Sunday Biblestudies: Sinners Welcome (Cont.)

ITT we discuss the teachings of Christ and the Bible, and find out why Kikes hate those so much.

Last Thread
Teachings and Doctrines
Origin of Kikes
Origin of Whites
Historical Framework
Pagan deities in the Bible
Satanism
Symbolism
Extra Canonical evidence for Jesus

Attached: christchan.png (242x208, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m47z3UkJFTc
youtube.com/watch?v=bQmMFQzrEsc
youtube.com/watch?v=WUYRoYl7i6U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Prepuce
tertullian.org/fathers/jerome_chronicle_03_part2.htm
icr.org/article/greatest-earthquakes-bible/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abgar_V
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tacitus_on_Christ
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Ante-Nicene_Fathers/Volume_VIII/Memoirs_of_Edessa_And_Other_Ancient_Syriac_Documents/Moses_of_Chorene/Chapter_8
documentacatholicaomnia.eu/03d/0037-0103,_Flavius_Josephus,_The_Antiquities_Of_The_Jews,_EN.pdf
swarthmore.edu/SocSci/bdorsey1/41docs/35-wit.html
youtube.com/watch?v=K2c1siCGv78
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Gunderson
youtube.com/watch?v=OTnN-8BDswI
youtube.com/watch?v=MRav-34ufcE
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch
youtube.com/watch?v=aqwHUhw96o0
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=James 2:14-26&version=NKJV
archive.is/DjbQL
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athena
youtu.be/6Zo4tCyhyNU?t=1978
youtube.com/watch?v=KOZPlW2MAMI
bible.ca/manuscripts/Bible-chronology-charts-age-of-earth-date-Genesis-5-11-Septuagint-text-LXX-original-autograph-corrupted-Masoretic-MT-primeval-5554BC.htm
biblehub.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heaven's_Gate_(religious_group)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's up with God's foreskin obsession

The Jews love Christianity because of the aggrandizement of the Jewish race. When Yahwah, the Jewish race-god, experienced pon farr: the messiah breeding fever or blood fever to breed, he had to find a Jewess to breed with because he required his messiah son to be a Jew. The Jews are flattered to be Yahwah's first choice. The Jews watched Jesus come out of the Jewess that the Jew-god made pregnant. Inspired by his Jewishness, Jew-born Jesus studied Judaism and became a Jewish rabbi. The Jews are so proud of of this. Christians must think that the Jews are smart like Jew-born Jesus. Christians conclusively think that the Jews are the smartest people in the world because they wrote the perfect Bible and also produced the genius IQ Jesus. The Jews are proud of Jesus and love him. Jesus made the Jews famous worldwide. Jesus gets Jews laid with the Christbabes. Unchosen Jew-wannabe Christfags go away crying. Remember that Christianity would never have existed without Jews. Christianity is a gift from the Jews. Christians wouldn't even know what God was without the Jews. Christians wouldn't even have a heaven without the Jews.

if you really want an answer from the religious perspective jews and their whole list of eclectic laws served to show that they were separate from other tribes and people. only a jewish thing

The gospels weren't independent sources, they were oral traditions that went through 40 years of chinese whispers. Jesus never existed.

youtube.com/watch?v=m47z3UkJFTc
youtube.com/watch?v=bQmMFQzrEsc
youtube.com/watch?v=WUYRoYl7i6U

Attached: 1561779843994.jpg (604x701, 74K)

Jesus Christ.

>ignore all posts I don't like
>only follow links to ones I do
>worship jews
t. OP

Useless thread when you can't accept criticism. It's kinda like what happened to the ex-moderator of cripplechan Jow Forums. Literally petitioned the hapa sysop to ban criticism of christianity.

because their dickskins used to get infected before daily showers became common, and they thought "well this must be the way skydaddy intended the dick to be!"

Attached: 1562869643511.png (455x317, 171K)

Who do you guys think is in possession of my holy prepuce these days?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Prepuce

Attached: Rabbi Jesus 3D.png (640x412, 1.01M)

based

Attached: 1562781147414.jpg (650x841, 87K)

yet there is Extra Canonical Evidence for Jesus and the general story around his death:

Mark 15
>And the sixth hour having come, darkness came over the whole land until the ninth hour
Matthew 27:51:
>"And the earth shook and the rocks were split"
The secular Roman historian Phlegon documented an eclipse and earthquake around the exact same time, matching the Gospel account:
>in the fourth year of the 202nd Olympiad, an eclipse of the sun happened, greater and more excellent than any that had happened before it; at the sixth hour, day turned into dark night, so that the stars were seen in the sky, and an earthquake in Bithynia toppled many buildings of the city of Nicaea
tertullian.org/fathers/jerome_chronicle_03_part2.htm

Africanus in 221 AD
>On the whole world there pressed a most fearful darkness; and the rocks were rent by an earthquake, and many places in Judea and other districts were thrown down. This darkness Thallus, in the third book of his History, calls, as appears to me without reason, an eclipse of the sun. For the Hebrews celebrate the passover on the 14th day according to the moon, and the passion of our Savior falls on the day before the passover; but an eclipse of the sun takes place only when the moon comes under the sun. And it cannot happen at any other time but in the interval between the first day of the new moon and the last of the old, that is, at their junction: how then should an eclipse be supposed to happen when the moon is almost diametrically opposite the sun
He references here Thallus who wrote his work "around 52 AD" which has been lost in time though, but is referenced by Africanus.

Also geological evidence of a heavy earthquake in/around 33 AD
icr.org/article/greatest-earthquakes-bible/

Attached: Biblical Prophecies.jpg (225x225, 18K)

King Abgar V had an exchange of words with Jesus
Historian Eusebius quotes the Edessan archives:
>Abgar, ruler of Edessa, to Jesus the good physician who has appeared in the country of Jerusalem, greeting. I have heard the reports of you and of your cures as performed by you without medicines or herbs. For it is said that you make the blind to see and the lame to walk, that you cleanse lepers and cast out impure spirits and demons, and that you heal those afflicted with lingering disease, and raise the dead. And having heard all these things concerning you, I have concluded that one of two things must be true: either you are God, and having come down from heaven you do these things, or else you, who does these things, are the son of God. I have therefore written to you to ask you if you would take the trouble to come to me and heal all the ill which I suffer. For I have heard that the Jews are murmuring against you and are plotting to injure you. But I have a very small yet noble city which is great enough for us both

Jesus:
>Blessed are you who hast believed in me without having seen me. For it is written concerning me, that they who have seen me will not believe in me, and that they who have not seen me will believe and be saved. But in regard to what you have written me, that I should come to you, it is necessary for me to fulfill all things here for which I have been sent, and after I have fulfilled them thus to be taken up again to him that sent me. But after I have been taken up I will send to you one of my disciples, that he may heal your disease and give life to you and yours.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tacitus_on_Christ
>Christus, from whom the name [Note by OP: Christians] had its origin, suffered the extreme penalty during the reign of Tiberius at the hands of one of our procurators, Pontius Pilatus, and a most mischievous superstition, thus checked for the moment, again broke out not only in Judæa

Attached: Watergate.jpg (300x168, 12K)

Only a filthy Jew could wind up with an infected foreskin when the entire purpose of it is to keep things clean.

From the Ante-Nicene Fathers, a letter from King Abgar to Tiberius Caesar
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Ante-Nicene_Fathers/Volume_VIII/Memoirs_of_Edessa_And_Other_Ancient_Syriac_Documents/Moses_of_Chorene/Chapter_8
>Abgar, king of Armenia, to my Lord Tiberius, emperor of the Romans, greeting:—
>I know that nothing is unknown to your Majesty, but, as your friend, I would make you better acquainted with the facts by writing. The Jews who dwell in the cantons of Palestine have crucified Jesus: Jesus without sin, Jesus after so many acts of kindness, so many wonders and miracles wrought for their good, even to the raising of the dead. Be assured that these are not the effects of the power of a simple mortal, but of God. During the time that they were crucifying Him, the sun was darkened, the earth was moved, shaken; Jesus Himself, three days afterwards, rose from the dead and appeared to many. Now, everywhere, His name alone, invoked by His disciples, produces the greatest miracles: what has happened to myself is the most evident proof of it. Your august Majesty knows henceforth what ought to be done in future with respect to the Jewish nation, which has committed this crime; your Majesty knows whether a command should not be published through the whole universe to worship Christ as the true God. Safety and health.

bring any decent criticism then.

The answer from Tiberius
>Tiberius, emperor of the Romans, to Abgar, king of the Armenians, greeting:
>Your kind letter has been read to me, and I wish that thanks should be given to you from me. Though we had already heard several persons relate these facts, Pilate has officially informed us of the miracles of Jesus. He has certified to us that after His resurrection from the dead He was acknowledged by many to be God. Therefore I myself also wished to do what you propose; but, as it is the custom of the Romans not to admit a god merely by the command of the sovereign, but only when the admission has been discussed and examined in full senate, I proposed the affair to the senate, and they rejected it with contempt, doubtless because it had not been considered by them first. But we have commanded all those whom Jesus suits, to receive him amongst the gods. We have threatened with death any one who shall speak evil of the Christians. As to the Jewish nation which has dared to crucify Jesus, who, as I hear, far from deserving the cross and death, was worthy of honour, worthy of the adoration of men—when I am free from the war with rebellious Spain, I will examine into the matter, and will treat the Jews as they deserve

From Flavius Josephus
documentacatholicaomnia.eu/03d/0037-0103,_Flavius_Josephus,_The_Antiquities_Of_The_Jews,_EN.pdf
>3. Now there was about this time Jesus, a wise man, if it be lawful to call him a man; for he was a doer of wonderful works, a teacher of such men as receive the truth with pleasure. He drew over to him both many of the Jews and many of the Gentiles. He was [the] Christ. And when Pilate, at the suggestion of the principal men amongst us, had condemned him to the cross, those that loved him at the first did not forsake him; for he appeared to them alive again the third day; as the divine prophets had foretold these and ten thousand other wonderful things concerning him. And the tribe of Christians,

i tried to explain this, line for line, to a girl who was the jesus freak type

she was emptying her bank account and giving money to a megachurch pastor

poor girl had a "lights are on, but nobody's home" look in her eyes

>>He said it ironically. Like any statement that doesn't fit my policy..

yeah I'm sure there's lots of things that happened in the bible, especially if there was a natural occurance and they thought it was divine intervention or something

Attached: 1561326719934.jpg (480x320, 23K)

>earthquakes happened
>therefore christ
Non sequitur, wrong and irrelevant. Earthquakes are not proof of god or anything for that matter. They occur naturally regardless of any additional context.
3rd century forgery

>tacitus
Irreleavant. Someone said something 70 years after something happened. This is not a source.

>Flavius Josephus
Again, somebody said something. Not a source.

Sage all christcuck race traitor threads.

>no measurable effects
here some witch trial docs
swarthmore.edu/SocSci/bdorsey1/41docs/35-wit.html
>Sect. VI. It was a Religious Family that these Afflictions happened unto; and none but a Religious Contrivance to obtain Releef, would have been welcome to them. Many superstitious proposals were made unto them . . . but the distressed Parents rejected all such counsils, with a gracious Resolution, to oppose Devils with no other weapons but Prayers and Tears, . . . Accordingly they requested the four Ministers of Boston, with the Minister of Charlstown, to keep a Day of Prayer at their thus haunted house; which they did In the Company of some devout people there. Immediately upon this Day, the youngest of the four children was delivered, and never felt any trouble as afore. >But there was yet a greater Effect of these our Applications unto our God!
[...]
>when she was asked, Whether she believed there was a God? her Answer was too blasphemous and horrible for any Pen of mine to mention. An Experiment was made, Whether she could recite the Lords Prayer; and it was found, that tho clause after clause was most carefully repeated unto her, yet when she said it after them that prompted her, she could not possibly avoid making Nonsense of it, with some ridiculous Depravations. This Experiment I had the curiosity since to see made upon two more, and it had the same Event. Upon the Commitment of this extraordinary Woman, all the Children had some present ease; until one (related unto her) accidentally meeting one or two he of them, entertain'd them with her Blessing, that is, Railing; upon which Three of them fell ill again, as they were before.

not to mention countless of accounts of people being delivered from evil spirits right when turning to Christ. Countless near death experiences telling about meeting God/Jesus. But I guess noone is credible if he contradicts your believes

Attached: Friends Fire.jpg (439x440, 56K)

How does one enforce law in a Christian theocracy?

Oh Hi, Harvey. You hate your own Jewish heritage so I fail to see how you even have a professional studied opinion at all.

Actually, Josephus is a well trusted source.

Bitch it's fucking Wednesday

Attached: 1565644284218.jpg (720x960, 117K)

>t. just trust me
Not an argument.

The only person I know who calls Jews kikes is Tony Robbins. And he is not a Christian.

Is this bad?

Attached: F66C1732-4282-4A1B-BA72-F7EA1E0A40B3.jpg (1920x1080, 333K)

>salem witch trial accounts from 300+ years ago
>credible
>couldn't be explained any other way, like a mental illness or lying

this shit honestly scares me. even in the 21st century there are people that think witches are real and we should continue to do bullshit tests to find them and burn people alive. religion is brain cancer, humanity is doomed

Attached: 935d03f234f3723287fcf0e53aca46f7.jpg (236x193, 11K)

The Bible says Jesus died 33 AD while under Pilates governence, the sun was darkened and the earth shook when he died.
We have records of Jesus outside the bible.
We have records of him dying by sentence of Pilates outside the Bible.
We have geological evidence of an heavy earthquake happening around 33AD in the area.
We have records of the Sun darkening itself 33AD.
Together all these sources confirm it happened pretty much exactly as the bible told it did, but you rather ignore the collective narrative these records provide to strawman some bullshit.

>3rd century forgery
citation needed

>Irreleavant. Someone said something 70 years after something happened. This is not a source.
pretty much no historical record we have from that time is from directly when things happened but several decades or centuries even after the event.

>Again, somebody said something. Not a source.
>I just ignore everything i dont like

all the stuff i posted wasnt from the bible. learn to read.

yeah, messed up a bit in the title, but I guess every day is the day of the Lord.

>15If your brother sins against you,c go and confront him privately. If he listens to you, you have won your brother over. 16But if he will not listen, take one or two others along, so that ‘every matter may be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.’d 17If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church. And if he refuses to listen even to the church, regard him as you would a pagan or a tax collector.

The "witches" of today are literally folks like Epstein, Podesta, Abramovic, and the entire pharmaceutical industry.

Fair enough. Say a prayer for me senpai

>all the stuff i posted wasnt from the bible. learn to read.

you quoted mark and matthew

Attached: not_everything_in_the_bible_is_wrong.jpg (1094x720, 120K)

if they don't do sorcery or witchcraft, they're aren't "witches"

>what is spirit cooking

youtube.com/watch?v=K2c1siCGv78
around 13 min
states how his info about a CIA kidnapping ring is just ignored, and how the childs are used for sacrifices
this is coming from this guy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Gunderson
>Theodore L. Gunderson (November 7, 1928 – July 31, 2011) was an American Federal Bureau of Investigation Special Agent In Charge and head of the Los Angeles FBI.
Doesnt mention Masons, but we know they are the ones active in the highest Echolons of the government, so guess who has the power to make the CIA kidnap children shut up the FBI

Also
youtube.com/watch?v=OTnN-8BDswI

Bill admits hillary speaks with the dead
youtube.com/watch?v=MRav-34ufcE

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
>With fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch . . .
>chicken
>moloch

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch
>Moloch (Phoenician: 𐤌𐤋𐤊, Masoretic מֹלֶךְ mōlek, Greek Μολόχ) is the biblical name of a Canaanite god associated with child sacrifice.
>moloch
>childsacrifices

pic related from alefantis instagram (Comet Ping Pong using Shriner symbolism with the Crescent Moon and Star)
>#chickenlover
>no chicken in sight
>just a kid

man, i really wonder what was sacrificed there. its undeniable that (((they))) are communing with evil spirits

we have people like abramovic, clinton, podesta and epstein doing exactly what the witches were claimed to do, and now that we stopped burning them look how many of those are in positions of powers. So I rather believe those back then than the satanic pedos which are known to lie about every single thing telling us it was just superstition and panic back then, like they claimed the satanic panic in the US is just a panic. Turns out its very real.

will do if the retard i am am not forgetting it

Attached: chickenlover.png (1024x768, 512K)

:)
youtube.com/watch?v=aqwHUhw96o0

witches aren't real, evil people are real but they don't have supernatural powers. That's called a fairy tale

Attached: all_of_these_are_in_the_bible.png (500x736, 227K)

>tfw the Satanic panic was 100% justified
>all your favourite media/vidya/etc. were/are a part of it

God is not real, there I saved you all the time you would have wasted in Church or reading the Bible.

protestants get out

Attached: 1540340393796.png (1000x1000, 288K)

Outward sign of obedience in the OT

humans evolved from microbes and continue evolving into The Final Godform

evolutionary theory proves God exists

but it's no wonder retards who eat meat yet cry when their dog or grandpa dies don't get this, because you all really are that retarded

Attached: retardphilosophers.png (800x600, 404K)

>spic/nigger avatarfag
checks out.

Can someone explain intercessory prayers to me? For example if I ask a buddy to put in a good word for me at his workplace, I'm doing that to establish credibility. His boss has never met me before so my claims mean more if they're backed up by his trusted employee. But god is all knowing and knows everything about me so why should my prayers mean more coming from Mary or one of the saints?

Catholics read the Bible
(and get saved I still love you guys even though we disagree on doctrine)

Attached: ca949c7736d7cce8e4d277b2b1f38fa8a98a8928c544a350d232b5dc74f8d284.png (513x586, 344K)

There is quite a lot evidence for him though
Basically this world is made up of patterns>pater>father who is in heaven. These patterns can be geometric ones, like the pentagram and infamous hexagram which make up the material part of the world (sacred geometry) and can be found all over nature like the golden ratio, Pi and Fibbonaci sequence as well which too are just mathematical patterns that can be expressed in geometric patterns.
There are also immaterial patterns around, like "opposites attract another" , working in sociology as opposed personalities often get along well, in electromagnetism, positive and negative poles attracting another, or general physics with matter and antimatter creating a big boom when coming together.
The laws of physics are a set of patterns on how things behave. And one pattern can emerge in various ways in different fields like the opposites i mentioned. Patterns in this world also relate to patterns in the spiritual world and all other worlds, as above, so below, or:
>18Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.
hinting to a causal relation between the 2. So thats why Jesus and the Bible in general speaks in metaphores of farming, shepherding or even craftmanship because that is what people have experience with and could relate to, and these embodying the same patterns that work in heaven that he is describing with.

All the used patterns clearly hint towards intelligent design rather than randomness, thus being a hint towards God
>20For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood from His workmanship, so that men are without excuse.

if you are interested in that branch of conspiracies is the best info i could find on it. but i think i saw you in some of them already

Attached: signs and symbols.jpg (353x143, 8K)

If we evolved then there was no original sin and without that Jesus's Crucifixion has no meaning.

Ahem

Attached: Christ Chan Spreads the word of Apostle Paul.jpg (1697x979, 676K)

Humans are not a superior form from bacterias, that's only your bias talking. We have the illusion of consciousness because we developped an ultra complex mind but it's not enough to call us superior, that's a very subjective concept.

This means humanity will keep evolving but not always in a "better" form to your eyes. Life will adapt like always, we might even end up with just bacterias again because of our living conditions changing radically.

I read the bible often faggot, your sola fide shit is express ticket to hell.
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=James 2:14-26&version=NKJV

So, how's it like outside of Cripplegag for nearly a month now?

>Jesus's Crucifixion has no meaning.
It meant something. It meant jews betrayed one of them and romans barely gave a fuck about who they killed back then.

It's main meaning was that it was an atonement for the original sin, like animal sacrifices were before. Pharisees calling for his blood to be upon them was another thing.

but it is not sunday, also i'm glad the religion of my country did not cut my penis

Attached: 1555903323541.png (744x687, 44K)

The concept of original sin negates the meaning of free will and individuality. Religion never really managed to get out of that one.
> You control nothing but it's still your fault

Why Athena always knows all the answers? How does she do it?

how does an inhereted sin deny free will and individuality?

Because you have absolutly no control over it ? How can a sin mean anything if it's not a choice ?

I kinda miss keking at rabbi jesus most devoted larpers over there.

archive.is/DjbQL

Attached: rabbi jesus whipped.jpg (1243x909, 1.15M)

>If we evolved then there was no original sin
Why?

>How can a sin mean anything if it's not a choice ?
Imperfection can still exist even if never manifested.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athena
>Athena[b] or Athene,[c] often given the epithet Pallas,[d] is an ancient Greek goddess associated with wisdom, handicraft, and warfare[2] who was later syncretized with the Roman goddess Minerva
>Her major symbols include owls, olive trees, snakes, and the Gorgoneion.

basically a luciferian godess
Makes me think how this loweffort anti christian propaganda has luciferian references.

you can make a million other choices.

meant for

Wow!
You've really kept this rolling!

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 545K)

That's doesn't mean a thing
Sure, but you can't be blame for something you didn't choose.

see sin less than a deed, than a state. To have sinned means you are corrupted and imperfect. Every sin corrupts you more, body and mind, and also everything around you, as the earth swallowing Abels blood which then cursed Cain.
Since our bodies become imperfect so does our off spring, and so they are more corrupted initially and drawn towards sin. The inhereted sin is the corruption humanity ammassed over time that lets our bodies decay. And this is given forward, inhereted, by the next generation.
And sinning is imperfection, "missing our mark" which perfection is being made in Gods image. To have the sin inhereted means that our body and spirit is corrupted from previous sins which was a domino kaskade starting with Eve and the fruit

And that's why religion is bullshit. When it can't blame you for something you did, it will blame you for something you didn't or others did.

Are you an actual priest that likes to shitpost or just a very dedicated user?

Attached: 1560480415713m.jpg (1024x784, 248K)

Remember to stick with kjv

Attached: fa32a1309f3062123b18194769247b67.jpg (480x800, 43K)

Bump

Attached: 97ed3d0b3c20d608b9fd4983dfdae1eb.jpg (900x1891, 421K)

Jesus saves

Attached: 1554452041249.jpg (639x819, 75K)

>burning bad people is bad
The state of the modern world makes me sick

We wrote it, it's our book

>this one 300 year old english version is the perfect one when simple errors like this were made:

youtu.be/6Zo4tCyhyNU?t=1978

also
youtube.com/watch?v=KOZPlW2MAMI

Issue is the Masoretic Text which the KJV is based on already includes corruptions
The Masoretic text which most are based upon have some corruptions like deleting 100 years of the life of each of Shems descendents to Abraham to enable some pilpul around Jesus not being high priest
bible.ca/manuscripts/Bible-chronology-charts-age-of-earth-date-Genesis-5-11-Septuagint-text-LXX-original-autograph-corrupted-Masoretic-MT-primeval-5554BC.htm

The Aramaic Targum is an interesting source, for example stating that Eve "desired" the angel giving more fuel to the serpent seed theory.
Other than that I personally I like the Berean Study Bible and when something weird comes up I look in the original script (Biblehub is really good for it) and look up the different words or the word in question up seperately and compare it to different translation (for which biblehub is again really good)

biblehub.com/
clicking a certain word for example brings up the original greek or hebrew word that was used iE

As sourcetext i would try to find something based on the greek septuagint

Just a dedicated user that believes he was lucky enough to have his prayers for understanding and insight been heard and was provided with such through other anons God led into my threads to give me the info. Since I was given it freely I should give back to others the same way
>8Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers,a drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give.

Without the other anons and God leading them to me and helping me understand it and understand the connections I probably wouldnt have anything.

Attached: Jesus Credit.png (727x532, 406K)

the first video didn't jump to the timestamp, see 33:00

catholics are fucking stupid
>"but bb.. but just beleiving in it is too easy, its not the real christianity unless you do all these things the church demands"
fucking idiots

>only 12 people endured torture for the truth

You are like a little baby. THIRTY NINE Heaven's Gate followers took their own earthly life, as ordered by Jesus' representative, Marshall Applewhite, so a UFO could carry them away. Stay pleb.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heaven's_Gate_(religious_group)

Attached: BLESSED EMJ.jpg (500x431, 112K)

issue is this. Works cant save you. No matter what you do you cant absolve your sins, merely not amass more of them. Since our neutral state is perfection, sinning being imperfection and nothing being above perfection. Thus no way to make up for imperfection.
However you cant have true faith and not put in the works because true faith means you love God and all he created, and thus want to do what is best for them, which is what God told us is good for them, us and everything else there is, and because its what makes God happy and because we want God to be happy because we love him.
>15If you love Me, you will keep My commandments.
Faith without works is dead

completly different thing.
The 12 confessed what they saw themselves and were tortured in order to make them renounce that truth, yet none of them did.
The others relied on the faith into some guy and took a quick death because he trusted in what he told them, not in what they saw themselves like the 12

On the reason behind the existence of evil and ultimately our purpose:
First we must define evil. Evil is whats wrong in Gods eyes. God gave us free will, and free will requires the abillity to choose wrong, or else we would not be able to choose at all. If choosing wrong is evil then there cant be free will without evil

God creates Humans in his image, and he loves every one of them that is and will be. Satan, being basically a spoiled Child doesnt like us getting our fathers attention and thus tries to show him how lowly we are by corrupting us. He does this by bringing the fruit of knowledge of good and evil to us, which while likely intended for us eventually, we werent ready to eat yet as we were basically little babies in adult bodies.
With the fruit now Eaten we had to learn of both, Good and Evil. We knew good from our father and from being in Eden, but what was missing is Evil.
The best way to learn is to experience, thus we have to experience evil to learn of it, and we couldnt have evil in Paradise thus were send out, possibly falling from a spiritual state of existence into this mortal and material state. This world is sandbox/a tutorial so to speak. A containment reality where we can fuck around without being able to fuck up cosmically. Here we are meant to experience Evil, and Satan trying to corrupt us still is doing so by unleashing every plague he has up his sleeve onto us that we may fall from faith while simultaniously subverting what good and evil is. God loving and trusting us lets this happen since its the best way to learn of evil for us in the first place, and because he knows we will still praise God after everything. This is essentially the story of Job on a global scale.

Basically we are meant to learn good choices, and what this good actually is

Attached: Eve.jpg (1000x740, 164K)

That's not how you enforce laws. All of society is built on the threat of violence. Christianity advocates against violence. Therefore, Christianity can not sustain a society.

yet it did so for 2000 years propelling europe to pretty much worlddomination with it collapsing the moment we forsake our traditions and teachings in the very same way it says will happen once we forsake them
>47Because you did not serve the LORD your God with joy and gladness of heart in all your abundance, 48you will serve your enemies the LORD will send against you in famine, thirst, nakedness, and destitution. He will place an iron yoke on your neck until He has destroyed you.
>49The LORD will bring a nation from afar, from the ends of the earth, to swoop down upon you like an eagle—a nation whose language you will not understand, 50a ruthless nation with no respect for the old and no pity for the young. 51They will eat the offspring of your livestock and the produce of your land until you are destroyed. They will leave you no grain or new wine or oil, no calves of your herds or lambs of your flocks, until they have caused you to perish. 52They will besiege all your cities, until the high and fortified walls in which you trust have fallen in all the land. They will besiege all your cities throughout the land that the LORD your God has given you
>people still think massimigration is good in the bible even though its used as a punishment of God for his people

Attached: 1533612499199.jpg (398x369, 20K)

Attached: 1560754657912.jpg (1137x1616, 1.07M)

>completely different thing.

Not really. His meme implied that devotion confirms veracity.

Attached: Das Alte Testament Deutch.png (758x858, 859K)