Then one day, for no reason at all, social media companies got rid of 'likes'

Hypothetically speaking, what would happen? How would women react? Would there be outrage?

Attached: 1544044422915.jpg (640x640, 116K)

Why would I care? The closest thing to social media I get is reading twitter threads on Jow Forums

who cares, it will never happen

Nobody asked if YOU would care or how YOU would feel, retard. Are you really that narcissistic?

Attached: 1566340683362.jpg (225x182, 10K)

They already censor wrong think and engineer all the "trending." Likes are already a bell without a clapper. That said, it would do a lot of damage to the feedback loop at the core of the business model.

Because it doesn't effect me. Women will do stupid shit regardless of "likes" on facebook. And besides the only roasties still on Facebook are fucking boomer bitches and retards.

nigger

They did on instagram I was fucking pissed I made money posting pol cartoons on my memepage

they did on instagram no?

>tfw pic related arouses me

Attached: 1565826036178.jpg (728x675, 86K)

Lul social media is ded anyway

>Because it doesn't effect me.
I never asked if it affected YOU. I was asking about what would happen in that hypothetical situation. Why the sub-100 IQ?

I know right

Attached: 1554555140291.gif (384x378, 2.18M)

Because it's an uninteresting scenario. Social media is ded, no one cares

It's crazy how this guy read the words
>nobody asked you
but understood it as
>tell my why you dont care so much
We KNOW you fucking care because you spent the effort to post.

Then it wouldn't be social media, rather a regression back to BBS.

Whaddyahmean? How are you going to fight the culture war without social media to engage normies head-on? Facebook at the very least is absolutely required in 2019!

Attached: 1566422402391675584255724649075.jpg (2560x1440, 999K)

Basketball-american

then don't fucking reply you stupid nigger

stop taking pics of me

Nice thread ya got here. It'd be a shame if it was derailed.

Attached: 3132.gif (375x375, 166K)

I would laugh at all the emcels and e-thots crying that their lazy careers are over

Based Kingdom!!

That dude in the corner is watching anime, like most of the young men here.

Attached: 15664226773555448392980086983687.jpg (2560x1440, 1.09M)

rare

As long as DM’s and tinder is still around, women will make do.

if i was facebook ceo i would put likes behind a paywall using that crypto currency facebook was trying to launch

the ones with the highest number of comments and the highest number of followers would be the "best"

This, as long as there is any form of interaction then social currency will be created, you would literally have to strip social media of the entire social aspect to achieve this

Good to see Walmart user staying strong.

They would find some other metrics, friends/followers/posts

Walmart user you gotta move up in life
Become Target user

the joke goes like, all those cunts roaming the streets, showing their tits, ass and whatnot and yelling at pedestrians : " DO YOU LIKE IT ? "

Social media would die out. Honestly it would be a good thing youd have less "look how x i am" because they couldnt tell if people cared. It would get rid of some instathots but not a ton because comments.

Forget social media, I wish we could rid the entire world of likes.

Would literally cost lives. It would certainly exasperate a lot of mental disorders in a lot of the population.

>believing that the status competition is contingent upon the mechanism and not the underlying human biology
user, I got bad news for you...

Attached: quotenfrau.jpg (867x1000, 375K)

It would be for the best but no there would be no outrage. They would need social media for that.

U N C O M M O N

Thanks. God bless.

>target
Sorry, I need more than 14 hours a week to pay my bills.

Attached: 15664240670943998013253836267276.jpg (2560x1440, 1001K)

work at a restaurant? more $$$

Hello Walmart user

Attached: cover1.jpg (800x450, 44K)

Walmart is the only job I'm competent at. That's not to say I can do it with my eyes closed, but damn close.

Hey there! How's it going, lil'man?

Attached: 15664245197913645337135448884295.jpg (2560x1440, 1.06M)

Duh it’s hot as fuck

Whats the deal with social media anyway?
>not particularly social
>not media

Probably the most retarded invention of the 21st century so far.

Based

That's not how it works bish

If that's the case warehouse job there not that hard plus more cash.

Walmart user, are you happy there? Wouldn't you like to try a trade job? Helpers get decent money and learn as they go.

i see. well best of luck user. been there.

agreed

Can't complain, my plan of bringing the band back together is one step closer to becoming a reality (see 223735211 ). Told the director of the postgraduate research programme at my uni today, men are being disenfranchised as an unintended consequence of social engineering that panders to the sensibilities of women. Despite his clear LGBQTxyzlpahsdfaadjvf leaings, he agreed with me that this was a problem. ... its a start

They'd probably feel the same was as we would if this place got shut down

Strange...

god I fucking hate social media.

the only time where it wasn't absolute cancer was facebook circa 08-2012.

I wonder whats gonna happen when the instathots all get old and irrelevant. Yeah they will still get mega attention compared to dudes, but it will be a lot less.

Rare and based.

This, but i don't know why.