Trump has an unhealthy obsession with Israel

What's his problem anons?
At this rate he's going to go out on stage with an Israeli flag instead of an American flag behind him.

Attached: 1493678617294-GettyImages-634384672.jpg (650x364, 14K)

is the kettle also black, retard?

Reminder
Billions in arms sold to the Saudis
Assad still in power
No war in Iran
No WW3
Afghanistan peace talks in progress
Troop withdrawal imminent

It's fucking pathological at this point.

>unhealthy
proof?

Why is selling the Saudis billions in arms a good thing mr kag?

Also
Iran
>Massive maximum pressure sanctions on Iran higher than ever

>'Ghanistan
Never going to happen. Literal bullshit that has been getting said for the last 20 years

>Troop withdrawl imminent
More bullshit. Trump has sent thousands more troops to 'ghanistan and still has troops in Syria (even though he originally lied and said they would be removed).

>No ww3
Bolton said 'Imagine what we'll do in a 2nd term'.

What about obama sending 221 millions to palestine before finishing his term and getting immediately frozen by trump?

SOUNDS ABOUT RIGHT OBAMA THE ANTISEMITE IF YOU ASK ME I TELL YOU WHAT

They own him /thread

he wants to win in 2020 or maybe he wants to lose in 2020

This is about drying up Democrat fundraising from liberal diaspora jews.

Democrats know this, but dare not name the J that are financially backing the traitorous Dem platform.

This isn't going to cause anyone to 'dry up funding'.
'The squad' are never going to get anywhere near the Presidency. The Dems are going with Biden or Harris (likely Biden). Aka, standard neoliberal bullshit, same shit that you get with Trump.

>At this rate he's going to go out on stage with an Israeli flag instead of an American flag behind him.
But user, he already has done it multiple times.

Attached: 1555048406496.jpg (2560x1841, 855K)

BASED

All of his children that are above the age of 18 are romantically tied to Jews. Why are you surprised?

The Saudis are in bed with Israel....
MIGAfags are so blind and retarded it's sad.

bump

Bringing Israel into the forefront of normie minds. No longer will they slither and subvert behind the scenes

MIGA!!!!!!!!!!

>The Saudis are in bed with Israel....
yep

We all have an unhealthy obsession with Israel. From their fantastic religious fairy tales to talmudvision and movies. Trump is we.

You have an unhealthy obsession with trump.
Back to plebbit

That's a cope but I believe it.

Attached: 1505401145864.jpg (544x609, 33K)

This might be believable if he had done this in the past, but doing this with only 4 months before the next election year, he's fucking himself up badly. And seemingly? He's doing it as a media distraction for Israel bombing Gaza again.

It's perfectly healthy for a king to care about his kingdom.

Attached: 2000px-Genealogy_of_the_kings_of_Israel_and_Judah.svg.png (1992x1720, 279K)

He secretly wishes he was president of Israel

Attached: Trumpstein.png (335x352, 151K)

>true

That whole turning and looking up at the sky while referring to himself as the chosen one really creeped me out desu

Attached: 1501480622165.jpg (1020x511, 53K)

Even my friends in the IDF cringe at him now

Sad how demoralized white people have become. This is the great 'white supremacist' leader Trump, a guy who literally LARPs as a Jew.

>meme flag
>MIGA
Shareblue cocksuckers in the house tonight!

That's what "the chosen one" does. Trump is not that man. Jared Kushner is. The prophecy is playing out exactly the way it was written. Have a good "1"...