Greenland is a shithole. 1 in 4 people tried to kill themselves, unemployment is high and life is miserable...

Greenland is a shithole. 1 in 4 people tried to kill themselves, unemployment is high and life is miserable. Highest rates of alcoholism in the world. Do people really think that Greenland wouldnt rather be a part of the USA than that shithole denmark?

Denmark has failed, its time for American guidance to make this land prosperous.
youtube.com/watch?v=72OYv1joQEo

Attached: greenland.png (1920x1080, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2016/04/21/474847921/the-arctic-suicides-its-not-the-dark-that-kills-you?t=1566426874747
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_in_Greenland
youtube.com/watch?v=mulqqV2oOoc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why the fuck would anyone want to live in such a depressing place?
npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2016/04/21/474847921/the-arctic-suicides-its-not-the-dark-that-kills-you?t=1566426874747

>Suicide in Greenland is a significant national social issue. Greenland has the highest suicide rate in the world
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_in_Greenland
>greenland is not for sale

Do You really Think that American heathcare would help the situation? This is NOT about suicide rates but history , loyalty and national colladeration.

>history , loyalty and national colladeration.
that's racist check ur privlij

Retard. Majority of Greenlands population are not ethnic danes, they are Inuit with no loyalty to Denmark. Greenland wants to be independent but it cannot because it cant survive without gibs from Denmark. Majority of Greeland supports independence.

that is a colonialist map meant to skew the world in order to make africa and the northern regions (russia etc) to appear bigger than they are. greenland is not bigger than the USA lol and that is a brainlet map to use and you should know this.

>1 in 4 people tried to kill themselves, unemployment is high and life is miserable
sounds like the average scandinavian country

>Suicide rates are higher for men than women. Among those who are committing suicide, the greater part are young men between the ages of 15 and 24. Unlike in other Western countries, the suicide rate in Greenland decreases with age.

Kids grow up watching shit on TV and the internet and they want to be like that. Only they can't be like that. Not in fucking Greenland. But, if they make it to adulthood they realize that life is pretty decent.

This is a battle between traditionalism and new age degeneracy. These Greenlandic kids want to be rappers, YouTube stars, they want to live in Hollywood and have famous Instagram pages. And it's never going to happen. So they get bitterly depressed and off themselves.

It's sad.

The same kind of thing will happen if we colonize other planets. Martian kids will be at a huge risk of suicide. Not only will they not be able to go outside without a space suit, not only will they never know the joy of walking through a forest, they will be watching all this garbage on TV and the internet, all this celebrity culture from Earth, and it's going to drive them into the darkest depression you can imagine because they'll never ever have any of that because they live on fucking Mars.

We live in an age when every single person thinks they can be a celebrity and make it big. Humble stoicism is always a rare trait among the youth but it's chronically lacking these days, and it will be even worse in the future.

Honestly, we need to make living in a place like Greenland for 4 years with minimal supplies a mandatory part of being a US citizen to get rid of all this entitlement and soi generation bullshit that's destroying everything.

Attached: PhotoEditor_20190821_114758941.jpg (1386x1024, 1.47M)

Attached: PhotoEditor_20190821_115005472.jpg (961x640, 324K)

Attached: 72844656.jpg (2003x1120, 170K)

why are shitskins reporting on greenland?

These are nu-french

Holy shit, those poor people can't even speak English.

so gibs is the only thing keeping them from voting "independent."

>Do You really Think that American heathcare would help the situation?
They could move to commiefornia to get some sun or Alaska or another state. Lot of people would literally kill to get US citizenship.

>Do You really Think that American heathcare would help the situation?
Possibly since we have to typically only pay a couple hundred a month for healthcare and only have to wait a few weeks to see a doctor, at the most. I typically have everything 100% payed for by my $300/month insurance and can see a doctor a few days after calling the doctor's office. We also have same day walk-in centers for MRIs, blood work, etc. My insurance also covers 100% of the cost of my medicine as long as it's generic or if it doesn't have a generic option. We do have shit insurance companies but we also have amazing ones (like mine) who never screw you over. I'll take this situation any day over paying more then half my income in tax money, and I'm a poor motherfucker.

They can't even open their eyes.

Let's do a quick review;
NATO is 98% US forces
All NATO members have no military outside of NATO, save very small forces.
Each Muslim in Europe is a memeber of US proxy forces. Let that sink in.
US has flooded europe with its islamic proxy armies, europe has no military other than US NATO.
Now we want Greenland, I think you boys are about to find out that PNAC wasn't about conquering the middle east. It was about conquering you with middle eastern support. Hand over Greenland or the muslims will burn down your nations from within. You have been warned

Attached: 1566337990425.jpg (513x510, 59K)

Yes, if it's not White is gibs all the way.

Correct.

Hand over Greenland, or our Muslims will burn every trace of denmark to the ground. Then it wont be about history anymore.

Please, for the love of God, stop with the Greenland threads.

DAS RIGHT, LETS GIVE TRUMP MORE OIL, SO HE CAN IMPORT MORE MIGRANTS FOR LE ECONOMIC GROWTH OF JEWISH WALLETS AT EXPENSE OF LAND, NATURE AND WHITES.

Attached: employment by race USA jobs workers.jpg (1920x1080, 98K)

If they really have the power to decide then US can buy it since can offer way more gibs that denmark.

word on the street is that is where they want to put the migrants

>Greenland wants to be independent
>lets make it a mutt colony

>As part of the self-rule law of 2009 (section §21), Greenland can declare full independence if they wish to pursue it, but it would have to be approved by a referendum among the Greenlandic people.[19] A poll in 2016 showed that there was a clear majority (64%) for full independence among the Greenlandic people,[20] but a poll in 2017 showed that there was a clear opposition (78%) if it meant a fall in living standards.[21]

shit greenland is huge I sorta get why trump wants it

Then yes, it can happen even if demark doesn't want to, pitch it to those gibs hungry slant eyes and it's a done deal.

Independence doesn't works without borders, then we can't even talk about country.

>colonialist map meant to skew the world
>not knowing what is a projection to show the surface of a sphere on a 2D space
and leaf, yes, northern (and southern) countries are stretched and look bigger, but
>make africa [...] to appear bigger than they are
is just false, as central african countries are an the equator, making them to least stretched countries on that kind of map

Alcohol is a cancer. It just leads to unempleyment, poverty and degeneracy. Anyone who promotes it is a degenerate themselves. Alcohol seems to hit hardest societies in which it wasn't widespread in before, example, the aboriginals of Oceania and in this case the inuits in Greenland. Anyone who is against drugs but condones the consumption of alcohol is a hypocrite.

So? Better than it becoming a Jewish island that will fill up with mutts.

I dunno where the hell you pulled this out from but suicide has always been a thing around here. It's just nature filtering out weaklings who can't cope with low vitamin C levels during winter.

low vitamin D levels during winter not vitamin C, swedish brainlet.
Scandinavian countries have highest rates of anti depressant usage and highest rates of suicide and alcoholism.

>its time for American guidance to make this land prosperous.

I think you Americans have had enough of a negative impact on this world! And that's all because of your third world culture!

Attached: 1532693976178.jpg (1080x593, 210K)

get some figures from this millennium

That's right, I'm half sleeping phone posting. Keep dreaming about Greenland though.

Not really a dream when it's possible, America is a way bigger sugar daddy than denmark could ever be and the slant eyes can vote to get their gibs from merica, so butter them up and bobs your uncle, we own greenland.

they want independence not to be a colony, you larper

Because Danish healthcare has done so much for them. Maybe having a government that cares for their economic well being is just what they need.

its like 50 thousand slant eyes, who cares?

>estimates by a literal who

Not as much as they want gibs.

Suicides rates in greenland went up as danish influence went down just a coincidence i’m sure of

Hahaha Denmark is fucked.

Ha, so we can just send some glow niggers there to sow dissent and then guide a transition into US control. We didn't even have to pay you Euro fags for it, we were just being nice allies.

Attached: 1565223909038.jpg (331x334, 29K)

Thule AirForce Base is on Greenland
An Icebreaker called Evergreen also there.

Found an old short doc on
Secret U.S. Airbase in Greenland
was called Operation BlueBird

youtube.com/watch?v=mulqqV2oOoc

figured it out yet?

Yeah why don't they ask the people of Greenland who they would rather have running their country? I'm sure they love how the president of dutch faggots said NOPE not even open for discussion.