You antisemites are going way too far now

Have some respect and stop posting things like this on social media.
This is incredibly insensitive and disrespectful.
How would you like it if someone downplayed a genocide of you?!
You think you're hot shit dontcha?

Attached: 1562175981927.jpg (1080x1006, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xBdc9MZHC64?t=1025
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thank you for raising awareness of this Anti-Semitic campaign. I will further expose them by raising awareness!

But the Russians removed the original metal doors for better bomb proofing or something.

>Have some respect
for lies?

I will do my part to make people aware of your little campaign.

let's make a concession guys it just dawned on me the gas chambers were obviously just delousing stations, they probably did kill a few hundred thousand by poisoning them they sprayed the same shit on all our troops too and so many died of cancers, etc

6,000,000 we know this is a lie but i think we have to recoginize the internment and slaughter of likely 300,000 "jews"

now let's address the "jew" subject
modern ashkenazim are the spiritual successor of the Sadducees, pharisees and scribes, they are the remnants of the Hebrews who interbred with the edomites and practice talmudism which is not just a denial of new testament it adds man made oral tradition like islam and christianities

the israel of elohim has always been a mixed multidue as we became the tribes in captivity as we were mixed with our surrounding nations AS IN there is a representative of every race in the tribe of ISRAEL

the purpose of israel is an intellectual and spiritual necessity, the coming together to worship our father YAHUAH ELOHIM the true transcendent creator and to accept his gift of salvation through his only begotten son YAHUSHA HAMASSIACH

halleluyah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: torah unification.png (2560x424, 2.05M)

was final solution real? guys i need some nazi experts my world is collapsing.....

>they sprayed the same shit on all our troops too and so many died of cancers
That literally never happened you dumb yid, You can't even "spray" zyklon B.

Attached: 1481669043462.jpg (491x491, 42K)

Shit bait. Neck yourself

I thought all the survivors of the holocaust said the doors were made of metal???

>bait
clearly you're a genius
exposing you white supreme

They also dismantled the barracks that were there prior and left obvious marks on the walls and floors.

>That literally never happened you dumb yid, You can't even "spray" zyklon B.
correct, you sprinkle it

word i guess it's not a spray but they did the same shit to our troops too they made it a spray later agent orange nigga that's the same shit

>How would you like it if someone downplayed a genocide of you?!
I'm pretty sure the media is not only downplaying, but also promoting white genocide. Give me a break.

>hey made it a spray later agent orange nigga that's the same shit
No, it's not, you moron. Agent orange is chemical herbicide that is a type of ecetic acid, while Zyklon B is cyanide based. They aren't the same shit, nor do they have same purpose.

>How would you like it if someone downplayed a genocide of you?!
Jews already do that

ffs some of you are brainlets

>ay tone, wooden doors.

Attached: Crafting.png (1920x1017, 315K)

Huh. First I heard of this.

The Russians built the "gas Chambers" in the existing motor pool. Or motor park, depending on where you're from.

fuck you faggot you're right i thought they used it for both for some reason
they still used zyklon for delosuing

>How would you like it if blah blah blah
we don't like it very much at all, which is why we disrespect them.

the jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

300,000 number is about right, give or take a few tens of thousands. But they died from typhoid fever and starvation, not gassing. The Zyclon was a delousing agent, ironically, to try and stop the spread of Typhus. And the cancer your talking about was from Agent Orange in Vietnam. Agent Orange is a defoliant used to kill plant life.

>mfw zionists expose the truth to people through kvetching
Like pottery

Attached: 1521547327404.jpg (500x750, 137K)

Jews already deny Holomodor.

This is such a fucking retarded image, look you braindead goon, look past the wooden door at the sturdy metal one behind with the peephole

Next they will deny that they don't control the world, but until there you will be too weak and submissive to fight them

>jews accidentally drop the wooden doors redpill with no prodding at all from Jow Forums

so.. explain the wooden doors then kikes

Motherfuckers!!! Now I have to remember that another has just been racist? Getting kinda ol guys... *facepalm

Attached: heh1.jpg (365x346, 7K)

Like come on, use your fucking brain

Attached: 20190822_001427.jpg (213x313, 51K)

Trump talking constantly about Isreal and now "disloyal Jews" had people thinking. There used to be a saying I Hollywood and in the government. You had to be aware of Jewish control to avoid running afoul of it, but if you ever talked about it, the Jews would destroy you for it. Trump reminds me of the Abominable Snow Man from the Bugs Bunny cartoons.
"I will make Isreal my FRIEND. I will love him and squeeze him and call him George." He's niceing them to death. And they KNOW he's doing it to them and they can't call him on it.

Attached: 200.gif (278x200, 316K)

>downplay genocide of you
They fucking do
And in the same breath
Strongly advocate for it

OP is behind this movement. It never was a thing. OP is a journalist.

Bingo. He is the chosen one

Wooden doors?
Wouldn't the gas leak through the cracks and spaces?

just how stupid can you guys be?

antichrist

Tbh I dont think Trump is even aware of it

>chosen one

Attached: kungpow00.png (960x600, 404K)

That's an air raid door to the outside, not the official door, and there is sure is a lot of sunlight coming in underneath.

So that flimsy wooden door is the gas chamber door and the sturdy metal one with the peephole is an air raid shelter door?
Come on user...

>if someone downplayed a genocide of you
Yeah...

Attached: 1565543861911.jpg (640x631, 36K)

youtu.be/xBdc9MZHC64?t=1025

Look at the door inside when he is interviewing. it is the wooden door. they enter the complex through the door you incorrectly claim to be the gas chamber door.

forgot to tag

Does anyone have the Alt-Right Emoji Bingo Board?

HmmMMMm you KNOoow wooden doORs don't seem very effective

Attached: 1565451868352 (1).jpg (1024x602, 99K)

I didn't taught of this one thanks faggot OP

Attached: neo fu.jpg (354x352, 81K)

you can show them the door, so to speak, and they still walk into the wall.

Shut up, kike. You are all involved in weird crap like gangstalking and human trafficking.

Attached: 1510628318504.gif (404x416, 204K)

This is disgusting

^ winner

based fellow jew, thank you for denouncing this disgusting hate crime. this shit makes me want to kill the first white person I meet.

Attached: 1436700013728.jpg (1920x1080, 262K)

this is true

the fucking wooden door emoji kek

Attached: sides.png (450x453, 166K)

>wooden doors cant seal
>fills wooden barrel with beer