)

How is this different from what you faggots do to people who don't support whichever anti-white meme politician you're pushing this week?

>Jow Forums doesn’t support Trump anymore,
as a jew myself, i'll be voting for him in 2020 despite what my tribesmen think of me. i honestly think he's a wonderful president.

>most pro Jewish American president in world history
record amounts of shill threads on Jow Forums. care to explain Yeshua?

the irony is that even if they were right about muh 1488D chess, that scheme would need massive amounts of (You) to keep the cover and plausible deniability.

Maybe because we are not anti-semitic and dont hate Jews. Maybe we just hate the faggots in Mossad and their counterpart, the CIA. Maybe because most Jews dont know shit about the fucked up elite Jews that run the world. Maybe Trump understands the difference? Or maybe we're all fucked no matter what.

The alternative is to vote for a candidate that wants to make invading america legal and pay healthcare for anyone that invades. Trump could say he wants to give 100 billion dollars a year to Israel and would still make sense voting for him with this alternative.

Because there are a lot of Americans who need to GTFO of politics.

All the Jews that matter hate Trump. Who gives a shit what the Jew minions think?

nah, we will be a powerful voting block that has to be pandered to

That's what the retarded boers in South Africa thought too. Actually you'll just be killed off softly like the niggers do there. The global Jew media will cover it up.

Who the fuck are we going to support now?

because he mentioned ending birthright citizenship.

nah, whites are vulnerable below the equator

>One site said he hates Jews therefore he doesn’t suck Israeli cock

easy. im not mentally ill.

as many people who will respond negatively to this and say shit like 'zion don' - i have not seen one example of donald trump doing anything effectively positive for jewish people whatsoever

THE JEWS LITERALLY USED KABBALISTIC MAGIC TO DECEIVE/MANIPULATE WHITES INTO VOTING FOR TRUMP, AND THEN CONTROLLING TRUMP USING A VARIETY OF TACTICS BASED ON HIS WEAK PERSONALITY TYPE.

THE KABBALAH IS ABOUT CRUSHING AND DESTROYING THE EGO IN ORDER TO MERGE WITH GOD. TRUMP IS 100% CHILDISH EGO. THEREFORE HE IS THE EASIEST POSSIBLE GOY PUPPET FOR THEM.

TRUMP.
IS.
AN.
OCCULT.
OBJECT.

HE IS BEING USED RITUALISTICALLY BY JEWS.

EVERYTHING I SAID IS TRUE. READ IT AGAIN.

He's viscerally opposed by virtually all jewish media, groups like the SPLC and ADL, democratic party overwhelmingly funded by affluent jews.

Their only goal is endless mass immigration to displace dispossess and ultimately subjugate the historic white english speaking peoples of The United States. If he can defeat them here the future becomes more tenuous in our lands as history shows.

Rest is just convesation

>Maybe because we are not anti-semitic and dont hate Jews.
No Jewish person is innocent, they’re all wickedly evil in their own way.

they don't claim every stupid thing sanders or whoever says part of some ridiculously complicated plan to do the exact opposite of what their words and actions indicate. only trumpniggers engage in these astounding acts of mental gymnastics.

i think your shift button is stuck m8

>i have not seen one example of donald trump doing anything effectively positive for jewish people whatsoever

Attached: 82760EA2-F9CB-48B6-B30F-A94A848A465C.jpg (1024x717, 171K)

The Jews tricked us with reverse psychology.

this. He said things no one anywhere near top level was saying. Talking about sending anchor babies back got people motivated.

The gas lighting and goal post moving in this post alone signifies the state of Jow Forums. Signing the anti BDS law, giving them 38 billion in aid, giving them the golan heights so they can start drilling for oil and embassy move is subverting Israel. I mean holy fuck, the literal STATE of this board hahhaa.

+1
every kike sits silently while other kikes shit all over whites

meanwhile any white gets immediately shunned simply by being accused of antisemitism

they are all wicked and have to be permantly removed

Did you forget which was the alternative already?

I read that as lizards

he could literally become an Israeli citizen himself if he only did this one thing as President. The country would fix itself over night.

if youd like to give an example i can potentially explain to you why its not positive for jewish people, but otherwise you're retarded until you at least try to prove your point.

What was our other option? Nothing will be fixed by electing a president. Politics is just for fun at this point. Its little more than reality television.

>/ourgoy/

Attached: 1565515354179.png (740x410, 703K)

Because Jow Forums is retarded. Infested by german scum that should suck balls of its negro master

Tulsi
If your not against kike wars
Your a kike
It’s that simple
May be the Jewification of America is complete?
Or we might get another chance or two.

Before everyone that opposes (((them))) is rounded up and killed.

Ruthless kikes see you as worthless
WORTHLESS
TRUMP SEES YOU AMERICANS AS
WORTHLESS

Yep!

It’s all an act
- “look over here”
- “now look over there”

>tulsi
if you want to take our guns and flood us with even more shitskins you are a nigger that whores itself out to kikes