And it's all somehow Trump's fault

And it's all somehow Trump's fault.

Attached: dfgdfg.png (747x641, 54K)

>The sky is falling

The action I want to take is reducing the population of Africa to zero.

this fucking amazon burning garbage has been everywhere the past few days being shared by roasties on social media.

We need to speed this so we can reach point zero and reset this cursed planet

Accelerating

11. White race is going extinct

AND THAT'S A GOOD THING!

He's not fucking helping.

What, exactly, is he supposed to do?

The Amazon is burning
>9 generic other claims about weather to make it seem like the amazon fire is related to global warming

preach about shit he can do nothing about?

Tell everyone how evil the white men are for letting this happen AND being a part of this
Think of the poor Chinese and Indian who are buried in garbage and plastic, their oceans filled with same. It's because the WHITE man did this, they just had to keep buying and consuming and outsourcing cheap labor from these poor countries!

Would these people give this environmentalist crap a rest? These people are nihilistic when it comes to everything except the planet

Maybe not over exaggerating shit like a mentally inept toddler?

Stay in the Paris accords, for one. Stop opening up national parks for commercial interests. Recognize climate change as a threat and start adjusting for the inevitable at this point. Stop fucking with the national endangered species act. Keep regulations that prevent ecological damage like dumping in rivers and coastal areas. Support the new emissions rules that California and the automakers are going ahead with that he's trying to kill.

I'm sure there are many more, but he's not just neutral. He's actively working against environmental protection/stability.

>What have you done to change that
Is all you ask these people.

Based & redpilled

>Greenland is melting

Soon

Attached: donald-trump-1166329.jpg (600x338, 51K)

Have you ever considered the administration knows something the UN is not allowing the public to know? Such as the coming global cooling due to volcanic activity due to increased cosmic radiation as we enter the next Grand Solar Minima starting next year? NASA just admitted the coming solar maximum will be the weakest in 200 years, weaker than the dalton minimum which killed millions through starvation and war. It also saw the eruption of Mt. Tambora, which killed some 100,000 people. At the same time as all of this, the fucking magnetic poles are shifting in an excursion/possible pole shift, you do know there was once forests in antarctica right? and no matter what you do this will happen again?

Attached: 1558900010998.jpg (730x862, 458K)

Climate change is barely affected by humans and if it is its not the west's fault its fucking asia, get off your high horse and stop regurgitating bullshit you heard in the mid 2000s

Hence, Greenland.

Permafrost is overrated...

Attached: 1565922662226.png (1080x1062, 576K)

>1. Amazon burning
Has this never happened before?
>2. Arctic on fire.
Specifically where (ice doesn't burn, btw).
>3. Oceans boiling
Show me a place where the ocean is 212F/100C
>4. Coral reefs dying
Where?
>5. Greenland melting
It's summer
>6. Permafrost collapsing
Where? (It's summer)
>7. Antarctic is heating
Volcanoes under the ice sheet
>8. Ecosystems crashing
Where?
>9. Earth turning to desert
NASA says the earth is greening
>10. Emissions accelerating
US has cut their emissions. Can't speak for the rest if the world.

A C C E L E R A T E

>Obama had 8 years and did fuck all about any of these things.
Where were the screeching celebrity harpies then? Taking selfies.

This. I think it's hilarious when this is laid out to climate deniers, and then they say something like 'Well, there's nothing we can do about it, anyways. It's inevitable'.

When you accidentally knock your plate of food off of the table, do you let it fall because the force of gravity pulling the plate and food down means it will inevitably hit the floor?

When someone tells a lie about you, do you let it spread with no interjection because it's inevitable that everyone will hear it eventually, and you talking about it will just make more people aware of the lie?

When someone tries to beat the shit out of you, do you just stand there and take it, because they're inevitably going to hurt you anyways, so maybe they'll just go away if you don't put up a fight?

All of these climate denying conspiracy theories were made up by billionaires who profit off of destroying the environment. What do you think is more likely; Trump knows there's nothing we can do about environmental change so he's pretending it doesn't exist, or he knows, but there's too many people stuffing money into his pocket telling him that it doesn't matter because he'll be dead before it has any impact on him, personally?

Even if you don't think climate change is real, pollution is, and it can create massive negative health effects for every living thing on Earth, including you. Beyond that, we'd have a stronger economy by promoting technology to develop stronger green energy sources, because whether you personally like it or not, there's a growing demand for these things.

There's also the argument that countries that aren't the US are contributing just as much or more to the problem, so trying to act on it wont actually fix anything. Sure, the US is far from the only country that contributes to climate change. But massive change is rarely happen because a government official somewhere goes 'Okay, it's like this now'. If people are provided a life in which they can live off of green energy alone, those people eventually become government officials, and their perception of these resources means that they're more likely to promote them and make them wildly available. Yes, it would be hard to make China or Russia agree to put more energy into renewable resources without a good deal, right now. But if there's a consumer demand in their countries for these resources, they'll get them, they'll spread in popularity, and they'll eventually become commonplace. It's how all major technological advances spread.

NIGGERS NIGGIN

11. My dick is sweating

Can we please keep Egypt? It's like a sane nigger country!

Tell him the only viable solution is to limit the population growth of India and Africa and show them the CO2 emission chart and watch them squirm as they have zero answers to this obvious truth.

In 20 years Africa will be polluting the earth at 3 times the U.S.

In 50 years it will be 10 times more. Shouldn't we address this now?

Take action.....on which of those things, exactly, shall I take action....

If ifs and buts were cherries and nuts, we'd have a merry Christmas

I fully support Trump in his mission from God to destroy the Earth. This world fucking sucks. When I get to go to heaven I will bang a fuck ton of hot chicks. Hail the FOUR HORSEMEN OF THE APOCALYPSE, DEUS VULT!!!!

>The oceans are boiling
Doubt.png

Attached: 1555503857809.png (594x582, 61K)

I guess I’ll start eating bugs and walking to work.

Almost none of that is true

The basic argument that none of them actually can deny is that renewable energy would help us both get off of a finite resource and extract us from most of the Middle East/Venezuela/Russia bullshit. But when you follow up with, "so why do you think that there are those who fight so hard against renewable energy?" they draw a blank. The marketing from big oil is pretty damn good is the only real answer. They hired the same guys that fought anti-tobacco laws for so long. Now people fossil fuels and big business are synonymous with "muh way of life and job creators."

It's exhausting.

fucking kek

Are you a schizo kike? No country outside Europe, America, Canada, and Japan are worth having on this planet. And the Asians just get in because they’re smart despite their bug-like lack of emotion.

fpbp

I brapt and did my part to accelerate this crisis.

Yellowstone awakens.

WE DIDN’T START THE FIRE

Attached: tim curry.jpg (350x505, 25K)

>muh global warming
sage

Attached: the last glacial maximum.jpg (960x720, 89K)

Attached: UN official 1989 entire nations could be wiped off the face of the earth by riusing sea levels.png (1400x733, 555K)

Attached: First_Climate_Change_Summit.jpg (960x742, 92K)