Ungrateful Muslim

>Be Muslim
>Come to the UK from a shithole
>Breed like rabbits
>Council kindly houses you and your spawn in tempoary accomodation
>Complain that you're being forced to live like animals
Original (with sound): twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1164238234462781441

Attached: ungrateful.webm (320x320, 2.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.sky.com/story/scandinavian-women-found-dead-with-neck-injuries-in-morocco-11584316
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

People on twitter aren't having it for once.

Attached: war.png (617x525, 301K)

What do you think guys? Should the UK be more generous to these doctors, engineers and philosophers?

Attached: generous.png (597x282, 34K)

"Omg I cant believe these evil white people took me from my shithole war country and gave me a chance at life. We must destroy them!"

My grandparents lived in a pre-fab bungalow for 20yrs some 40yrs after they were built. Lived there myself for 10 weeks when I broke a leg and parents couldn't be arsed to take care of me. Bitch doesn't know she's born.

very dangerous mindset. Imagine how it will be in an economic crisis.

Also, is she a single mother?

This is what flooding your country with immigrants will do to your country:
>The report says one in 10 new homes created in England and Wales since 2016 are in former office blocks, rising to more than half in hotspots such as Harlow in Essex. A government rule change in 2013 means such developments no longer have to seek planning permission. Councils have called for the rule to be revoked.
>Many of the conversions fail to meet official size standards for a one-bedroom home, which is 37 square metres. The report cites single-room flats of 18 sq metres converted from offices, and one of 13 sq metres – barely larger than a parking space.
You get to live like sardines next to Muhammad and Ayesha.

Husband is probably in Syria fighting for ISIS.

Deport

Fuck the cunts

Jesus they are begging to get beaten to a pulp, look at her psycho eyes.

>saving to build a shipping container house
>she says it's a prison

If I got one for free it would be a dream come true.

Attached: sadkit2.jpg (511x340, 23K)

The Guardian:
>When white people are living in shipping containers, it's celebrated.
>When non-whites are living in shipping containers, it's a scandal.

Attached: containers.png (1399x937, 1.33M)

She has the eyes of a psycho ready to rape and kill for land.

Attached: shitto.jpg (666x1967, 181K)

lmaoing @ sandniggers

Being forced to speak english everyday is a torture.

Speaking an unnatural language which is spoken differently from written and everyone makes up the pronunciation depending where they are from and people use abbreviations on top of that is a hellish nightmare.

No wonder british people dont talk to each other on the streets and are bitter. English was a mistake.

British people keep complaining that the inmigrants dont assimilate but even the english native speakers cant write and speak properly their own language.

don't expect gratitude from welfare queens period, they are scum, your payment is cultural enrichment

We understand each other just fine. Well except for the Scottish. We prefer to get Indian call centre workers than Scottish ones.

Get The Fuck Out Nigger.

Attached: go-be-a-nigger-somewhere-else-4401264.png (500x522, 159K)

Coming from a Spaniard wtf? Your nations has literal separate languages

still salty about the armada are we user?

Attached: 1566334471410.jpg (499x501, 35K)

>putting them in shipping containers
good first step, I'll pay for the postage

Attached: 1530192947773.jpg (320x369, 48K)

Dialect =/= language

Speaking english everyday will drive you crazy.

Just seeing her ungrateful fucking face from the thumbnail I want to chin her.

>lulu allahuakubar

Attached: Untitled.jpg (483x507, 43K)

House them in lefty mansions bruv.

yeah and? after the world wars bongs basically lived in shipping containers while they rebuilt London.

Fuck off back home and make your own country better if you don't like it.

those twitter replies are suprising me.

"Ungrateful 3rd world BREEDERS have caused the housing crisis, all them kids yet no papa around, and all feed and watered thanks to my honest days graft. BTW i pay £1200 per month for my ''Buy-To-Let'' shyte heap."

You’re telling me Basque, Occitan, Galician and Catalan are just dialects? I don’t think so, Pedro.

Nah. As I'm not a nigger and saved 30 grand whilst in the army I actually got my own 3 bed semi.

With no fucking niggers around.

imagine if she spoke out like this in her country. she'd be dead

>Nah. As I'm not a nigger and saved 30 grand whilst in the army I actually got my own 3 bed semi.
>With no fucking niggers around

where about do you stay?

It wouldn't be such a problem IF THEY DIDN'T HAVE 6 FUCKING KIDS. Fucking coloreds, man.

Nice

Arse end of wales. Nice and quiet.

Six kids and every boy named Muhammad. I'd love to see a teacher taking attendance at a Muslim school:
>Teacher: Ayesha
>Ayesha: Here Miss.
>Teacher: Muhammad
>Every Boy: Here

Niggers in America have been doing this for the past couple hundred years

Student housing in Amsterdam is impossible and they're grateful to get anything.

Oh, it seems the video shows the actual container house they're living in. It would be a shame if someone discovered where exactly they were.

Aye Swansea bro

oy vey they're putting them in concentration camps

Correct. Move brits to cucksheds, let mussies live in condos.

People are in need of housing. They're eager to accommodate those fucking niggers, so English people are starting to notice how they are fucking up the system(s).

Muslims and Jews, always act entitled. Literal parasites and leeches

It's what parasites do they don't for their host once they've taken all the gibs they can receive they pack up and leave. Niggers do this too they'll move to east asian countries like japan or south korea, they say do it for the cultural "enrichment" then complain when it isn't diverse enough because they aren't seeing fellow nogs shitting up the place and in the process ruining the culture they claim to love and "appreciate"

Dirty fucking sand niggers. Should've let mosley deal with em

Attached: Oswald_Mosley.png (702x1024, 881K)

Imagine, listening to the testimony of women.

Every white liberal deserves to die
End of

the police twitter squad are going to be busy visiting people to check their thinking is straight and correct.

They're fine for temporary accommodation or student housing. It's when they become the default home that I'd start to worry. They'll end up using them as a way to import more third world scum.

Just put it on a boat and send her back, problem solved.

How come all those Chinese and other East Asian worker migrants live in shacks bunked with 10 people but never complain?

Is it just me or has tonight been a great night for accelerationism.

>no fucking niggers around.
Sounds nice!

I am glad to see this. Greetings from my grandpa who bombed your houses! Looks like you guys suffered a bit too.
Gott strafe England!

They can house her and the million other orcs at JK Rowlings house, she has shit loads of room and seems quite willing.

Implying the asians are stupid enough to follow in our footsteps.

How ungrateful do you have to be to complain about free shit. Send her back bongs

With pleasure.

>"Implying the asians are stupid enough to follow in our footsteps"
But it is happening although it's not the asians doing this it's dumb woketards nogs immigrating

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-12-08-48-50.png (720x1280, 1023K)

Sure it's been good, but we need an accelerant with a lower flash point

Attached: ship.jpg (1000x640, 108K)

Letting in one single nigger is always the beginning of a catastrophic flood

unironically this

You could have had a nice white Haitian colony right now, and we could have had a few white Caribbean colonies as well. But no, both our countries had to get involved in slavery instead.

I would agree but the bigger problem is woketards who would willingy destroy their own culture and others in the name of "diversity" just because there aren't enough "darkskin" brown people. These same people claim to love that culture then destroy it and flood it foreigners. I wish I was kidding bur after today

Give a mouse a cookie and he'll ask for a glass of milk.

The moral of that story was
Don't give stuff to vermin

The type who say they love our culture, but want to change every single thing about it.

>skynews

Attached: Neck injuries.jpg (572x723, 63K)

It's real:
news.sky.com/story/scandinavian-women-found-dead-with-neck-injuries-in-morocco-11584316
What a joke.

>Those cock-sucking lips.

Attached: 1323983984318.jpg (320x480, 255K)

Jesus Christ this bitch is fucking retarded. She said it's a container not a house. Bitch it looks like a house. Houses are built in a variety of ways. Dumbass goat fucking Muslims.

Can you actually state what this has to do with islam?
Seems more like an entitled roastie which exist in all races and religions.

>mfw Brexit starts the race war
As yes, as intended.

Attached: 1DB9B97F-22D0-4AE3-AD51-82DB7D4F5078.jpg (686x829, 420K)

Lol how does living in a container affect your health and we'll being?

Fuck this whore my place is even smaller and I have to pay for it. Fuck, fuck, I hate this people, send her back and give that place to me, I'm a programmer I'd be useful to your society.

Lol sound very American if you ask me ,always bitching like The Right Wing Group

of course she has an Adidas jacket