/PA/ General

A thread to discuss all things Pennsylvania. How goes it in your end of the state? Anyone getting ready for hunting season?
Bucks County reporting in.

Attached: 639AF511-7A78-4AE3-8233-69BE71A57380.gif (750x393, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

showmastersgunshows.com/pittsburgh-gun-show-.html),
realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/6671-May-Hollow-Rd_Emporium_PA_15834_M30662-11862#photo6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ITS HOAGIEFEST GAS SHEETZ

The dude who runs that the network blog seems to have given up on it. Too bad. It looked like a potentially interesting thing to check on comfy weekend mornings or such.

DUTCH OVEN YOUR WIFE, IT'S FUCKIN HOAGIEFEST

Berks County reporting in. I love my land, but I hate my state government

Allegheny County reporting in originally from Indiana County

I WOULD LIKE TO ISSUE A CORRECTION, PHILLYMAG DOES NOT DO THIS SORT OF THING, BUT user DOES, IT'S ACTUALLY SIPTOPIA, BUT WE'RE STILL GASSING THE SHEETZ

This guy gets it. Pennzer reporting for duty.

Lancaster County reporting in.
Everyone ready for apple season? It’s Snitz un Knepp time.

Welcome Commander Pennzer of Wawawaffen

Sheetz/Wawa faggots can go to R3ddit where your discussion belongs.

Attached: 1548720273032.png (2000x1200, 205K)

I live Toronto is Pennsylvania similar?

What the fuck m8 r u one of those faggy celiacs or some shit, can't appreciate a good roll?

You could probably find patches of it that seem close enough to home, depending on what your idea of home is.

I live within 10 minutes of Sheetz and Wawa
Go a little to the south or the east and it's pure Wawa country
A little to the north or the west and it's nothing but Sheetz

Erie county reporting in. Too many spics here.

>Allegheny County
Same. Wexford Area.

Besides a love of hockey, no.

Imagine not chillin’ at the hill. Wawa and Sheetz are both hellholes with the worst designed parking lots ever conceived.

Even Rutters is better.

Damn I always thought of Erie as God’s country.

Allegheny$hitzburgh reporting in

Damn I thought that was God’s country.

Pittsburgh will always be second to Philly, remember that

HEY DUMBFUCK THIS THREAD IS HIGH ENERGY ON ACCOUNT OF THE SHEETZ WAWA CONFLICT, HOW ABOUT YOU GO SUPPRESS STATE IDENTITIES SOMEWHERE ELSE
WHERES MY FUCKIN PENNSYLVANIA MEMEFLAG???

Northside here. Or is it North Side? I hate it here and I want to move back home but no work for me there.

This unabomber style shack is for sale in Emporium for only 16000. I’m thinking of buying it and fixing it up. It’s in the smallest county in PA. Any anons interested in purchasing this property with me?

Attached: DE6D55CC-2E04-460C-86DA-04050E177B3A.jpg (480x360, 63K)

They made it a designated pooing zone. You know you're in God's country when you can pull only a handful of radio stations and at least half of them are either Jesus preaching or Jesus rock.

PA is the best fucking state, holy shit the feels of the place - Artemis PA is so cash money

Attached: 1552653004257.jpg (792x844, 223K)

Turkey Hill is more 7/11-tier but they have the best dairy, coffee, and pastries because they're out of Lancaster.

How about you buy it and let me live in the back room in exchange for keeping it from collapsing on your head while you sleep? And also I'll have to build a shed to hold all my necessary tools and supplies, so I'll only have to live in the orbit of your disgusting squalor on a temporary basis.

Nice. There is a shitton of Jow Forums members in this area as well. Have you been to any PA Jow Forums meetups?
pic related

Attached: 1560109903989.png (264x250, 147K)

The fuck is with logo design in this fuckin commonwealth?

Attached: TurkeyHill.png (530x558, 7K)

mntn-farmer user reporting in from comfy country

Attached: 20190518_201728.jpg (3264x2448, 2.2M)

Pittsburgh is flooded with niggers Nepalese and Indians crumbling infrastructure occasionally I see a spick and sand nigger it’s terrible

I didn't know that was a thing I never go there but that's great. I am interested in purchasing a firearm or two so maybe someone can help a newfag out with that. I think its really important to have a network of like minded individuals.

comfy country is comfy

Attached: 20190402_203323.png (1068x606, 642K)

Hello

Go to the Oaks gun show.

Indians are all in suburbs amd colleges. There's not many niggers here compared to other cities.

Where’s this?

That's the logo for every chain of convenience stores owned by Kroger. They all used to have different logos and identities until 2004 or so.
I liked the 50s Turkey Hills with the chieftain symbol

Attached: LoafNJug_Embedded.jpg (432x300, 141K)

>poo's bought the local irish beer distributor
Montco checking in. Life is actually pretty good PA bro's, I think im going to make it. I have encountered two extremely beautiful blond QT's in town over the last couple of weeks, whats the best way to capture one?

Attached: 1548359768502.png (2000x1200, 117K)

Have them take the knot.

AVE PENNSYLVANIA!

Attached: Flag of Pennsylvania.png (1259x811, 393K)

just outside of comfytown, comfy country

Attached: 20190402_203147.png (928x579, 829K)

God I would love some acreage in the rolling mountains, some of it is truly shire-tier.

Here are your living quarters

Attached: 88847A61-B6FE-4FFE-865F-6B9D8ADF1B15.jpg (640x480, 114K)

LC Westside up in this bitch.

Yeah, we just had 'Bumpstock' a few months ago. Took place in Allegheny national forest. 3-5 days (you can come or leave early) of shooting during the day, drinking at night. Attendance was 50+, from various states in the NorthEast (PA, Wisconsin, Ohio, Maryland, New Jersey, even had someone from Canada).

There is the BIG gunshow in Monroeville this weekend (showmastersgunshows.com/pittsburgh-gun-show-.html), admission is $10 with coupon. I will probably be there first thing in the morning wearing pic related.

Do you have a discord? Thats how the Jow Forums guys organize.

Attached: 1559001344272.png (449x598, 400K)

it is indeed

Attached: 20190402_203402.png (1080x595, 850K)

any PSU/State College fags here?

As long as there's running water and a shit pit, I can make that work. Too late in the year to start stacking firewood, but my lease isn't up until later next year anyway. This is going to take some planning. Does it have electricity or are we going to have to rig something up?

Didn't know there were so many other Pennanons. Wawa nationalism for the win. Ethnostate / Secession when?

Not since I was banned for being in IE. Wish I could join you guys.

Agreed on the parkinglot situation. Wawa is objectively better. It's like a clean Walmart, 7-11, Subway that also has really cheap gas. Sheetz is just a good gas station.

IE?

Awesome I just did some hiking near Clarion and Cook Forest a few weeks ago. I don't use discord.

Attached: 20190402_203439.png (1080x583, 725K)

realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/6671-May-Hollow-Rd_Emporium_PA_15834_M30662-11862#photo6

I want to purchase it outright and use it as a vacation spot. I’d fix it up but I’m looking for other investors to make it really nice. I wouldn’t live there permanently. Living anywhere outside of Lancaster or Lebanon counties would be insufferable. Everyone else in the world eats pigslop. I require the finest PA Dutch cookery

I was just in Bucks county 30 minutes ago. How close to Philly are you?

Laurel Highlands?

I am broke but I can help with anything just as long as I can use it a couple times a year to escape the city.

What city?

Same problem with Erie. The amount of sand niggers and spics coming into Erie has me worried.

>Anyone getting ready for hunting season?
I have been at the range a few nights a week for the last few months in preparation. My Remington 760 30-06 is making 2" groups at 100 yards standing, and I can't complain. This gun is blessed, and always aims true.

Pretty close. I’m in lower Bucks so the northeast is around a 10 minute drive.

pittsburgh

Based. I just got a 7600 that shoots .270. I’m waiting for the heatwave to pass so I can start practicing.

I'm more of a groundskeeper mindset, and my stingy side keeps me from blowing my jewgolds on an unknown. I don't know much about dutch cooking, but I can learn. If it doesn't work out, at least I can rustle something up with my cast iron and a camp fire.

The Lutheran charities have bombarded Lancaster city with dead eyed Nepalese. It’s revolting. I had to leave Lancaster City after the Syrian importations.

Any body who did or is still going to Slippery Rock University? Class of 2017 here

Is the shack for sale or the land? Both are overpriced unless you're getting good acrage. They sell so much kand overpriced in PA. Id buy the land and homestead on it.

Turkey Hill is Great Tier compared to 7/11.
The ice cream is the best you'll ever have for a good price.

t. born PA currently in commiefornia

I run a bullshit open mic comedy in the basement. Come out I'm doing 15 minutes on the government weaponising the clinically retarded.

Attached: it is Jeb Bush bad.jpg (768x1024, 178K)

I literally have 10 uncles and not a single one hunts. Want to get into deer hunting at some point, dont know where to even start. How much of a time & $ investment is it to bag your first deer (assuming rifle hunting)? I'm already a decent shot and have a mosin that I practice with yearly, and can shoot reasonable groupings at 70 yards with the stock irons.

Attached: 1498694029316.jpg (739x740, 206K)

Any one else try this hispanically diverse perversion of our culture?

Not too bad actually

Attached: 0821191739.jpg (4160x3120, 3.56M)

Really? Damn. I messaged him about meeting up with pple in 717, but apparently he didn't have anything set up here.

Park in the back. Bring a weed pen.

Attached: be edgy.jpg (720x724, 123K)

Not sure if it's sketchy or not, but there haven't been any new posts for a while. Maybe school started or something. Sounded like a college-aged sort of fellow to talk to, but a generally bright guy.

How fucking bad has Lancaster City gotten? Haven't been back since 15 years. My sister said they gentrified downtown with Art schools and stuff but she's a total norman. My place in Lancaster was pretty ghetto bit i always remember it fondly anyway. Even walking to the li easy as a kid. Loved the old architecture.

*library

I heard the puerto ricans shitted it up.

Checking in from MOON boysssssss. What up

I left berks a long time ago cause that place sucks. Only because of the people, the scenery is amazing though.

Attached: 13811BB8-729A-4DF2-9840-E6A3CB8E4F59.jpg (599x479, 87K)

I want to meet all you faggots

PITT, Penn State sucks.

You sound like the kind of a guy I'd see wearing cutoffs in public like that's normal and driving a brotruck, preferably with a muddy ATV in the back. This is why I like it here.

I joined the discord once. Not really my crowd of people. Not really interested in associating with cross dressers and guys showing their dicks. You guys do you though.

Bro how did you know???

Schuylkill county reporting in. Susquehanna University attendee

Can we id this faggot? I assume he goes to pitt

Attached: 1533101606832.jpg (675x1200, 155K)

I was in an Autozone the other day. Sure as day, there was a really friendly guy in cutoffs with a brotruck on line trading stories about whether or not it's probably my [redacted car part] about to explode. And then he was out with his friend and an employing wrenching away on his brotruck in the parking lot on the way out.

Small town PA is good people.

Idk about the 'guys showing their dicks' part, but by crossdressers I assume you mean Wirty dressing up in animegirl outfits for shits and giggles. I don't think he does it much anymore. I think the PA Jow Forums guys are a fun bunch of people, they have the right mix of seriousness (having actual important discussion, meetups are squared away and well organized) as well as silliness/sperginess.

greetings from Luzerne county

Hoagiefest is over ya daft cunt
>t. wawaboi

PA's water is poison. What do people drink?

what do you mean ?
philly i can get but half the time in the middle state your water is coming right outta limestone aquifers.

same

>Small town PA is good people.
This. I've never ran into such authentically good, nice people in my life.