Legalize Cocaine

I said it
>choice drug of the 1%ers
>on par with a 20 shot espresso
>Synthesized from natural plant

I’ve only done cocaine three times in my life; all in social party scenes in my early 20’s. All I can say as a functional autistic, is it made me the life of the party! I got laid because my inhibitions of fear were lost. No wonder the rich use it exclusively. It is the absolute opposite of pot, it actually motivates and drives you. I’m a realist and saw the high cost and laws against and decided against letting it run my life. If it were legalized like they just did in Mexico

google.com/amp/s/amp.insider.com/mexican-judge-legalizes-cocaine-use-for-2-people-2019-8

Life would be better for this autistic!

Attached: 3A6D9C44-6DE5-4007-B4EA-E9D8BA6C5CFD.jpg (2036x1018, 250K)

>memeflag

Only assholes like cocaine.

Legalize it all, btu also legalize cocaine, not clicking on that googlenigger link however, because literally no one cares about Mexican Intellectuals.
XDDDD gott em

How is the American flag meme?

legalizing cocaine and banning alcohol would be some other shit

Attached: 5555555.jpg (227x222, 9K)

Agreed

And assholes get laid

cocaine is already legal.
it is a schedule 2 drug and used by hospitals.

You don't want to touch that shit
It will fuck up your brain.

Smoke scorpion poison instead

i unironically prefer methylphenidate

just smoke your scorpion poison laced with yayo

You can’t get it at a hospital in the US. If so, where?

>>choice drug of the 1%ers
Oddly, when and where I grew up, cocaine was the poor kid's drug, heroin was the rich kid's drug. I lived in bizzaro world apparently.
One of my friends in high school got her first job to support her coke habit "hands on kid's learning center" a poor naming choice. She used to hit a key or two after work when cleaning up and we'd fuck in this preschool, shit was tight.

It's literally the most meme flag

Attached: Screenshot_39.png (519x587, 803K)

don't need, scorpion poison alone will give you a rush even coke can't provide.
If you live in a place with scorpions you have it for free

>on par with a 20 shot espresso
You're doing too much cocaine

Kek

Attached: FDC3DF47-04E5-46C9-8A0B-9049A4D0A893.jpg (265x290, 17K)

>I lived in bizzaro world apparently.
are you from Twin Peaks user?

shits good my nigga. im off to my next bump.

I don't even want to do blow I just want old timey patent medicines or original formula coca-cola

scorpion venom will give you one(1) rush. kek.

I've had it a few times in my life too. I like it in moderation if I have cannabis with it, but coke all by itself is bad juju for me. Too fucking restless. I maintain that everyone's choices in drugs, if not a brainlet, are personality dependent.

I’ve done only a 10 shot at a Starbucks once it got the juices flowing for a good hour. Then I crashed and took a nap.

Attached: 2B870904-8038-4E0E-A2BA-17EDA2B183EA.jpg (125x125, 3K)

As far as I know the morphine high is real good, but the good stuff is hard to get an expensive.Thus, even rich 'functional' dope heads end up shooting up their savings, ruining their lives and becoming dirt poor scum that literally sucks and takes dick for a fix, or end up shooting iffy stuff into their veins and kill themselves.

Cocaine on the other hand, requires no IV usage, the good stuff is cheaper than good heroin, and it has less chances of ruining your life. Being an upper, you also have less chances of just wanting to stay in bed high forever, so you tend to be functional for longer.

ITT Mexican Narcos attempt to sell cocaine to Autistic Kids
SPICE