Reminder that racemixers and the "your not white...

Reminder that racemixers and the "your not white, no one is white but me!" Fuckers will hang on the day of the rope as well as the niggers and kikes

Attached: 1475300835857.jpg (518x803, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/Iv8omhj/turner-diaries-andrew-macdonald.pdf#
docdroid.net/Iv8omhj/turner-diaries-andrew-macdonald.pdf#page=94
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 38B250E2-CD07-4302-BDD1-D4C372B71220.jpg (649x1024, 73K)

Seething roastie or incel

I make love to my QT 3.14 Asian waifu everyday and there’s nothing you can do about it.

Attached: 8EAEEFBD-3A0A-4017-BFB5-1F45C6E748CF.gif (300x200, 2.41M)

Fuck off nigger

Attached: N.jpg (1000x4500, 906K)

No, fuck you nigger.

Attached: 3F0BBEC9-FAF3-4A6C-A976-528D1E5FDD9E.jpg (1912x2431, 1.04M)

Attached: happyj.jpg (200x200, 8K)

Have you even read that book by Paul Kersey? I’m well aware of the differences of race and IQ. Miscegenation is a small %, the real problem exists in government prevention of freedom of association. I love my gook wife, but I sure don’t want spics and niggers in my neighborhood.

Attached: 1F477FE4-1FF1-4D3D-B4E5-8BA84ACA71B9.gif (400x317, 864K)

Going to be lonely.Probably marry Asian.Their parents are insane.Think you could nuke a whole bunch of them on your way out almost everyone would appreciate it.

Man, pubic hanging sounds rough.

It was like the Gun Raids of four years ago, only in reverse- and the outcome was both more drastic and more permanent for those raided. One of two things happened to those the troops dragged out onto the streets. If they were non-Whites-and that included all the Jews and everyone who even looked like he had a bit of non-White ancestry - they were shoved into hastily formed columns and started on their no-return march to the canyon in the foothills north of the city. The slightest resistance, any attempt at back talk, or any lagging brought a swift bullet.The Whites, on the other hand, were, in nearly all cases, hanged on the spot. One of the two types of pre-printed placards was hung on the victim's chest, his hands were quickly taped behind his back, a rope was thrown over a convenient limb or signpost with the other end knotted around his neck, and he was then hauled clear of the ground with no further ado and left dancing on air while the soldiers went to the next name on their list.

The hangings and the formation of the death columns went on for about 10 hours without interruption. When the troops finished their grim work early this afternoon and began returning to their barracks, the Los Angeles area was utterly and completely pacified. The residents of neighborhoods in which we could venture safely only in a tank yesterday were trembling behind closed doors today, afraid even to be seen peering through the crack in drawn drapes. Throughout the morning there was no organized or large-scale opposition to our troops, and by this afternoon even the desire for opposition had evaporated.

I and my men were in the thick of things all day, mostly handling logistics. When the execution squads began running out of rope, we stripped several miles of wire from power poles to use in its place. We also rounded up hundreds of ladders.

And we were the ones who pasted up the proclamations from Revolutionary Command in each block, warning all citizens that henceforth any act of looting, rioting, or sabotage, or any failure to obey the command of a soldier, will result in the summary execution of the offender. The proclamations also carry a similar warning for anyone who knowingly harbors a Jew or other non-White or who willfully provides false information to or withholds information from our police units. Finally, they list the reporting point in each neighborhood to which every person, at a time and date depending upon the position of his name in the alphabet, is to report for registration and assignment to a work unit

I nearly got into a shooting fight with a company commander near City Hall this morning about nine o'clock. That's where we were taking all the big shots to be hanged: the well-known politicians, a number of prominent Hollywood actors and actresses, and several TV personalities. If we had strung them up in front of their homes like everyone else, only a few people would have seen them, and we wanted their example to be instructive to a much wider audience. For the same reason many of the priests on our lists were taken to one of three large churches where we had TV crews set up to broadcast their executions.

But what about jannies?

Attached: 1549993335565s.jpg (125x119, 3K)

The trouble was that many of the big shots were arriving at City Hall already more dead than alive. The troops on the transport trucks were really giving them a working over.

One famous actress, a notorious race-mixer who had starred in several large-budget, interracial "love" epics, had lost most of her hair, an eye, and several teeth-not to mention all her clothes-before the rope was put around her neck. She was a bruised and bloody mess. I wouldn't have known who she was if I hadn't asked. What, I wondered, was the point in publicly hanging her if the public couldn't recognize her and draw the a proper inferences between her former behavior and her punishment?

I was drawn to a commotion near one of the trucks which had just arrived. A grossly fat old man, whom I immediately recognized as the Federal judge who had handed down some of the System's most outrageous rulings in recent years-including the one confirming the power of arrest granted by the Human Relations Councils to their Black deputies-was resisting the efforts of the troops to pull off his pajamas and dress him in his judicial robe.

OP GLOWS!

Attached: glowfbi.jpg (300x300, 11K)

One of the soldiers knocked him down, and then four others began kicking him and repeatedly slamming him in the face, stomach, and groin with their rifle butts. He was unconscious, and perhaps already dead, when the rope was knotted around his neck and his limp figure was hauled about halfway up a lamppost. A TV cameraman was recording the whole scene and broadcasting it live.

I was thoroughly disgusted by this latter incident and by several others of a similar nature, and I sought out the officer in charge of the troops there to lodge my complaint. I asked him why he wasn't maintaining proper discipline among his men, and I told him in strong terms that the beatings of the prisoners were counterproductive .

Should I continue?

The difference between Nordics and Jews, as well as other supposed "non-pure" races such as Slavs and Mediterraneans, are too minimal for these groups to be considered separate races.

The "Aryan race" theory that says that these races are different is outdated, nonsensical, and should be discarded outright.

You are allowed to criticise the Jewish people or certain Jews, but saying that a light skinned race of people that have been living in Europe for centuries is not true white for whatever reason is divisive and unscientific.

There is one white race: any light skinned peoples within the borders of Europe. That includes Russia.

Anyone still subscribed to the idiotic "Aryan race" theory needs to start thinking critically.

Yes please

Attached: 1565219871739.jpg (923x713, 68K)

yopu storm niggers don't have the poulation to do that and nobody cares

make an ethostate and leave
and let us shit skins live in peace
also most of the poster that post "muh white people" are faggots, trannies, incels and butthurt autistic females and ugly females that can't compete with asians and feel violated.)

fix the anti-white narritive and have white people
remove jews and niggers back to their homes in the middle east and africa

and totally send sat*nists and tamlud niggers into the sun on a one way trip.

Attached: FDF02142-4296-4B56-94FD-6F5ADAFC47D5.gif (870x350, 416K)

We must maintain a public image of strength and uncompromising ruthlessness in dealing with the enemies of our race, but to behave like a gang of Ugandans or Puerto Ricans hardly accomplishes that. (Note to the reader: Uganda was a political subdivision of the continent of Africa during the Old Era, when that continent was inhabited by the Negro race. Puerto Rico was the Old Era name of the island of New Carolina. It is occupied now by the descendants of White refugees from radioactive areas of the southeastern United States, but before the race purges in the final days of the Great Revolution it was inhabited by a mongrel race of especially unsavory character.) Above all else we must show ourselves as disciplined, since we will be demanding strict discipline on the part of the civilian population. We must never give vent to our feelings of frustration or our personal hatreds but must show by our behavior at all times that what we are doing is serving a higher purpose.

I do think that at this point the only way to achieve an ethnostate in America is through Balkanization. It is so thoroughly demographically fucked

*population

The captain exploded. He shouted at me to mind my own business. When I insisted that I was minding my business, he became red with anger and said that he, not 1, was the one who had the responsibility and that he was doing the best he could under very difficult
circumstances.

He pointed out correctly that the Organization had replaced nearly half the men in his company with untrained newcomers in the last month, and so it shouldn't be surprising to me that discipline wasn't all it might be. He also told me that he knew enough about the psychology of his men to understand the value of letting them beat the prisoners as a way of justifying to themselves that the prisoners were their enemies and deserved to be hanged.

I really couldn't counter either of the captain's arguments, but I did note with some satisfaction that when he turned away from me he strode angrily over to a group of soldiers who were brutally pistol-whipping a long-haired, effeminate-looking youth in an outlandishly "mod" getup-a popular "rock" performer- and ordered them to stop.

Upon thinking about it, I have come to see things more from the captain's viewpoint. Of course, we must tighten up discipline a great deal as soon as we can, but for the moment it is better for us to have more political reliability and less discipline among the troops. We delayed our crackdown on the civilian population as long as we did just so we could weed out and disarm the questionable GI's and replace them with the new people who've been coming through the enemy lines to us.

So Mexicans are cool then?

Also, we wanted time to accustom the troops to the new order of things here and to give them at least a little ideological preparation for today's work. And we purposely let the civilians get more out of control than we might have, just so we would have a manifest excuse for taking thoroughly radical measures instead of half-measures, which could not have solved the civilian problem in the long run.

One other reason for the delay I learned today was that we needed time to finish compiling our arrest lists. For several years Organization members here, just as in other parts of the country, have been building their dossiers of System toadies, Jew-fawners, equalitarian theorists, and other White race criminals, along with their street directories of all non-Whites residing in predominantly White areas.

I fucking hope so

Attached: 1552327240091.jpg (741x313, 44K)

We were able to use the latter, which were kept quite up to date even during the last month, without modification. But the dossiers required a huge amount of evaluation and weeding. In the first place there were far too many of them.

For example, a White family might have a dossier as race criminals because a neighbor had once observed a Black attending a cocktail party at their home or because they displayed one of the "Equality Now" bumper stickers, which have been distributed so widely by the Human Relations Councils. In general, unless there was also other evidence in a particular dossier, these people were not put on the arrest list. Otherwise, we'd have had to hang better than 10 per cent of the White population-an entirely impractical task.

And even if we could hang that many people, there would be no good reason for it; most of that 10 per cent are really no worse than most of the other 90 per cent. They have been brainwashed; they are weak and selfish; they have no sense of racial loyalty-but the same things are true of most people these days. People are what they have become, and we have to accept that-as a starting point

docdroid.net/Iv8omhj/turner-diaries-andrew-macdonald.pdf#

Is the novel. I left off on:

docdroid.net/Iv8omhj/turner-diaries-andrew-macdonald.pdf#page=94

Have sex you have incel freak

This thread has attracted the attention of PC Laura.

user, please do not use racist language in your opening post! Even if you have to quote it, make sure to change it to something like 'n word' or 'n****r' before posting.
Thank you!

Attached: Laura.png (558x467, 172K)