Bye bye shill

Where were you when Ben Shapiro killed his career?

>that body language
>that occasional stutter
>that nervous look
>those pauses
>that kike/diskike ratio

And most importantly
>>that fucking live chat

Attached: he dun goofd.png (1289x568, 617K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DpLOg5HeKdQ
youtu.be/DpLOg5HeKdQ?t=863
youtu.be/DpLOg5HeKdQ?t=862
youtube.com/watch?v=NRR3LSPIBmI
archive.vn/PYUQo
youtu.be/R6-gUqNPi4I
youtube.com/user/stevepieczenik/videos
youtu.be/l4XFi6ODjLA
youtu.be/ldkw62WkaBU
youtu.be/ZgoLu1zuCb4
youtu.be/dvCcbtobd-c
youtu.be/C5iYJqxRJPY
invidio.us/watch?v=TAzBsVzYH1o
archive.org/details/CultureOfCritiqueForNormiesFull_201805
youtube.com/watch?v=R6-gUqNPi4
youtube.com/watch?v=VUH-4XXEuoc
bitchute.com/video/0IzBpK6zd7T4
bitchute.com/video/ylMOeatZoH0B/
bitchute.com/video/HK1uFITUAxzd/
archive.vn/4N9tv
archive.vn/IJ0Yd
youtu.be/HLbPSQx-I-I
invidio.us/watch?v=HLbPSQx-I-I
youtube.com/channel/UC66IBH4uFkBTzEh2olFFJSg/videos
youtu.be/2kt4EjavHEk
youtube.com/watch?v=YSy6ENVAJlY
youtube.com/watch?v=wb_4U2UJucE
bitchute.com/video/4tFZecFdReAf/
youtube.com/watch?v=Cki0RVX841I
archive.org/details/CultureofC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

has the video been taken down?

Ah come on, guys. Have some sympathy for his sister. Imagine what she's going through right now because of Ben's failure.

Attached: Abigail.jpg (356x436, 15K)

nevermind. i found it.

Sorry, forgot the link.
youtube.com/watch?v=DpLOg5HeKdQ

Everyone in his live chat is obviously just anti-semitic

Reminder Milo was taken down for no reason by (((them))) because he was too powerful. He was destroying shapiro all over the place even though they worked for the same place.

I'm no milo apologist but what they did to him was one of the worst things I've seen happen and everyone just went along with it

>Ben Shapiro gets tired of being called a dirty kike
>becomes the most grotesque caricature of a Jew he can think of - hunting for christian toddlers to drink the blood off of while masturbating

Same with liberals calling Trump supporters Nazis to be frank

Ben is and has always ben a shrill

Attached: DB07C955-66BC-41CB-8329-7C5D8642C00D.jpg (701x1024, 165K)

Time stamp to watch? I can't stand an hour of this jackass.

"somebody" sent ben his talking points for that show

Did he mention the epstein snuff videos?

KEK
youtu.be/DpLOg5HeKdQ?t=863
>talks about "general distrust in the media"
>pause
>swallow
>nervously look around

He KNOWS that he's fucked but he has no choice but read the script.

Attached: 1522297585337.jpg (517x768, 78K)

He's wearing a yalmakaa

Shit is starting to get real about 9 minutes in.

Also recommend this timestamp

omg spend 99 dollars to access a news site?????

Something went wrong, meant to timestamp 14:20

Let's see if it works now
youtu.be/DpLOg5HeKdQ?t=862

>Ben is and has always ben a shrill
I just think he is a Jew first, a Israeli second.

I can't believe you morons are still pushing this nonsense after the autopsy came back. I hate to break it to you, but Ben is RIGHT. Most people fail to accept that the government is full of incompetent people, and mistakes are made CONSTANTLY. This is nothing more than human error on the part of the guards and prison management. Life isn't a Hollywood movie and there isn't a cabal hyper-powerful people pulling the strings. The world is unfortunately not that simple and anyone telling you otherwise is simply deceiving you.

You're fuckin retarded

just do 14m20s

He's literally Israel incarnate.

He's literally just reading from a script and none of it is worth anything at all.

He went from people making montages of him to wanting to lynch him. I bet the only reason he's doing this is because they have blackmail on his handler and they're making him do this under the guise of the usual anti semitism.

Attached: OyVeyMe.png (477x426, 223K)

Attached: 1533944971785.jpg (600x500, 37K)

of course he's counter-signalling Epstein, he wouldn't be a jew if he didn't blindly defend the worst of his racial tribe.

How can you ever think this filthy kike is anything but a trojan horse? He's gone rat in literally every important moment since I've paid attention to him. What kind of house nigger idiots actually follow this midget kike rat?

He's definitely bait.

It's not about him being a shill, but him (or his handlers) being so unaware of his fanbase that they literally sudoku'd his career.

people don't have the time to ask any questions. They just silently disagree and tune in next week.

Backpedaling already with his show
youtube.com/watch?v=NRR3LSPIBmI

>"Move along guys, Epstein's death was nothing but an unfortunate case of suicide, anything else is a conspiracy theory goyims, now check out my merch in my shop because I'm being demonetized by youtube."
Are kikes even capable of coming up with a creative excuse other than pulling the conspiracy card everytime it's not going their way? Shapiro's career is over, he's not someone worthy to be trusted and his dense audience is finally understanding that. Never listening to a jew, in case of great scarcity jews tend to stick to one another covering eachother's back like one giant organization. I wouldn't even be surprised if he was a close friend of Epstein himself.

You're glowing. Blame it on the Russians while you're at it.
Epstein's death was orchestrated by the elites to cover up any of their misdeed that could have been mentioned during his trial. His "suicide" was too much of a coincidence for anyone to believe, not even the camera were working because they "suddenly stopped working". Are you willfully trying to be dense?

Straight retarded.

Ben is a mess! Ben is a waste!

Holy fucking hell! Ive been waiting for this fagot to get his just dessert, ever since the michele fields incident!!!

Feels good man

Are you goys really surprised that a jew is jewing

>Everyone in his live chat is obviously just anti-semitic
based chat

He didnt die
Nice try jidf

"VAT! Vat is ziss!!! Youse Goyim make fun ou our Benji, the Chosen One to replace our dear friend Wolfie Blitzer? Youse Goyim will pay!"

Attached: 1Ben.jpg (1280x555, 57K)

I will console her, user -I wil do that good deed...

he's a blockhead

Why do they always literally do the thing lmao

Ben's pilpul game really is slipping.

I wonder what's wrong.

Attached: racoon-ninja-cat-funny-pictures-855205.jpg (591x566, 97K)

Attached: clearly delusional.jpg (960x720, 76K)

>kike/diskike ratio
kek

He's been going downhill for a while now -- too obvious that he's just a warmonger, globohomo shill and ethnic supremacist.

Ben Shapiro DESTROYS himself with his BLOODLUST feelings and viewer's FACTS for ISRAEL

Attached: BEN_SHAPIRO_DESTORYS_USS_LIBTARD.png (640x512, 289K)

With conservatives like Benji who needs leftists?

ben is such a fuckin goon

Ben is not that bad. Compared to most e-celebs he presents a balanced take from the two sides.

7/10 better than most, not as good as some.

Attached: 1549491480440.jpg (565x425, 150K)

She can always go back to cam whoring for validation.

And American as a larp.

G'day Ben.

His commentary is very incisive and this is why I like to listen to him. What worries me is that he seemingly doesn't have a clue about his staffing decisions in dailywire - in sense that he sin't capable of being a good boss. His stuff is visibly terrorized by him, which I think is something he wanted all along when he hired him.

He is self-admittedly incredibly narcissistic, and this fit their typical behavioral patterns very neatly.

Which too sides? Israel and Neocon?
AIPAC and Zionism?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-20 at 11.17.31 PM.png (584x654, 383K)

Attached: (you).png (389x365, 198K)

Retard alert

God damn lil' Ben got some hot sisters...give me those of those 100% Ashkenazi milkers

I was busy watching molymeme or Ryan Dawson or someone actually relevant
Just as I always was
Only faggoty boomers moomers and zoomers have ever been a fan of this little bitch

Attached: 1566305885039.jpg (600x616, 277K)

With titties like that, I'm sure she'll be alright.

Attached: 89659110-9B4A-473F-965F-D60607808ADF.gif (367x265, 558K)

Youtube fucking with the search algos again?

Bruh

Attached: frittata.jpg (680x491, 41K)

Attached: 1565792836142.jpg (500x375, 47K)

Hnnng

>>that kike/diskike ratio
my sides

>Ben is not that bad. Compared to most e-celebs he presents a balanced take from the two sides.

Attached: 1527206326068.jpg (754x585, 233K)

ADVERTISING.

He has always been Jewish controlled opposition.
This isn't surprising.

Kek, Epstein was part of a massive Mossad pedophile blackmail operation.

archive.vn/PYUQo - “Mega Group, Maxwells, and Mossad: The Spy Story at the Heart of the Jeffrey Epstein Scandal” - Not a video, but must read to understand the issue.

youtu.be/R6-gUqNPi4I - “OPUS 167 Mossad Epstein Connection” - Video by Steve Pieczenik (5 mins), an American Jew Patriot who worked for the CIA, good introduction for the normies.
A good introduction on why Israel is USA’s greatest enemy, which Steve openly says it is out in the open.
NOTE: Link sometimes stops working, but works if you go into the channel video list here: youtube.com/user/stevepieczenik/videos

youtu.be/l4XFi6ODjLA - “Epstein's Neck does the TANGO” - Video by Amazing Lucas (5 min), goes into the fact that Epstein was most likely murdered due to the autopsy’s result.

youtu.be/ldkw62WkaBU - “Jeffrey Epstein Deep Dive- The Mossad, Fraud and His Creepy Temple” - Video by Truth Factory (15 mins), a nice introduction to the Maxwells and the connections between Mossad and Epstein, and goes into DynCorp and its involvement in human trafficking.

youtu.be/ZgoLu1zuCb4 - “My Jeffrey Epstein Conspiracy Theory. Who Done It?” - Video by Kim Iversen (30 mins), it doesn’t get more normie than this. She does a great job at introducing the issue to the more normiesphere.

1/2

Attached: Epstein_Associate_IDF_linked_woman_UK_NHS_Mossad.png (853x340, 188K)

Attached: 1539647842810s.jpg (118x125, 2K)

2/2

youtu.be/dvCcbtobd-c - “Epstein Crime Map (Updated) Part 1 of 3” - Video by Ryan Dawson (45 min), must watch to get the notion of scale of the Epstein network and its direct relation to the Israeli lobby and mafia.

youtu.be/C5iYJqxRJPY - “Jeffrey Epstein and Mad Scientists” - Video by Amazing Poly (40 mins), goes into Epstein’s investments into science and into the Maxwell’s and Robert Maxwell’s domination of information in his time
Amazing Polly video tracks down and documents all the medical research Epstein was funding..where did he get so much money and why did all of it go to Jews in the very very strange research disciplines.
WELL worth the listen. She's also made a few other epic digs and IMHO very under watched. Saw it posted here and grudgingly gave my 38 minutes only to "holy fucking shit" by the end of it.

Attached: Epstein_crime_map_MEGA_group.jpg (4096x2234, 1.22M)

>t. JIDF kike
Kek, try harder.

invidio.us/watch?v=TAzBsVzYH1o - “How Israel censors the Internet”

Attached: JIDF.jpg (3668x3284, 1.01M)

My new favorite merchant

Attached: 0_The_Lobby_USA_compilation_1_4c.jpg (1681x9999, 2.6M)

Kek that id ZGOY

MILKERS

archive.org/details/CultureOfCritiqueForNormiesFull_201805 - “Culture Of Critique For Normies ( Full)”

Does anyone has pics about CoC?

>Which too sides? Israel and Neocon?
right and left obviously

>Retard alert
>Kek, try harder.
nothing to say, just calling me names. this is the power of MAGA

Attached: 1544406871066.jpg (1200x900, 220K)

Shapiro is an Israel first Jewish supremacist.
You deny that basic, verifiable fact.
You're a dumb kike.
Thanks for being so stupid :)

--

youtube.com/watch?v=R6-gUqNPi4 - "OPUS 167 Mossad Epstein Connection" NOTE: Link sometimes stops working, but works if you go into the channel video list here: youtube.com/user/stevepieczenik/videos

youtube.com/watch?v=VUH-4XXEuoc - "Zionist Jews Admit That Mass Immigration Is #1 On Their Agenda" – It got censored, can someone re-upload it?
bitchute.com/video/0IzBpK6zd7T4 – Backup from bitchute (use VPN when using BitChute, the uploaders can see the watchers IP address, and have patience, it can be slow (if too slow, try to refresh the page))
bitchute.com/video/ylMOeatZoH0B/
bitchute.com/video/HK1uFITUAxzd/
The video is an interview from Shalom TV to one of the staff on the Jewish Council for Public Affairs (JCPA). You can learn more about it here: archive.vn/4N9tv ; archive.vn/IJ0Yd

youtu.be/HLbPSQx-I-I - “Israel Directly Helping Muslims And Africans Invade Europe”
Sometimes link doesn’t work, use this one: invidio.us/watch?v=HLbPSQx-I-I
And if that one doesn’t work, look for the vídeo directly on the channel, it’s 2 years old now (2019): youtube.com/channel/UC66IBH4uFkBTzEh2olFFJSg/videos

youtu.be/2kt4EjavHEk - “Jewish Immigration Hypocrisy - Stefan Molyneux”

youtube.com/watch?v=YSy6ENVAJlY - "Yossi Gurvitz: When Israel Is Mighty"

youtube.com/watch?v=wb_4U2UJucE - "Muslims are Jews’ natural allies in Europe – Rabbi Pinchas Goldschmidt"

bitchute.com/video/4tFZecFdReAf/ - “Europe on the Chopping Block”

invidio.us/watch?v=TAzBsVzYH1o - “How Israel censors the Internet”

youtube.com/watch?v=Cki0RVX841I - “Rabbi says pedophile rape is not to be reported according to jewish law”

Attached: Ben_Shapiro_hyprocrisy.jpg (1024x673, 129K)

Attached: Ben_Shapiro_Israel_first.jpg (847x1200, 138K)

Looks like a fuckin chat full of BOTS . Is this a conspiracy?

Attached: 1434567431_Satou.jpg (704x396, 38K)

nice job user, put it all together, not suprisingly ben ran with the "hillary killed epstein" conspiracy. what none of the MSM will talk about was that this was an Israeli Intelligence operation. Epstein was bigger then the clintons or trump, it was a global operation, impossible that one man ran it.

anyways thanks for putting it together, i came to post a couple of those links, gonna check out the others

Yeah, I've been souring on Ben for a while, but this Epstein take really destroyed him for me. What a crazy self-own.

SHUT IT DOWN GOYIM. You think hea cannon balled of the end shill?

Attached: kpsrq5acz3h31.jpg (1439x1793, 846K)

The Jew always exposes himself out of arrogance, thinking he's invincible.

Thanks, user. I can finally get some rest now as we all should.

archive.org/details/CultureOfCritiqueForNormiesFull_201805 - “Culture Of Critique For Normies ( Full)”

archive.org/details/CultureofC - “Culture of Critique”, book about Jewish subversion in the West

Attached: Hostily_towards_Jews_why_4.jpg (1226x9999, 2.87M)

Time stamps generally don't work when embedding here.

OOF

agreed

You're welcome fren.
Pic related.

Attached: 3_Jewish_supremacism_post_4.jpg (1384x9954, 3.64M)

Attached: 4_Circumcision_big.jpg (1350x7352, 1.97M)

I'm pretty old to be here but I got to hand it to you younger folks. You're all batshit crazy. Seriously pull your shit together. You guys are funny as hell I admit but tone down the anger and hate it really will get you down in life. I know from experience. Things aren't nearly as bad as you think they are.

Their genes are wired to rub hands together vigorously when expecting a windfall or experiencing duper's delight.

Attached: DerschRubsOneOut.gif (320x272, 1.34M)

Attached: Jewish_pedophilia_dig.png (505x584, 62K)

Nicely put.
Would read again.

Attached: aaaaaaa (1).png (238x268, 126K)