Trump wants to legalize Ketamine

for suicidal vets.
Esketamine is the S(+) enantiomer of ketamine, which is an anesthetic and dissociative.
Trump want's to use this as a nasal spray and injection to treat veterans of war who are about to kill themselves.
source: youtu.be/Wl08M44mTyI?t=220 (3:40)
more info:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esketamine

Attached: Esketamine.jpg (773x565, 69K)

pretty sure this will make things worse

Attached: unker-dunker.jpg (1024x1024, 655K)

Legal Ketamine lads

Did you see the link? It's right there retards

ketamemes

Attached: 5b0.gif (500x348, 489K)

It's already legal for medicinal purposes

It's unironically a good analgesic

How does this cure depression in one puff?

Is it good for hangovers?

What link fellow jew?

It'd need to be used chronically for treatment resistance cases; probably a few times a week

IIRC, it has the ability to fix neurotransmission

Meow

Well, you wouldn't care that you're having one, so yeah.

But, that's not the type of pain people take it for, more like nerve pain and other serious pain that requires Opioids but the person has a high reisk for Opioid abuse.

Honestly will this help?

The hole is your home

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-21 go to your home happy gilmore at DuckDuckGo.png (504x336, 439K)

It seems to.

It wouldn't hurt anyway.

5x draft dodger dealing drugs to war veterans

wew

ANYTHING helps life

Attached: pedro-sena-put-pile-full-artwork.jpg (1000x707, 356K)

I know next to nothing about Ketamine(isn't the street name Special K?)
Except that that 12 year old abused drag kid gets fed it by the predator drag queens

Is it addictive?

Yes, Im sure he is personally sticking the thing up their noses. fuck off stalwart

Apparently it is being studied to treat bad cases of depression.

>israeli flag

>>>/oven/

It has already been proven to help. That is why it is already legal

As somone who used it years ago. Shit is great to rejuvenate the mind when you need a reset. Its comfy too at low doses.

No, the military is already full of drug addicts and the vets are even worse in that regard.

Good way to get the goyim to voluntarily gove up their gun rights

Theyre randomly tested once a month and a positive test is a dishonorable discharge. Its not 1975 anymore

Only the ones stupid enough to allow themselves to be gaslit into being degenerate.

>Theyre randomly tested once a month
Thats not true at all. It depends on the unit.

Esketamine is already legal.

>Is it addictive?

Everything can be addictive. Though, it's not in the same class as Opioids.

It blocks NMDA, which causes disassociation, which leads to pain relief. It increased D2 (Dopamine receptor) and some Serotonin ones too, which is probably why it helps depression, at least partly.

You don't want to take it if you're prone to Schizophrenia.

Cool! Thanks for the info

Ketamine is already legal it just has to be prescribed by a doctor for therapeutic use.

can I buy it on the dark web?

Yes.

Fuck if I know. I'm just a chemist fag.

I know a deepweb psychedelics dealer (LSD, Nbomb, MDMA I know) and I'm pretty certain he's got ketamine.

ketamine is already used for a variety of things, primarily as an analgesic but an increasing amount of research is pointing towards it having positive effects on depression/PTSD

I have only used it as analgesic, but here's some key facts:
>not chemically addictive, unlike opioids
>doesn't cause respiratory depression, unlike opioids
>nearly impossible to OD on, very much unlike opioids
>dissociative, meaning that even if your patient is awake for treatment, they won't really remember it. Very useful for stuff like debridement of burns, unlike opioids
>unfortunately not an antidote like Narcan for cases where too much was given, but that's almost never necessary
>dosage is usually conservative, but in austere medicine instead becomes "titrate to nystagmus", which is a pretty easy indicator - anyone can give it or be taught how in an hour
>causes nightmares in high doses, often sexual in nature
>can't be given to patients with closed head trauma (i.e., TBI/concussion, a major cause of PTSD) due to increased intercranial pressure

the persistent reluctance to give ketamine is contributing to and funded by America's opioid crisis

>legalize Ketamine
its already legal though

10% are randomly selected for drug testing once a month, 100% are tested once a year.

However, the list of "10%" can be refreshed infinitely until it has the people the commander thinks are drug addicts/just came back from leave on it so unless you time stuff well and only use drugs not tested for (most psychedelics) or that leave the system quickly (cocaine) you're not going to get away with it often.

That being said, good luck finding a source for cocaine/shrooms while being visibly in the military, 1000 miles from home in a small, isolated town where you know no one, remain mostly isolated from local civilians, and will move again in 2 or 3 years. It's only really doable in Ft Hood, Bragg, or Stewart, and even in those places you know people who have done it because they got caught.