Will there be an attack like Brevik's in the near future?

Will there be an attack like Brevik's in the near future?

Attached: anders-breivik.jpg (968x681, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vqer--vOPlY
gatesofvienna.net/2014/01/breiviks-double-psychology/
youtube.com/watch?v=8VR32iSyz-g
archive.org/details/breivikarchive
bitchute.com/video/dwztw7piWLLn/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In the coming days Mossad is going to stage another mass shooting and this thread is predictive programming.

Attached: Brevik copy.jpg (1311x1305, 513K)

MOSSAD FALSE FLAG INCOMING

youtube.com/watch?v=vqer--vOPlY

The terrorists are the Muslims, not the white people are just defending. Read up on the crusades.

>The terrorists are the Muslims, not the white people are just defending. Read up on the crusades.
I bet you on August 23rd Mossad attacks another Muslim group in a mass shooting false flag.

this.
too many of this threads around lately

Attached: 1552930156900.jpg (2850x7114, 3.01M)

Attached: 6F63B0A8-A475-43B5-BE72-A5EA474B9DBE.jpg (500x536, 63K)

9/11 is coming too

Attached: sloppy-job-mossad.jpg (2224x1697, 602K)

so how about fighting those actually responsible

Attached: 1544167531835.jpg (2000x2000, 776K)

Attached: 423747.jpg (550x547, 44K)

no. his highscore will hold. peace be upon him.

Attached: suave.jpg (926x676, 40K)

take your fucking meds. schizos.

you're just too sloppy. It's fucking obvious what's going on.

He was playing double psychology to get the media attack cuck nationalists instead of /our guys/. gatesofvienna.net/2014/01/breiviks-double-psychology/

Attached: d84c1881aa982baef61f9a7d7d4fbfbb4e8c12380a66063dee1cc21d665fd345.png (1280x1280, 2.86M)

fuck (((freemasonry))) anders is jew

Random people you've never heard of on twitter?

Of course. The final boss of the internet.

what's going on is that your mom was probably inseminated by mossad. cause nothing ever happens without 'em

Attached: allsmiles.jpg (532x355, 21K)

Does anyone have his manifesto?

Yes I am a glow in the dark fed :)

I hope so.

Well yes, to put it simply. The entire inspiration for Breivik's attack was based on his conclusion that there is no political solution, and with """multicultural societies""" and degeneracy growing, more and more people will feel that way.

Attached: 64687C64-15C9-4E06-86EF-08CAF50412A6.jpg (738x479, 162K)

just plain old determinism

It’s fairly easy to radicalize autistic teens.

Eventually they will push too hard and radicalize 50 year old attorneys with access to resources and a wide social and professional network.

Of course the glow nigger gets Hitler duds. Fuck you gook moot and IP range ban Langley. Shit all of DC

The average man doesn't know how to make a fertiliser bomb, so the only option is a Tarrant style shooting, which will be rare in Europe

Wew lad, NZ govt is on the ball with the takedowns huh?

Mirror:

youtube.com/watch?v=8VR32iSyz-g

>The average man doesn't know how to make a fertiliser bomb
Do you really think Breivik left in-depth instructions on how to make a fertilizer bomb just so no one would try to follow them?

Alright I'll rephrase

The average man doesn't know how to access his manifesto

Because the average man doesn't want to? If every white man was reading about ethnic replacement do you really think we would be in this mess?

you can literally find it with duckduckgo.lol

Yes, these attacks are part and parcel of living in a multicultural society, and people are going to have to get used to them.

Attached: Observer.jpg (611x464, 99K)

archive.org/details/breivikarchive
bitchute.com/video/dwztw7piWLLn/

>(((Memeflag)))

Can you send him letters like BT?

If 9 then yes

tarrant?

those helmets juts had style, no doubt about it

Stop trying to delegitimise Brevik. I bet you didn't even bother to read his manifesto in detail.

Tarrant was just a shooting. Boring

It takes time for the CIA or Mossad to make contact with their list of at-risk pharma-heads.

They recently burned through a bunch to distract from the Epstein thing, so give them time to replenish.

Attached: 2F831C12-5FFB-4848-A38E-A138E3055207.jpg (234x250, 11K)

Dude are you opening all these threads about Breivik so that your colleague shill could do this?
Ahahahah! I don't care, I'm here for memes and laughs and Breivik brings both, I will stay in your strange thread nonetheless.

Attached: 40fb32f76277163a3ba100b3fc2c7042ad8a83976ce1d67bb66dcaabba9b11d2.gif (240x180, 2.11M)

Sorry i fucked up.
I'll try again.

I rather imagine that as more people are left out of the political process there *will* be more violence.
But! the low hanging fruit and poor planning belongs to the angry ones. I imagine assasinations and sabotage / subterfuge is what will occur more often in the future as more resourceful people start rebelling.

You can literally find on a jewgle search.
it's not verboten like the Great Replacement.

yes.
norwegianon knew the address.

He's fine as far as we know.

Notice the effort.
I saw several threads about Breivik today, one about Tarrant iirc and also one about Roof, here All of this so that the shills can substantiate their campaign "every white shooter is mossad", like we can see here They also used to open Tarrant threads using Israel flags.
Hitlerious!
Here's my gift to you shills, a kike-Breivik meme, I am sure you'll enjoy it to pursue your campaign!

Attached: 1564997964321.png (618x695, 275K)

Hey Mossad/FBI/MI6/whatever alphabet nigger are you can you PLEASE stop shitting up the board with your predictive programming? thnx

Attached: nosw2.jpg (322x422, 62K)

Tarrant and Breivik were legit. This won't be. Bet you 5 euros.

Attached: ears.jpg (627x830, 75K)

Checked.
Please notice this I am noticing strange shit quite clearly.

God I hope so.

Oh I see you saw my post before my previous post.
Well, I'd rather buy a pizza with those 5€, thanks.

They're up to something. Either going to set somebody up or do a MKultra or falseflag.
yeah kek

Also: I misinterpreted your post and realised that after re-reading it. Sorry.

Attached: __akiyama_yukari_girls_und_panzer_and_etc__sample-371e593291d95f533f7ee21fefeaee08.jpg (850x601, 167K)

In all honesty, I think we are seeing the beginning of a movement. The governments of the west have decided that they can just ignore the general public on issues that a very large amount of people (possibly even a majority) feel very strongly about. We'll just see more and more dissent rise until it becomes an all-out war on free speech, with many lone wolf actors continuing to fan the flames.

You know what their real goal is?
Not to really set up a false flag (that stuff must be a pain in the ass to organize) but IF another shooting will happen the goal is to have all the guillible idiots to be be told "see, user on Jow Forums knew it was mossad all along, it's been predicted in these past threads!" and then spam screenshots of the threads they made themselves.

Ignore the conspiritards, they are either paranoid or just infiltrating Jow Forums to inject stupid opinions into the discourse.

That's what I meant by predictive programming. It's both setting the scene and discrediting it. We should do it too, but with (((their))) plans.
haha fuck you too, nigger

Attached: 1560184673406.png (800x450, 383K)

Why are there so many threads about violence right now?
Sloppy job mossad.

a very insightful thread was made here not a long ago after 8ch was shut down, I see more and more it being one of the most wise things I've ever read on this glowing board.

Attached: 4th_generation_civil_war.png (1600x4604, 1.47M)

read the thread before spouting your bullshit

inb4 1 post by this ID

Attached: turner diaries anti accelerationist shills.jpg (1453x123, 75K)

Based and redpilled.
The cuckservatives fear the action.

Finally. I thought this place had lost in sense of reality when discussing this Zionist stooge

yes and it will be against antifa. the people behind them will panic and demand even more police protection to safely bash civilians with bike locks

Another one.

They flock into each other's thread to flourish their own shilling.
Also many look like automated, immediate response.
Notice the timing here in pic related, less than one minute between the opening of the thread and the shill response.
I noticed these shill instant responses in all threads regarding either Tarrant news, "white shooters", accelerationism, specific images posted as OP pic like the Black Sun.
Do they really think no one notice the patterns?

Attached: 98756555.png (997x628, 154K)

>Clausewitz/4GW on Jow Forums
>2019
And I thought this place has completely devolved into a spamming contest of low quality content.

Well for the most part you are not wrong.

>i'll ignore all the jews propagating white genocide in any form of media because im also a jew

it is, but start shooting right targets instead of following retards who kill random people to futher divide your nations.
as long as you dont target leaders responsible for pushing this shit only kikes benefit

so what were those 2 accomplishing lately that we needed so bad to discredit them right now kike?
it seems its more about your kabbalah dates and 9/11/19 comming, and whole this mess is about another false flag you've planned

right...
just repeat what media had been talking about anyone pointing out jewish crimes for decades.
repeat what they were talking about anyone talking about white genocide since always
>worst conspiracy-mongers
you kikes are pathetic

Attached: 1566407536630.gif (320x212, 2.44M)

You sound triggered, I don't understand what do you want to know exactly.

Kill whitey! But support Jews they are our allies also look at my masonic apron. Sloppy job indeed.

Let's find out, shall we? If repetitive numbers yes within 3 months.

>1717
D-does that count?

>Kill whitey!
If they're traitors, yes.

no

you've made 14 posts ITT so you are the one who is triggered
you also claimed opposite to what OP claimed but you didnt think it through as you cant point out why would we want to discredit tarrant and breivik right now. what is a purpose of this assumed campaign?
nice try though

Attached: 1565436401509.jpg (2307x2476, 2.91M)

By someone with hands as small as that... Donald Trump maybe? Trump seems crazy enough to do something vile like Brevik.

You tell us, FBI. Now that 8 chan is shut down, you have basically turned Jow Forums into an uncontrolled quarantine where we can't keep tabs on who's joking, and who's unironically peeking out their blinds with a rocket launcher because they think their foreskin is moments from being stolen.

White people (what IS that, anyway?) STARTED the Crusades, for no good reason, and were often brutal beyond any justification, even as 'war'. Sad.

>you cant point out why would we want to discredit tarrant and breivik right now. what is a purpose of this assumed campaign?

I've explained it here You highlighted my ID to count the posts but did not read any of course.
I was not even discussing Breivik the whole time.

>so what were those 2 accomplishing lately
It's hilarious, how you always play the same thing.
>it was fake
>okay if not, then what it accomplished
>no, it didn't
>start ignoring all posted
I already told you today about Breivik. I already gave you all sources needed and arguments too. Yet here you are, shilling again. And yes, that is shilling - even though you've been proven wrong, you are again spreading same disinfo.
>as long as you dont target leaders responsible for pushing this shit only kikes benefit
And I already told you about the guy on the picture in the post you are responding to. That is Stephan Ernst and he did targeted the leaders you stupid clueless nigger.
>just repeat what media
This is the saddest and dumbest strawman in a long time.

Attached: 1566343229231.png (1874x587, 115K)

yes, it's clear that they are afraid and very upset of being constantly exposed in their shilling efforts against any retaliation from white people.

Attached: its-afraid.png (500x532, 166K)

That pic is pure utter retardation. I can make shitton of posts like that with a VPN in under hour. I can make them say same shit you are saying. Why the fuck would you present this as some form of argument?

I'll add this one, pic related.

Attached: INITIATION.jpg (1841x3525, 1.43M)

only if you ask nicely OP

>The terrorists are the Muslims, not the white people are just defending
not if they are in the muslim's own country...how can you be defending inside another mans country?!
> Read up on the crusades.
? umm that happened a long fucking time ago are you OK?
...OOOH SO YOU CRAZY

Breivik isn't even ethnically Norwegian. No wonder he hated white Norwegian people so much. Also they weren't traitors you retard

>this post
holy shit, that's a new low here.

Attached: 0134 - WlHOCzS.jpg (258x245, 12K)

>Breivik isn't even ethnically Norwegian
Pls source.

you didnt explain why would we be coming up with this campaign right now.
we've got multiple tarrant/breivik threads suddenly in single days for now reason so its normal we can expect a false flag as 9/11/19 is right around the corner.
but you'll just ignore it again shill and tells us to listen to your arguments because you are jewish and its in your nature

can you give me link to this last thread?
i've asked why would there be campaign to discredit those two right now. there was quite about them in media etc but suddenly threads started appearing here. smells like false flag is coming and its 9/11/19 in 3 weeks
>Stephan Ernst
why dont you make threads about him? why is it always those two glownigger mossadfags?

>This is the saddest and dumbest strawman in a long time.
who uses terms like "conspiracy theorist" the most?
dont play stupid
it puts you right on the one side of the barricade especially in place like this

>Also they weren't traitors you retard
topkek, it took me a while to actually understand how immensely retarded this claim is.

this picture proves that terms
>accelerationism
and
>incel
were being pushed in the same time and ended up as fuel to turn public opinion against us.
+addition of sloppy israelis trying to silence people pointing out your bullshit

>for no reason
I have literally explained the reason in my previous posts.
I am not going to reply to you anymore.

Gee I wonder who could be behind the increase in those google analytics increases

te diste cuenta que estos maes estan tocados de la jupa?

>the amerimutt who cannot recognize flags

my sides

Attached: 0866 - k55GLz8.jpg (251x242, 12K)

so you claim we are spamming every shooter is a mossad because israel is bombing palestine again?
its the only thing in your post that refers to timing and this is what i asked for.
it doesnt make any sense though

>can you give me link to this last thread?
>i've asked why would there be campaign to discredit those two right now
Yes, see pics they explain things nicely.
>but suddenly threads started appearing here
No, they did not, they are here on rather frequent occasion since the attack. Which is understandable, considering the effect of the whole thing, copycats and all related events, etc.
>why dont you make threads about him
Why do you think I didn't? Same applies to memes. Is this your argument? Retarded whattaboutery?
>why is it always those two glownigger mossadfags?
Nice proof or source you fucking shill nigger.
>who uses terms like "conspiracy theorist" the most?
That is literally non-issue here. Stop feigning ignorance.

He did same in previous thread. Same tactics of ignoring what you say.

No, it literally doesn't. Go to archive and do your research. Why didn't you do that already? Oh I know why, because you are here to shill your narrative no matter what.

You definitely do, as in this thread You even use same files. And then you ignore all sources you've been give and few hours later, you are still shilling same narrative like nothing happened.

Prerry sure theres a photo of him as a child with his honkler nose. He had a nose job and he doesn't look like a typical nord

So then post it. IF there is such a photo, that is. Also while at it, you can provide some actual source about his blood.