WOW

WOW
Medniggers BTFO

Attached: 345645645.jpg (1920x1275, 295K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cl35PncMzj0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Felix Kjell(((berg)))

Attached: 92579531-2DD7-4236-AFE4-F3AB4F2D89E6.png (750x1334, 1.15M)

I’m not scared of some slut who dyes her hair blonde

Both are Caucasian.

Just don't mix with Africans or Asians.

Caucasians need to stick together.

honestly based and redpilled.

pewds is doing his part to repopulate the white race, why aren't you?

Aren’t Arabs Caucasian as well?

Attached: 1458860694138.jpg (248x252, 35K)

He's doing more than Jow Forums has ever done to repopulate the white race.

Nice reddit spacing faggot. I agree with what you're saying tho.

>race mixing
>populating the white race

Her jawline is stronger than his.

Attached: D9224726-967E-4F68-B88D-2E3AD6A0E44E.jpg (650x632, 88K)

Attached: 34127E7E-6B10-4AE1-BC04-FCCEDD527D77.jpg (620x350, 83K)

Rich men continue to get married in 2k19. What a dumbfuck.

Nord + Italian = Anglo?

yeah i take back what i said, there is literally no reason to get married anymore unless you're some kind of old fashioned religious person. why do you need the government to sign off on your relationship?

how rich is pewdiepie these days? she could jump on jamal's dick 3 years from now and walk away with millions

Attached: italy vs sweden.png (925x636, 784K)

Arabs are Semitic. All Europeans are Japhetic besides Celts, who have ancient Semitic blood.

Really? How many kids does he have?

Only richfags can afford a divorce.
Poorfags get divorced and become homeless.

Does his wife know that he's a nazi and teaching young impressionable teenage boys to be nazis too?

Attached: 1532412485167.png (715x3119, 401K)

Agreed, gay meme flag though

RARE

Iranians are white, Arabs are Semites

why does she love him?

Attached: 1540362556317.gif (652x562, 392K)

that's probably why she married him

Iranian detected.

I honestly thought Felix was a faggot.

Iranians are shitskins. Only a retard would think they're white.

you know after watching countless videos of his, mostly because Jow Forums made me, i got that feeling too
I mean all the signs are there, he is at the very least bi, that much i can be sure of
but perhaps he can afford an expensive beard

Attached: 1535802126638.gif (750x750, 16K)

medgirls can't resist the big white cock, this is a fact

Sorry latin manlets

is she pregnant?

Rareflagfag

you need to get off of this site dude you're here too much. at least go to a healthier board

yes? whats up

Attached: 1557312809000.png (645x773, 49K)

i cant do it, i need an intervention

Attached: 1547072780480.jpg (300x360, 16K)

Her voice is annoying.

It's a fake voice. Her real Italian voice is deeper.

Here's Marzia's real voice

youtu.be/cl35PncMzj0

Wish I had an Italian gf *sigh*

Her voice is still annoying and her bug eyes freak me out.

I ravage so many Nord women it is insane. I am also 6’3. They need the superior conquistador genes.

>eat!
>it smells, i'm not putting that in my muth
I've been there.

They are mixed with their negro slaves.

Care to extrapolate?

Why is Pewdiepie wearing the all black suit of a poor white trash American. Only a red tie would make him look poorer.

>Conflating an ethnic group with race
based retards

Shut up Randy

it just hair dye....how much further can it go?

Attached: 1559688450365.jpg (250x184, 6K)

shut up retard

Good for him.
You negroids couldn't obtain 1/10th of the accomplishments of this guy.

Attached: 1543633929531.jpg (340x314, 78K)

>nordmust acquire $30M to attract a 6/10 med bottle-blonde
Well, yeah.

Attached: nord_incel_vs_med_man.jpg (632x437, 163K)

I already have that flag, thanks.

don't turn on me, take your fucking cranky pants off and thank me for laughing at your post

Attached: 1555434943014.png (454x453, 73K)

>WHY DOES SHE DYE HER HAIR BLONDE?

I JUST WANT NEW FLAGS.
I'VE BEEN SITTING ON THE SAME COLLECTION FOR FUCKIN A YEAR MAYBE.

You know, nigger, collecting flags was originally taking a screenshot of a post with the flag
it isn't just saving the little flag image
i mean you can just get all those directly from Jow Forums instantly, so the collection is worthless in terms of value if it doesn't actually include POSTS
posts which you can look up in the archive to verify the authenticity of the collection and thus appraise it accurately
okay?
start over

Attached: 1548103647192.png (500x500, 76K)

It's a personal collection. You'll have to take me at my word.
Here. Have this.

Attached: Bhutan.gif (128x103, 19K)

Wow....it's lovely user, thank you; I'll save it
I really had you all wrong, fren

Attached: 1547750844569.jpg (213x255, 8K)

how's he so rich and famous but his gf looks average and insecure w fake dyed hair and plastic surgery looks?

>his gf looks average
how is that average? she is way above him, he isn't very pretty and money can only do so much, thanks to money his 5/10 looks can get him a 7/10
you cannot expect him to have a 10/10, he isn't THAT rich
show me a woman you think is above average you filthy neckbeard

Np. There are like 300 of these. I dunno if anyone but me has any of them anymore.
This is one I always thought was funny...

Attached: Jeb.gif (128x103, 20K)

Good for them

Attached: Anders_Behring_LOL.jpg (220x293, 24K)

are you stupid? he's way better looking than her.
almost any vs model and the comparable who might be too short to be models.... anyone with a better face than that broad. there's tons of beautiful swedish women

Add Asians. Yellow & White ==>Japeth

they are edits from that HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US maymay right
I'm glad that shit is over, didn't Shia Labeouf kill himself?

Attached: 1556599902042.png (217x278, 43K)

Fill me in on this guy all I know is he was/is a gamer streamer? And said nigger once? What has he done that has made him so popular/legendary? What is his audience base? He is Swedish right? Does he live in the states? If he is wealthy Sweden will want all of it won’t they?
Or is he just cult famous cause Of his political rants and n bombs? I’m genuinely curious and really don’t know about him but not enthused enough to wiki or something
Congratulations to them tho, marriage is such a big step in ones life, I hope his prenup is strong.

my guess is he's somewhat abusive and narcissistic and she has the low enough self esteem to put up with it and treat him like a god whereas a hotter woman would have more options as far as looks and money

>the most symbolic Aryan icon for gen z chose a med princess bride
>meds BTFO
What

>he's way better looking than her.
what? he's not a very pretty male, you know he does his shows in his perfect little room with perfect lighting and such
you're just a faggot running around in love with him and insulting his wife

Attached: 1541782330669.jpg (660x607, 45K)

>calling either of those nancy boys a "man"

Take the fingol ecofascist-pill

Attached: 7-12-18-2-1.jpg (399x524, 71K)

i hate him but he is the definition of "pretty" and a lot of hot chicks go for that beta look so it's all very suspect and i can't get over her cheap looking highlights and matronly wedding gown

Yeah. HWNDU edits...
Shia is still alive last I saw. Still making little indie movies and living off Transformers residuals.
He assaulted some dude in a bowling alley. Dunno if he went to jail for that. P sure the dude is a schizo.

Wow. I used to just watch this dude play Amnesia and Cry of Fear on YT when I was like a 12 yr old zoomer back in 2011. Time fucking flys man

I think it is just a case of she was the first relatively attractive roastie to latch on to him, like a parasite who noticed a money filled vein before the rest
that being said yes you're spot on he's likely quickly angered and narcissistic by now, half his shows are just
>i made so much ad money XD now watch me kill le minecraft monster with le sword XD
while ingesting helium

meds are aryan retard

>What has he done that has made him so popular/legendary?
Independent content creator that produced/edited daily video content on Youtube for over ten years. He hired some editors to help, but he isn't part of corporate conglomerates like many other youtube channels(like Roosterteeth, as an example.)
>What is his audience base?
Younger people.
>He is Swedish right?
yes.
>Does he live in the states?
No. In the UK, as far as I know. He travels sometimes.
>If he is wealthy Sweden will want all of it won’t they?
They can't do a thing to him.
>Or is he just cult famous cause Of his political rants and n bombs?
Not so much. He just made an ass ton of videos that appeals to a younger audience and changes up formats to keep viewership(and income) growing as to not get stale like many other youtube channels that ended up fizzling out and dying.

>he is the definition of "pretty"
Look, theres feminine and masculine
"pretty" is feminine, masculine is just some nonsense roasties pretend to think is pretty but enough about that
in terms of feminine traits, mister kjellyberg or whatever is simply not that feminine, nor is his that masculine, is lies in that grey area of basedboy shit end of discussion user

Attached: 1551644017020.jpg (319x440, 33K)

Thanks user

Gross, that jacket is way too short on him. Fucking hate the Scandinavian cut. Must have been invented by gays, because it draws feminine lines, instead of masculine ones

>basedboy
s󠛡oyboy*
fucking onions industry and its nonsense
>oh god a meme that will hurt billions of products, contact the janny, we will send him a check for exactly ZERO to censor it for us
>why yes i did say zero, don't worry, he prefers that amount

Attached: 1540274161331.png (708x708, 118K)

So are you

s󠛡oy industry*
FUCK
I'm too autistic to stop and think for five fucking seconds

Attached: 1537652817492.jpg (480x480, 20K)

A minute a silence for half of Felix's millions bros.

I know Arabs who are whiter looking than Iranians. Every Iranian I know/see is a shitskin.

we are all asutists here

But semites and whites are both caucasian. So are Indians and two very specific groups of niggers (Moroccans and Somalis)

he is hotter than you
he is richer than you
he has a hotter wife than you
stay jelly

based

Shellburg

Attached: felix-shellberg-well-felix-doesnt-have-legs-so-43729373.png (500x598, 101K)

Isn't that cute. She would rather her child be a little drug addict than to mess around with scary ideas. She would be best to challenge him and ask her son to back up his beliefs, not ban him from discord. This just creates resentment and will make him think his mom is an idiot deserving of less respect.

That's a really bad smile on the right. Unironically fucked many girls prettier than her.