One of the oldest civilization in the world

>one of the oldest civilization in the world
>indian qts are literally top tier girls in the world
>beautiful cities, warm climate
>buddha wuz a pajeet therefore invented buddhism
>invented martial arts
>first country able to shot down a satellite
>has the most subscribed youtube channel, surpassing pewdiepie

Attached: 6748df19dde35568286eb62a8fb13d34a5c1c017efbfc2ebcc8f4c650e0ee28c.jpg (474x316, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Me_Too_movement_(India)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>beautiful cities
eh, i don't want to smell poop.

why not marry an indian qt?

>has traditionalist values like dressing modestly and getting married
>doesn't drink or smoke alcohol
>can cook quality tasty food instead of buying gross Zog store food
>can have decent IQ
>has culture of valuing education so your kids will likely become high paid professionals

an indian girl at my job has hots for me. there is no damage than we're both caucasians right?

Attached: MMMMMMMMMMMMMM.jpg (403x536, 38K)

>eh, i don't want to smell poop.
then move out of detroit

Attached: taj-mahal-tour.png (848x512, 604K)

it's like you don't understand that polish girls are hotter.

i always had hots for indian girls. they are so fucking hot bro .. especially when they say "love" in their broken indian accent

just fuckkkk i'm diamonds

Attached: brownqt.jpg (768x960, 89K)

Ahem...

Attached: 1558933577157.gif (480x270, 3.35M)

gay
you're probably gay
>beautiful cities, warm climate
shit filled cities and ground zero of climate change
>buddha wuz a pajeet therefore invented buddhism
.7% of India is Buddhist
>invented martial arts
you're definitely gay
>first country able to shot down a satellite
the only country they're interested in shooting satellites of is Pakistan, which will result in nuclear holocaust
>has the most subscribed youtube channel, surpassing pewdiepie
G A Y

Conclusion: the best thing that can come out of India is a depopulating conflict between itself, Pakistan, and China that excludes the rest of the world

I can't even outsource programming work to poos because they're guaranteed to break literally everything.

>he doesn't like brown caucasian qts
low test

Attached: screen-2.jpg (506x842, 53K)

looks ugly, those big eyes, short nose, round face ....I would rather take an afro-american woman or one from japan

>I would rather take an afro-american woman
lmao the absolute state of krautshits. you'd rather fuck a subsaharan ape and lower you childs iq than have a sexy caucasian high iq wife

gj

Attached: 7d2ad392b0b3d2d6f892e89e3940f04c.jpg (640x960, 101K)

Thats because he's not polish, you're literally responding to a shitsking poojeet

you're talking to an ethnic krakowiak with ancestry going as far as 17th century

sorry mutt

Attached: LA CREATURA.png (370x329, 138K)

Literally all their girls would be 4/10 in the west.
Wtf are you doing faggot

Indians are mostly mixed-race for sure. Some people here in Brazil are pretty alike to Indians.

Horrible bodies, fat, hairy, smelly, dominant genetics, basically ruined a lush paradise. They are a disgusting morlock race, a reminder of what will happen to beautiful europa if we fail.

my brother :)

Lol, look at this cuck

left or right?

bonus points to guess the black owned one

Attached: ioji.png (627x1092, 1.05M)

Have seething cope dilation sex, oof.

low quality bait.

right. left got blacked already.

no negroid skulls in india
with negroid skulls comes negro chimp culture that brazil is famous for

user, not everyone likes bestiality

brazil is based, shut the fuck up.

I agree the accent is adorable

buddah wasn't a pajeet he was born in Lumbini nepal
Disgusting indians trying to take credit for other cultures
one of the oldest civilisation
no india wasn't even a country it was made up of smaller countries before the british turned up

stop this thread

Only thing you got "right" was that it was one of the oldest civilizations in the world. Otherwise everything is speculation and BS.

Imagine that smell
ugh..

nope. a lot of western ladies are on the fence as far as their genders are concerned. Compared to many them, Indian girls are feminine and perfect. Don' tell me you like masculine feminist western women more than feminine caucasian looking indian women. Majority of the population of pol hates western woman more than anything, even niggers. Compared to western woman, Indian women are Godsend. The only problem is no indian woman will choose a white guy over an Indian guy

Attached: indianwomenNoToWhitey.jpg (609x759, 133K)

just a fact
no need to become a chimp

Attached: IndianGirls.jpg (3200x1624, 987K)

>Lumbini
>20 km from India
besides,
the entire Nepalese royalty claims to descend from Indian Rajputs.
also
>Nepal
>600 BCE
lmao
This is what the subcontinent looked like in 600 - 500 BCE.

Buddha spoke Magadhi, which is spoken by people in Bihar, India. Not Nepal. 7 out of 8 Buddhist pilgrim sites are in India (the other being Lumbini).

Attached: Mahajanapadas_(c._500_BCE).png (1200x889, 1.85M)

Indian women who grew up in the West even sleep with blacks. women are degenerate regardless of race and you gotta stop this cope.

if you can manage to get an Indian QT your happy family life is assured. Very less chance of divorce rapes

DESIGNATED
>DESIGNATED
DESIGNATED
>DESIGNATED
DESIGNATED
>DESIGNATED
DESIGNATED
>DESIGNATED

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Me_Too_movement_(India)

A few do, but not all of them. Not on the same evident level as whites or mehicans or gooks. user, we are talking about the general cause, not outliers

case*

user you're not supposed to tell them the secret

Shit you again

The point is that buddha was white and almost every god/goddess in hindu was also white which they were based on.

>outliers
dalit, I literally lived in Canada for 12 years.
Toronto, specifically.

All the Indian/Muslim women put up a good show in front of their parents and family. Don't fall for that shit LOL.

If their parents find out, it's usually followed by honor killing/sending back, or if they're progressive they accept it and probably want to kill themselves daily.

Muslim women are on another level, they dress like sluts but always keep a Hijab handy in case they see Abdullah on the street.

>Krishna
black
>Vishnu
black
>Shiva
black

white Gods are
>Indra - Lighting
>Surya - Sun
>Agni - Fire

buddha wasn't white lol

All shit looking girls

also wrong again
there are an equal number of black and white gods in hindu
two of the major/most powerful gods are represented both as black (blue) and white ...alternately .... shiva and vishnu (krishna)

damn how'd you guess

Attached: hhhg8ng.png (709x709, 533K)

This is true, weird thing as well.

there is a decent looking indian girl at my school. her skin is amazing and her soles are so hot

Come on Abhishek, post a picture of your mom so that we can all see how fucking ugly all your 'beautiful', smelly women will become in a few years

Based. Indian QTs and Aryan men fashioned one of the greatest civilizations of the ancient world. From my personal experience Indian girls are top tier compared to average american girls in virtually all respects.

Are you that same guy from the last poo thread ?

Well, i lived in USA for 10 years. what i understood is there are outliers. i have 3 female cousins in USA. None of them dates niggers, because their fathers are too controlling and they listen well to their fathers

I don't know man... looks are not the only good thing. Indian girls look pretty palatable ... not whore level beauty but great for wifing

So your general case is that they would immediately ride the nigger if control daddy would be absent? Great point if what you wanted is to proof the other poo right

a major redpill is that all the "good looking" Indian girls are either Punjabi or Pakistani.

Indians are an ugly streetshitting shitskin race, with South Indian women being the worst in terms of looks.

Also this thread smells like shit! What am I even doing here?? Bye

paki chick.

Attached: Maya-Ali.jpg (1140x640, 340K)

Well mostly but but there some pretty hot South Indian chicks too

Lol most hot Indian girls are from South India Bangalore mostly

Buddha had a golden hue skin, he was definitely not a pajeet.
He is likely an aryan like all great india figures.
The blue is to hide the fact they were aryan, that times psyops and propaganda to hide the truth.

>those
>hot
even average paki women are hotter than these makeup thots poo. stop trying to cope. even indians lust over paki women.

>tfw no paki gf

Attached: pakigf.png (522x654, 493K)

yeah and now you shitpost (literally) on Jow Forums about some fucking indian women

>Bangalore
sure poojeet. pic related from BangaLOOre.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

Pakis are the whiter taller and more soft spoken in the region. Poondia is literally the size of europe with 50 different shades of shitskins spanning across the landmass all lined up at the beaches shitting in the ocean. InshaAllah nukes soon

pyrai rai

>control daddy
will not be absent... we are capable of emotional blackmailing our women very well

Well you take 1 pic in a train and expect all women to look the same ? Lul

cope wigger!

Attached: innn.jpg (5482x6982, 1.19M)

>indian qts
>beautiful cities
What are you smoking Ranjeet?

Attached: littlegirl.png (540x610, 510K)

Who is that? The sixth picture to the far right. The redhead.

what caste are you? absolute niggerish taste.

Attached: inninin.jpg (717x960, 148K)

lmao

all the """Indians""" ITT are Pakis, just like in the previous thread where """Pakis""" who claimed to be white were actually Indian shills.

after the Kashmir conflict now in full sway, you're going to see a lot more of these shills pop up.

>pakis
>taller
other than pashtuns, probably not. but these days even they're manlets thanks to poverty and terrorism.

>French girl fell in love with Pune gut while chatting on Facebook, got married in India
>Facebook

Kek.

i can confirm this. desi women are trash (and fat). who needs em when you have latinas and white women?

wtf is that goblina?

How do those '''human'''' females even touch yet fuck those poos?
I need to take a shower just from seeing that pic.

idk. just another girl obsessed with the BHC(big hindu cock)

I wouldn’t bother with indian women. Take it from a pajeet, they aren’t traditionalist at all UNLESS, you find a Catholic one which is hard enough as it is for me. They mostly just pretend in front of their families and get up to all kinds of shit. Hindus are a strange bunch. Also, fuck muslims

but do they poo in the loo?

>blue
>aryan
retard, "Krishna" literally means black. He was Dravidian and stop trying to call everybody in Indian history some Aryan white person.

the truth is that even genetic samples from 1500 BCE from ancient India cluster with modern Pakistanis and Indians.

pure Aryans never existed in India, it wasn't possible considering the Indo-European armies were almost always predominantly male and they didn't have enough women to fuck.

same with when Yamnaya Indo-Europeans invaded Europe, they didn't have women, so they slayed some Europeans (and some blonde haired WHG pussy) produce base genetics of Europeans.

LOL look at videos of how disgusting the yak mahal is these days cuz of pollution. it’s turning yellow. nice try

20km from india doesn't make it india

when buddah was around india didn't exsist

that's like saying 20 km from mexico doesn't mean texaus is part of mexico

indian girls are probably only higher up than nigresses in terms of attractiveness. and their pussies smell like shit

>All of these things...
>Still can't poo in loo

Attached: 1551136973698.jpg (1000x624, 390K)

stop baiting. she bleaches her shit skin to look whiter cuz she wants to be caucasian. indian girls are gross

>get up to all kinds of shit.

Like what?

the Nepalese royalty literally claims to descend from Indian Rajputs.

those countries aren't radically different. and by the way, Buddha preached in India, not in Nepal. The majority of his life was spent in India.

read some history bruh

>bleach
i doubt it looking at the texture of her hand. that skin colour isn't rare in the subcontinent or the gulf.

beautiful landmark!

Attached: 6CF63E90-3FB7-4EC5-8A7B-781462EEF930.jpg (870x600, 68K)

>>Krishna
>black
>>Vishnu
>black
>>Shiva
>black

NOT black all of them were blue

mii brown nigga

These boys got to see bobs and vagene!

Attached: flagofindia2.jpg (267x189, 7K)

you would know the tell-tale signs of bleaching curry nigger. since your girls have to do it to look decent

it's made fun of, actually. it's like tanning, if you do it too much, you'll be mocked.

Drugs and fucking anyone that isn’t me

remember pajeet, don't shit in the street.
poo in the loo.

Attached: shit_it_down.png (512x288, 264K)

get a life incel and stop hating on those independent wimmenz.
i was in London and saw a few Tyrones with Indians and Pakis. what's up with that? Even Naomi Scott got blacked.

step up your game faggot.

I wanna know what's in that ancient vault. What secrets are hidden behind that door? Open it, assholes!

get fucked you fucking democrat indian fuckers.