Sup pol,black guy here

I have an offer for you,which will end racial tensions and will allow you to survive.
Because let's keep it 100,we are the biggest threat to your existence,your women literally can't keep their hands out of our pants.
More than any pistol,rifle,nuclear bomb or any other man made weapon,our BBC has brought you to your knees,to the point where you are now an endangered species.
Give us California and agree to pay us 400 million dollars each year as reparations for slavery and we will respect your autonomy and right to self determination.
Furthermore we will refrain from robbing, mugging, rapping,and killing yo people.
But ONLY if you agree to this terms,and pay your dues on time.

Attached: 2563656y53753.jpg (1080x1350, 156K)

>I have an offer for you
not interested.

Tell me more

PIRU LOVE HOMIE

Attached: 1566415772266.png (720x517, 219K)

You guys are quite busy tonight.
Go back to discord.

Come home, black man.

id pay 400 mil once for you ALL to move to CA and never set foot outside its borders ever again, but thats just because I want Escape from LA to be a reality. And I could point to the failed "Republic of Niggerfornia" everytime a liberal opened their mouth - Id consider the 400m a research grant.

3/10

Attached: obammythis.jpg (550x334, 29K)

You can go fuck yourself. Africa is problem. You are just pest.

black man > refrain from robbing next joke nigga

it's true the black man is the scariest thing to us kekistani racists I tremble when they're near my pink ass

Shit, I would gladly pay into a $400,000,000 compulsory esettlement fund for niggers. But you'd be going back to Africa.

Shine ‘em up, BOY!

You are a dumb nigger. You are the blackest retard gorilla nigger I have ever seen.

Can I eat you? No seriously. Always wanted to try roasted nigger.

>LARPing w/ Jow Forums and asking them for concessions

you know what they're going to tell you OP.

N_gg_rs get the r_p_.

Fill in the blanks or maybe you can steal a vowel to keep in character.

Or... just hear me out.. you keep fucking pushing us and we start a genocide so intense that our ancestors 200 years from now won't even know what a "black" person is. All they'll know is that there are ashes the color of shit all over the world in museums.

Attached: 1564111797677.jpg (656x656, 215K)

This fucking retard has never heard of reverse image search.

I've yet to see a self sufficient black country rules by blacks... too gangsta to get educated. Too gangsta to get a job... 400 million is a drop in the bucket. The kikes get billions a year handed to them and we dont miss that money...

R A K E
A
K
E

Do anons really not filter memeflags anymore?

Counter offer
>we stop feeding you
>you build the border wall for food
Better build it strong, you won't be allowed 100 miles from the border

Jajaja este pinche chanate se cree dueño de california

you're strangely articulate for a black man.

>But you'd be going back to Africa.
We could be persuaded to go back to Africa,if you agree to send us 100000 fit,young white women each year.
We will return them to you after we have satisfied our sexual needs.

Attached: 441239529563463745.jpg (2644x2639, 1.4M)

Costs billions to keep the black "man" in prison... that's a fucking steal of a deal if I ever heard one.

Nope. Just money.

Stop the memeflagging Michael, we all know farming tools can't write.

Fuck off Ginger fagot
Excuse my dislexia NIGGER FAGOT

>They paid me to post this and I'm a basement virgin.

How about you just fuck off and go back. You should be thanking us for bringing you over here in the first place. You just had to do some chores. Get over it.

Attached: tyrone6.png (1024x764, 523K)

Niggers are the biggest threat to their own existence.

fuck off nigger

Attached: 15337440071521424.gif (444x250, 1.78M)

your literally that nipper that forgot his memeflag that one time. Fuck off

>we are the biggest threat to your existence

Actually, that is the Jew.

Deal, California is lost anyways and the amount we spend on incarceration for your race far exceeds 400 mil.

/thread

>Sup pol,black guy here
t. larping jewish dicklet.

Attached: leftypol.jpg (500x631, 105K)

nice larp nerd

Attached: nice larp.jpg (633x808, 115K)

What makes u think niggers are a threat?

Never negotiate with a biological weapon.

Attached: shitto.jpg (666x1967, 181K)

compensatory self-delusion, they know they are shit so they have to believe they are half gods in order to feel equal with the white and yellow man

Attached: stopItJerome1.jpg (888x666, 155K)

Smart choice whiteboi,although there is one little detail i forgot to tell you about,we will keep our white girlfriends.

Attached: 23636474.jpg (332x556, 31K)

Let's fight instead, nigger. I will make more than 400 million dollars selling the organs of dead niggers to wealthy old people who will put them to good use. Because let's keep it 100, your race will never amount to anything. Even if you out breed everyone else, you will kill each other off faster than you can replenish your numbers. Post all the pics of roided out monkeys you want. None of that muscle will save you. Just makes you easier to kill actually. You will die.

I AM SISSY BRAINWASHED MIND BROKEN BETA FAGGOT WHITE BOY BITCH ASS NIGGERLOVING BIG BLACK COCK WORSHIPPING INFERIOR MELANIN LACKING SUPERIOR ALPHA MALE BBC BULL DADDY PRAISING LOYAL KEKOLD TEENIE DICKED CAUCASIAN TWINK PEEWEE PUNK LOSER REPORTING FOR DUTY

Nigger the Mexicans in Cali will fucking murder all yall monkeys. And it doesn't matter how many you kill cause they have swarms of family members, whereas the typical night family is a fat ass nigeress and about 4 niglets. No fighting power as a unit.

Came here to call you a nigger

>crack cocaine

>Let's fight instead, nigger
Are you sure you want to start a race war whiteboi?

Attached: 1515102997037.webm (724x720, 2.94M)

Give them the jew women. Nogs can't tell the difference.

Shirtless dudes are all fags and all fags are pedos.

Funny thing about california, boy.
The Mexicans are whipping your asses outta there.
Where are you gonna run to next?

You can’t be fucking serious, it takes 60 PMC’s from South Africa to fuck a rebellion of thousands of sierra leone niggas. And so what a bunch of thots want the BBC? It won’t make a difference, it’s not their fault that blacks, arabs and indians breed like rats. And a few thots won’t make a difference, and even if you kill all whites, what then? You can’t create technology, hundreds of thousands of years of evolution and mud huts? When whites are gone, then China will fuck you up.

No need for a race war when you coons are already killing each other

WEST SIDE CUUHH

Attached: Be careful.jpg (1023x341, 96K)

Absolutely positive. Before any hard working white man will ever agree to pay a worthless lazy yard ape any reparation, we would slaughter you wholesale. You can post gifs, webms, and pics all you want of niggers bushwacking, sucker punching, or jumping people 5 to 1, but the reality is there are more instances of you coons being destroyed in fights, and in battles. Every selfrespecting white man can refer to the history of the world, and see that your race has accomplished nothing, and wouldn't even have survived extinction if it wasn't for the charity and generosity of the other races of the world. You apes hadn't even invented the wheel when we had circumnavigated the whole world. Extinction is your old future for your kind. Either by rightful genocide, starvation, or self destruction. You are too stupid to accomplish anything else. Even by your argument, out breeding can never happen, as your race becomes whiter with each generation of interracial breeding. It is you and your kind that will be erased from the gene pool. One way or another.

You'll get nothing more than what we did to Japan in ww2 except worse.

We've survived the cold of the North with sticks and stone. Survived the black plague, the 2 biggest wars the world has ever seen and we will survive you.

No persistent muscle training can compensate for a nigger face

Attached: cp.jpg (1488x930, 221K)

Fuck off cia nigger

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 10K)

beautiful white woman, sooner or later he will loose her to a beautiful white man

You don't want no smoke whiteboi

Attached: 1559329609870.webm (480x360, 992K)

GIVE ME ONE FUCKING REASON why I shouldn't develop a fatal super virus with crispr that targets melanin?

Attached: sip.jpg (1200x1200, 76K)

>picking up the broken husk that is a coalburner
Etzala this is the problem

>black guy here
Opinion discarded.

Neck yourself, you LARPing faggot.

So you want a white man to take defiled seconds from a nigger?

Fuck duded I'd pay 400 million to ship all the niggers to Cali and contain it in a fucking heartbeat, are you kidding!
Only 400 million a year to be rid of niggers AND Cali??
After a few years we wont even have to pay because you won't have enough civilization to use currency

boom boom boom ....you damn white boy ....it's your fault I look like this way.....I hate you ....I want this white woman longing for me ....I hate your face for I can not look like you .... I will destroy what I can't be booom booom boooom

Oh look anoms another blind sided nigger hit....
Wow you guys are realy bad..owoo.

Because you're not smart enough to user

Attached: 12213121412312.png (1200x630, 614K)

Attached: 95F3F5BA-5D51-4258-BC7D-D262681371F0.png (383x585, 656K)

Ayo bitch nigga. U aint real nigger like I is muddafuccka. Boom skallakk Boom Skallakk on dat dome wit muh chrome Ya smell me nigguh?

Extinction is the only future for your kind. If you were not enslaved, you would have lost to the savage beasts of your homeland. You would have been slowly killed off by the animals in Africa. Their dominance of you is still prevalent today, where the nigger can not even keep the baboon from sneaking in their shit/mud huts and biting heads of their infant children. Piercing their little nigger skulls, and crushing their brains before they discard them on the dirt floor. Even the true ape will not eat a filthy nigger. They won't even solid their true ape bodies with the foul scum that is a nigger baby. How does that make you feel, shit-skin? You are worth less than dirt to an animal, and they would eat their own shit before they would eat you.

>Extinction is the only future for your kind
Reality says otherwise whiteboi

Attached: 1565940219496.jpg (1024x768, 124K)

I can’t keep my hands off your black women! Opposition to your opinion says

aditionally, how does it feel, Nigger, to suppress the knowledge that your beautiful white girlfriend chose you for having pity for you being an inferior kind with an unattractive michael jackson pre op / TiAlg / black science guy face ? How do you cope with the fear that she might one day realize she want to have babies with a better man with regards to aesthetics and intelligence?

It's some white cuck or incel.

80% of the time nigger meme flags are nonblack.

Attached: pol amerimutt 2019.png (1133x586, 505K)

nobody is a threat to our existence

Attached: trump laughing.gif (480x270, 966K)

Your nigger cope is pathetic. Even if those girls bred with those monkeys, there is a 70% the child would be aborted, and a 100% change that the child would be whiter than the father. It would then produce a whiter child (if it lived long enough to reproduce as being a fatherless nigger provides for an 80% chance it will be dead by age 18). Your genes are inferior.

Attached: 1566315874774.webm (428x240, 1.7M)

Holy shit what is that thing

Attached: 1563922204068.jpg (250x250, 42K)

Niggers will always lose in mutual combat.

Attached: 1566315960507.webm (108x192, 564K)

>We could be persuaded to go back to Africa,if you agree to send us 100000 fit,young white women each year.

LMAO.

You act like bwack race is the best, meanwhile your own women are complete shit, so you are desperate for women of other races, because you consider your own women of the BLACK race worthless.

how pathetic is this?

that is steroids..

Muh dick... lol everytime.

Attached: infoimage2.png (1056x706, 63K)

Attached: 1black-fat.jpg (540x540, 22K)

Niggers are even dominated in their own ghettos by superior white niggers.

Attached: 1566316069062.webm (480x360, 704K)

The sad thing is 400 million a year is one hell of a bargain compared to what they're already getting

This belongs in /lgbt/