White Genocide Thread

Here we discuss white genocide and how to prevent it. The clock is ticking!

Attached: 1555456636940.jpg (576x588, 114K)

This thread is more predictive programming for the next mossad mass shooting by a (((white nationalist)))

Go to jail conspiracy promoter!

Attached: 38kazu.jpg (500x501, 102K)

>still believing Tarrant was a kike agent

Get to work. acceleration has begun.

Attached: UndercoverGoyim.jpg (800x450, 76K)

What if we beat our women like niggers, spics, and muslims do? Would they respect us more?

Unironically yes.

we literally only have 10 years at the max

a generation is only as viable as their fertility rate and white women are completely allergic to having children as a general rule

I'm not sure what to do, our window of opportunity keeps getting narrower by the day

Attached: 090219DB-40D4-4079-8775-EB6B6AA096DC.jpg (499x633, 94K)

Hit gym
Learn how to shot
Prepare for social collapse
When time comes we form a militia
Then we shall return

We can't stop race mixing,we lost the battle,its time we gave up and get ourselves asian waifus,they at least won't cheat on us with bbc like white women

Attached: 1566371945020.jpg (799x1588, 308K)

this

>we
Ever looked around? Most people don't care about anything, hell, most people would sell you for pennies if given the chance.

Why should we? Borders are man-made and artificial. Can't be seen from space. So why should I give a fuck about some imaginary lines?

I agree with this. Asians also seem somewhat aware of the JQ (at least their governments are starting to) why not make some sort of super race to battle the jew?

Any Polish groups that concern themselves with this?

probably the Polish army, frenski

This is all there is to do, there’s no point wasting time getting into politics and trying to change it there, the system is rigged
Will see you in the future battlefield polebro

take your meds schizo

Greenland Ethno State

Attached: whitemapofgreenland (2).jpg (1200x1513, 199K)

Well as an inferior genetic dead end who doesnt understand his basic function in life (to ensure his genes are passed forward) it might better if YOU just die off anyway.
The white race will be stronger for it.

Attached: 1554260791979.jpg (232x217, 9K)

But you aren't white, Goblino

Absolutely nothing if whites become the next targeted minority you'll be able to ask for gibs and shieeet and everyone will make up excuses for things you do or say

Attached: cheers-for-white-genocide.jpg (1078x1029, 1.01M)

/thread. I was going to destroy OP, but you did it nicely

>You arent white.
Lol i wouldnt be doing this if i wasnt white user.

Attached: adolfhitlerwithraven.jpg (494x350, 20K)

I personally don't belong to any,but people on gym are usually fairly right wing, they wear those patriotic tshirts so they got some decent moral systems.
It's a pity I see so many shitskins working out and so few whites

>(((bbc)))

You cant stop it.

accelerate

>REEEEEEEE STOP RACE MIXING
>BUT RACE MIX WITH ASIANS
you people are a joke

Working out is meaningless. It's a desperate attempt to compete with minorities simply to attract the opposite sex in a world where white women are reproducing less and physical labor is dying out. The rat experiment. It's a complete waste of time.

Legit Aryan reporting in.

evil loses forever

Attached: 1552851188442.png (220x220, 40K)