We've got a bit of a situation here in Estonia...

We've got a bit of a situation here in Estonia. Our Far-Rightish Estonian party called Estonian Conservative People's Party (EKRE) is in government and has been making leftists mad ever since. Every day the media is filled with what "evil" things they've done this time.

tl;dr on their first days:
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-05-12/europe-s-newest-finance-minister-wants-to-keep-his-country-white
bbc.com/news/world-europe-48118758
buzzfeed.com/albertonardelli/estonia-white-power-sign-martin-helme-mart-helme
bbc.com/news/world-europe-48118758

So there's a social media movement called "Everyone's Estonia" that tries to get EKRE's finance minister Martin Helme sacked because he tried to fire the national chief of police (and isn't a fan of multiculturalism in general).

They started a dumb poll, where they ask their 30 000 leftist fans whether the minister should be sacked. Now they're mad as wasps because right-wingers started voting "No" on the poll and they're making sure to call-out everyone that shares the poll and doesn't share their views. It's an absurd situation because they make it quite evident that they expected only their fans to vote, so they could use it as being representative of something.

Long story short, if any of you faggots wishes to give some of the missing 1000 votes for "Ei" (No) on the poll, then you can find it here:

facebook dt com/koigieesti/posts/528330651269673

Would be lovely to see all the leftist butthurt once the poll gets overturned. It started off with only 3% on the "No" and 1500 votes on "Yes", but it's slowly turning around

Attached: qAHcbeP[1].png (582x460, 376K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XTdOiCa0-4o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's life like in Estonia?

bump

Pretty great now, very little diversity (though we still have the occasional students from Pakistan or India) and generally a pretty safe and clean place. Plus now most of the leftist virtue signalling is gone, we only have constant hysteria from them, which isn't that bad. They're creating drama, but it doesn't affect anything anymore.

Nice

Some cunt was going on about the end of the coalition government here a few days ago. I guess that isn't a thing any more?

Nah, we have scandals like these every week. Then the media hypes the coalition coming to an end, but it never happens. This time the PM (who's from the center party, EKRE is 2nd biggest party in the coalition) decided to man up and skipped his meeting with our leftist president after she told that Martin Helme should have no place in the government.

Our president has no power here nor is elected (for the burgers). It's just a symbolic position.

The point is that the center party has lost nearly 2x of its support and if it stopped the coalition now, it would be seen as the loser. EKRE has lost no support. Plus they don't want to end it either, the goal is to get rid of the Reform Party, which is the biggest one here. They're arrogant liberals that everyone hates - a lot more so than the far-right. So it's perfectly normal to combine forces and go against the liberals.

Best of luck with that friends. Also I assume you aren't facing the problems we are in the west, what are your problems?

What about that American senator or something running around kvetching?

It seems like a perfect place for me to come and spread my Chad genes, thanks user.

Oh he's a democratic senator. Our liberals invited him over I guess. He's no one and doesn't mean anything.

Demographic problems mostly, plus we still do have some of the creepying leftist ideology left. It's been pushed back, but they haven't disappeared anywhere.

We have a low birth rate plus dysgenic developments (people with low education have enough children, people with higher have very little etc). Luckily since 2 of the 3 parties in the coalition are nationalists and care about these things, they're actually looking for real solutions now. EKRE already has a bunch in its policy proposals for these problems and some are going in effect too, but they're not enough. The other party called Fatherland has got the portfel of the minister of population. They seem to know what they're doing so they can be trusted with it, EKRE's important ministries are foreign affairs & finance. The first controls immigration and second has a soft control on all other ministries.

fuck off, we're full.

>wants to keep his country white (really means Estonian)
Is somehow a bad, evil thing nowadays, what a world we live in, I really pray and hope there is a race war, wishful thinking, I know

Sorry user we are part of the EU so I can move in any nation I want.

Cheers for the quick rundown, maybe we can send you a couple Poles to boost your numbers.

Kek

Attached: 65CA5319-8EA9-418D-B419-4D32510EC14F.jpg (800x450, 49K)

>Jah is yes
>EI is NO

Attached: england.jpg (640x512, 23K)

Dont worry user I will solve your demographic problem, if things work out I will bring a bunch of friends too and you will have many newborn in a quick succession.

The Marxist disease has spread through all governments and countries of any value, this is not by accident that all media is majority controlled by Marxist sympathizing leftist scum. Start up the rotors.

Attached: 43EC2B9C-AF06-4E0F-BC2F-91C2641AE52C.jpg (600x800, 99K)

But I wanna see Estonia :(

I want to see myself in Estonian pussy if you know what I mean *wink*.

We'll rather boost Estonians, but thanks :^) have enough plumbers

You're too poor to even get here. Wouldn't be that worried about it. The ones that do won't be able to stay there because they won't get a job. We have great laws which mean that people aren't allowed to pay less for other EU citizens than the national average. This means that it's always better to hire Estonians rather than non-Estonian speaking foreigners since there are no advantages. You'll be jobless and starving. Good luck.

I'm Greek. May I lay with your women?

Attached: mustache_goal.jpg (385x477, 55K)

This is the same policy as here and I dont need to work I will be leaving with the baby mothers I will make and the aid we will get from making kids.

*I will be living

Even if the Liberals takeover, it’s not like the corrupt liberal politicians will actively attempts to run their nations. And then through their own incompetence everything will eventually become normal.

And what would a race war accomplish, onions drinking white libtards fighting blacks, arabs and jews? Think about what you’re saying. Is a race war really the solution?

well, luckily it's not seen as an evil thing in Estonia. Hence people with such views are in coalition now and why EKRE even grew so large.

Buddy, Estonia is still the most racist country in Europe (largest percentage of population that believes some races are inferior). You'd be laughed off like any other gypsy. They aren't tolerated here.

>implying I cant find enough women to have kids with me no matter how racist you think your nation is
I will lick the tears from your face user from the amount of seething.

Jää Vabaks Eesti Meri

Attached: 1551163179919.jpg (640x960, 62K)

Mu isamaa on minu arm
youtu.be/XTdOiCa0-4o

Attached: 1551644365384.jpg (1920x1152, 277K)

we got No up to 41%, keep pushing frens

Attached: 1478549545085.png (1269x1268, 384K)