Global Economy willl crash in 2 months

My friend's mom is an important person in finance in Hong Kong. She told me that in 2 months everything will crash. Fucking sell anons. Trust me.

Attached: 19-things-you-didnt-know-about-scrooge-mcduck-1-12018-1385084096-10_big.jpg (355x236, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk
time.com/5656223/germany-recession-implications-economy-outlook/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you don't think I am connected. The fact I am from a third world country and speak perfect English is an indicator of my status.

You are the chosen faggot

bump

Does this include BTC? How about alts? Will ADA be the mark of the beast global currency? Should I buy more ADA or more BTC? What about precious metals?

sure sure johnnyboi keep sucking those ladyboys

Buy Gold boys. Buy gold!!!

Sounds about right.
Though it might be earlier (September).

youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk

Good times

Obviously you're living in Pattaya. Massage aisle by night shitposting by day

No, I am a Thai that went to high school in Sydney, Australia. I live in bangkok. Nightclubs here are better than pattaya. Pattaya has too many indians and chinese.

I don't have a time frame, but can corroborate this LARP with my own experience- someone I know in CFR sent out a few communications recently that raised the spectre of a global economic crash in a way that suggested it would be a useful event to unseat Trump. My guess is that they know they're fucked with the current democratic field; I beleive they are holding Tulsi back right now to avoid her taking too many hits during the main field primaries, then they'll break the world economy and start pushing her hard after. Probably their only chance, desu.

Not a Larp, I have Chinese friends in Hong Kong. 60 billion dollars already lost in Stock price in Australia. Seriously anons take a chance on my words. 2 months it's gonna fucking crash.

I am giving you insider knowledge. Stocks will crash and wait for the recession to end. Buy stocks and then become rich.

It's 420 am. I am going to sleep anons. Take my advice or go homeless. I warned you. It's happening.

What stocks ladyboy.

Fucking Jewish psyop. It's happening regardless of politics. Germany is liberal as fuck, why the fuck would they self-sabotage if they want to present themselves as some utopia.

Fuck you, your sister and mum get raped by black muslims. Anyway, don't ever invest in energy. Medicine is the way to go. But all stocks will crash. 2 years from 2 months. Things should bounce back. Deutsche bank might get a bailout so buy when that occurs.

Boomers on suicide watch when real estate fucking crashes.

I didn't hear anything about crypto. BTC might be used as a reserve investment. While everything crashes. However, it might just be better to use regular currency when investing in the bounce back.

>Be OP
>Go to Thailand on holidays
>Feel like trolling anons

Yeah, post proof, speak perfect Thai right now, I’ll be able to tell if it’s google translate.

2 year and 10 year yield curve inversion in the US has always resulted in a recession, past time tables have been 3 months -2.5 years from first inversion time .

GE has been revealed as a 38 billion dollar fraud. From the announcement of Enron fraud to crash last time was 4 months.

Neither of the above points consider Duestche bank is insolvent.

China has nationalized 3 failing banks.

Rumors of big fraud out of HSBC.

You might be larping /user/ but your also correct.

Attached: UaenuF0jBcrjuMp5pyqc9j3sCgynZEmDZd-QHsTsfUw.jpg (600x601, 93K)

ฝรั่งรักผู้หญิงอีสานต่ำต้อย

>Be secret shill Jew
>Convince anons to sell
>Buy all stock for low price
>Own more American slaves
Nice try rabbi

I am not a financier, I am just relaying info I got from family friends.

Why are they waiting a month to crash the world economy?

>Be secret shill Jew
>Claim others are jew
>Let anons lose money on stocks
>Buy for low price when anons seddouku
>Profit

Lol whatever faggot. You're just like those doomsday brainlets back in 2011 or 2012. Grow up and stop shilling.

2 months. I am drunk right now. But this is what is
i have been told.

Shut the fuck up, Vajiralongkorn

Okay but why are they waiting that long to crash the economy

When you seddoku remember me.

You are a retarded gook. Shut the fuck up and get the fuck out.

Attached: 1469394392234.jpg (596x705, 150K)

Again i have no idea. I know fuck all about finances. However, i trust my family friends who do.

My dad works for Nintendo and he says no chance.

>Be me
>Wish the world would accelerate already
>Call out the LARPing Jew
>See I know English I'm not LARPing
>doesn't realize this is an English Sudanese pottery board

The jew cries out as they strike you. O Y V E Y

Sick.

You're such a giant faggot, jesus fucking christ. I know exactly you constantly do these threads in the vain hope they're actually true once. Your country is a fucking shithole and you look like one too. Fuck you and your gook family.

Germany has niggers, we do not. I think we already better than you.

If you're "connected" show some proofs of your wealth at least

And being rich in a "shit hole", is like being a god. I am worth millions.

>Trust me I swear the markets will tank
>Oh it's not me it's my friend's mom
Just gonna push the blame if it doesn't happen are you shitstein?

Any proof I can show you links back to me. What would you like for me to post? What i will tell you is that my family owns a large amount of land in an island nation that hotel chains like Avantara, four seasons, Kempinski. banyan tree etc would use for their hotels.

Hong Kong finance huh? HSBC insolvent? That's what I've been hearing inklings of in my circles. Heard the CCP is getting ready to default on 500 billion dollars worth of loans.

And surely you got some penny stocks for me to buy, English teacher?

I thought you already felt the wrath of the nigger Nice try rabbi

Well lets see, if i am right you commit seddouku. If i am wrong i am still rich.

at least our country doesn't consist of gooks LOL

China is in a recession, too many poor investments in Africa with little return.

Didn't you get raped by russians? So your mahalo (family)

You are not rich. Show proof or stop larping lol

Maybe that's the way you were born.

And Thai has to be the ugliest language in the world, sounds like a flock of ducks quacking.

>China is in a recession
Tell me something I don't know.

>too many poor investments
Those aren't investments, those are capital flight. Their whole economy is built on throughput, not ROI.

Attached: japsenfresse.jpg (348x280, 18K)

Proving my point further with that kind of talk

Attached: 51YYTGE1B8L._AC_SL1500_.jpg (321x475, 34K)

Never thought I'd see a based swede. haha

I manufacture luxury goods and our sales have taken nose dive recently. Some days incoming orders less than $30k. We really need to average at least $100k to stay solvent and we are struggling. Our big big customers are not ordering customized stuff for maybe a year now. I dont want to be worried but I am.

Maybe you're just larping. Faggot.

Capital flight maybe in Australia and other western countries. But Africa has been a poor investment.

Attached: 1563156875572.gif (300x258, 2.06M)

Attached: 1564853897569.jpg (576x463, 36K)

Well, ultimately you will decide whether or not you trust the information. It's your choice and if i am right you are jobless and gay.

>literally every day there's someone on Jow Forums saying IT'S HAPPENING!
After thousands of times, someone will eventually be right.

Show a fucking proof you ultimate gook.

No it's capital flight regardless. Because even if they only get 50% out of china by buying mines in africa for twice what they're worth, they're thrilled because they got half their money out.

It's like when the japanese paid three billion for the rockefeller center and sold it a few months later for 1.5 billion. They were thrilled with that deal.

I will include you in the screenshot.

At the very least tell us her position and what market.

>I have no idea
Then I have no reason to believe you

If this faggot isn't a LARP, he doesn't understand he's the first to get raped and murdered
kek

>Global Economy will crash in 2nd quarter of 2020...STAY FOCUS

International finance, based in Hong Kong. Mainly the Chinese market.

It's not so much that they're waiting, more than likely it's just that particular date is when a big tranche of loans come due, and the people who owe the money don't intend to make the payment.

what company rice eater

Uh oh...
time.com/5656223/germany-recession-implications-economy-outlook/
>Germany slowly entering a technical recession...
>Deutsche Bank already considers Germany as being in a technical recession...

Why would I reveal my friends' mom's identity? She gets insider info, which is illegal.

based fries

Nah man, what market is crashing?

I could always retreat to the island nation.

Every market.

What is a vpn?

Even that sounds sketchy despite being totally plausible

You said you were going to sleep, faggot. You exposed yourself.

Yeah well my dad works at Nintendo and the Switch Lite is gonna save the global economy.

If you can give me a way to prove me being Thai without doxing myself i would do it.

you're not you moron. Any company important enough to know what you claim to know would have thousands of employees

Eh. I'm skeptical of OP but if you really look at the numbers the Chinese economy is totally a house of cards. It's like they used the Enron model on a national scale. I'm expecting a crash and have been for a while. Just not sure exactly what would trigger it. Massive defaults on outstanding loans to chinese SOEs would do it though.

At least make you lies somewhat realistic.
Peace.

>Just not sure exactly what would trigger it.
The happy hands of a curly haired merchant

The economy just flew over my house

Attached: A89AC2D5-BF7E-42C7-9809-B30227F73439.jpg (750x800, 373K)

You can fool the fbi but you can’t fool the fb-me

For China that's an entirely realistic scenario. They're more over credited than any economy in history by orders of magnitude. A banking crisis in China would translate into total economic catastrophe rather quickly.

Buy gold now, sell when the economy begins to recover and buy stocks.

Attached: B73905E0-FCDE-45FF-A95A-060669D3527A.jpg (331x132, 5K)

Based Anglo ex-pat sex tourist who settled down

>gold
kek. Buy dollars, not gold.

>I know fuck all about finances.
>I am worth millions.

Keep your Larp straight will ya?

Attached: 1562685588958.jpg (395x387, 18K)

Going to sleep now. Goodnight boys. See you either mega rich or homeless.

>I’m out of lies so I gotta run
Typical

My father died, I inherited a part of his assets. Last comment goodnight.