Yes this is real. Why? I have no clue

Yes this is real. Why? I have no clue.

Attached: h.png (510x301, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NJrD1JcmUiE&t=3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Humans have a lot of brain tissue. Eating brain tissue has... drawbacks.

Also, cannibalism among mammals is usually only in extreme cases, as with humans.

>I have no clue
Pre-emotive damage control for when frazzledrip drops.

>re-emotive damage control for when frazzledrip drops.

kek

Lions roam around and kill everything in sight and then find a pride they can take over kill everyone and rape the female lions.
Do they really need to ask why we shouldn't act like animals?
These people actually want to REGRESS to the most disgusting nature of the animal kingdom.
They don't want to progress in humanity at all.

It's haram

Time of year food supply salting takes place

>Also, cannibalism among mammals is usually only in extreme cases, as with humans.

Yes. I am confused. What are the authors goals?

mass starvation soon

what did you think zombies was about?

It's just demoralization and insanity

Animals don't typically eat their same species...

A lot of animals eat their shit, too.

>Animals kill young that isn't there, so why is it illegal for humans?
>Animals rape underage animals all the time, so why is it illegal for humans?
>Animals will just kill competing males, so why is it illegal for humans?

Animals are fucking mindless automatons, they follow programming. Thankfully humanity has ascended from these base desires, mostly. We're not animals,we're better, we're humans.

Attached: 1515095819330.jpg (600x788, 28K)

you dont eat people because of prions, like jesus fuck.

that isn't theirs ffs I can't spell.

Left: "Racism isn't human nature"
Also left: "Cannibalism is found in nature, why don't we do it?"

This is what happens when you use two penguins fucking as the moral basis for your party platform. I ain't mad though. Pretty soon I'll be able to rape a bitch.

To destroy every taboo is my guess.
These people seem to want to watch it all burn down a million times more than anyone on Jow Forums.

nom nom nom nom

When you are eating flesh that is compatible with your own body, there can be a merging.

All of those viruses, proteins, bacteria....etc which are found in the meat can infiltrate your own body really easily, since it's human flesh you're eating. This is largely untrue for other animals

The most concerning thing is that they have no boundaries. They will keep going and going deconstructing everything

EAT YOUR FAMILY, GOY

Attached: 1564364434946.jpg (972x1330, 440K)

Jesus fucking christ.
Pointing out that certain things exist is not argument for anything, Hume explained this stuff ages ago.

just eat children goy

Uhmm why was Trumps picture used for that article?

>rape is found throughout the animal kingom, so why is it the ultimate tabboo for humans?

>Why? I have no clue.

We're preparing you for the future of cheap protein, goyim.

Attached: soylent_green_crackers.jpg (600x795, 85K)

Prions.
Mad Cow disease came from cannibalism.
Kuru comes from cannibalism.
Most mammals are really not build to eat each other.
Also, why the fuck is it okay to do shit if animals do it? Animals also eat their shit, have wars, enslave each other, wipe each other out, eat their quarry alive, torture and rape each other. I don't see people raising their hands for that.
Don't give me that "but it's natural" bullshit, because the wild is a dank, unpleasant and terrible place. Even living innawoods requires you to NOT BE AN ANIMAL in order to survive.

Attached: 15247578.jpg (300x300, 19K)

Are you a bigot OP? Onions green is nutritious and it saves the environment!

One word Kuru.

S*ylent green

They just want chaos. They are children who think the world did them wrong and all humans are evil. They use fighting racism, climate change and the rest as camouflage, but they really want anarchy.
I think the main problem is the loss of religion, but who knows.

Humans taste good so I don't really know why it's so taboo

Give them an inch and they take a mile

>Humans taste good so I don't really know why it's so taboo
50 years from now you'll be a bigot for refusing the man flesh.

Link to full article, please.

>We're not animals,we're better, we're humans.
Not according to vegans, environmentalists, and anti-natalists. Cannibalism is perfectly rational for an eco-fascist vegan or a green commie.

Pacific aboriginals contracted a terrible disease called kuru from cannibalism. When Westerners came, they halted the practice of cannibalism and the disease stopped spreading. As soon as Westerners left, they reverted back to cannibalism and started getting kuru again.

>One word Kuru.
Don't worry, we're developing a technology that will remove 95% of the offending prions. You would be surprised what can be done with good quality control.

>Jared Piazza

Attached: pathetic.jpg (3264x2448, 1.92M)

i thought his last name was pizza. wtf is this place doing to me

Vore isn't really a common fetish...

Attached: Mawshot_Subby_HD.jpg (1280x1810, 223K)

Nigger ain’t human

It's just the first step before they give us Onions Green,

Attached: SoylentGreen.gif (400x200, 740K)

Unlike other animals we're sentient

>there’s a food shortage
>there’s also overpopulation

That’s why. Stop making everything into a conspiracy. There also isn’t an argument against cannibalism (the health portion can be dealt with through medications and correct preparation) other than muh feels, and as Jow Forums loves to say: facts don’t care about your feelings.

Humans, absolutely no different to an ant or even a parasitic squid...

Idiocracy. When you can't form a functional thought everything seems plausibly rational I suppose.

>Animals are fucking mindless automatons, they follow programming.

Spend about 10 minutes on any social media app or talking to women and try saying that with a straight face afterwards

Every culture on Earth except Aboriginal Australians practised cannibalism at one point or another so I don't understand why it's such a taboo to even consider it.

The author already ate someone off a hookup app, and is looking to paper it over after the fact against all hope.

>This nigger is my slave, he picks my cotton
wrong and evil
>This black human was ethically raised on a free-range smallhold farm and slaughtered peacefully and painlessly in his sleep
just and moral

Now that's finding a silver lining.

Compatible prions are the biggest issue since you can't cook them away.

>Now that's finding a silver lining.
The silver lining is that we'll all be doing are part to solve global warming. We'll grind up all the gross bits and pressure form them into a delicious man-turkey. You'll never know the difference once you get past the funny texture.

>protein folding
you know shit gets serious when the branch of science is called "chemical physics"

Attached: 127661662291.png (400x400, 6K)

kek

Its ultimate lazyness to eat humans rather than get off your ass and work to get animals.

>>Why? I have no clue.
to scare the shit out of people, the usual shit this world seems to do.

>except Aboriginal Australians
wrong

Attached: 1544143294979.png (617x1404, 197K)

> Humans reject cannibalism
> Animals don't always
> Albinos and alopecics need special protection in nigferland, because they get eaten
> Niggers aren't human
that is all

Journalism is dead. Anytime a fucking question is asked in a headline, you know it's going to be trash.

Attached: cringe.jpg (2218x2218, 526K)

Animals don't smoke dude weed lmao

PS: LIKE THEY ARE PROMOTING PEDO, THEY WILL PROMOTE ZOO AND MAYBE NECRO

>Journalism is dead
but jewrnalists aren't
and that's an awful thing

Attached: 1540141833393.png (615x625, 369K)

Literally jews are shiling for their white child sacrificing and eating now lol.

Prions be scary shit, and we routinely feed cowmeal to our cows

Attached: 1564697907517.jpg (1024x948, 99K)

At the very least niggers dont eat their own tribesmen just outside niggers but Abos and Papuans are monsters.

Rape is de rigeur in nature so why the fuck do we put people in jail for it?

Attached: 1535477082806.jpg (654x639, 65K)

Animals also lick their own assholes and fuck right in front of others.
Shall we adopt all their standards?

>humans are not mindless automata

Attached: 1549146664186.png (444x374, 40K)

You know what's also found throughout the animal kingdom? Species protection, territory protection, absolute annihilation of migrants.

Attached: nigger football Africa headless.jpg (1280x843, 216K)

Rape is found throughout the animal kingdom. Murder is found throughout the animal kingdom. Perhaps not acting like animals is what allows us to be civil and build society.

in commiefornia, they already have

Attached: 1565064169372.png (630x832, 422K)

How fucking hard is it, to provide a link?

The same when they came out and admitted "young blood is good" and "foreskin beauty products". It is almost safe to say that anything taboo or ultra-rare is being done by SOMEONE and normalizing it will make those people less wretched and perverse in the public eye.

No. But those in power do and have, lurk Moar.

How do they not break their foot kicking that?

Get ready, first they come for the guns, then the meats, then trees, then vegetables, then insects.
Dinner is served.

Attached: mp,840x830,matte,f8f8f8,t-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 80K)

But your American it's been white history since your ancestor decide to come to th k s at and and butt fuck it

>incest
>rape
>intraspecies sex
>homofag behavior
>infantcide
>canibalism
>mindless killing
>parasitism
>coprophagia
>cuckholdry
>slavery (ok this one's based and so are ants)
All these things are found in the animal kingdom so it's ok for you to do them goy!

Attached: 155226814947.jpg (474x474, 39K)

>eat your family, goy

It's temporary entertainment, soon their heads will roll too.

because Kuru. I'm fairly certain at least whites developed a gene or set of gene which works against cannabalism.

The chinese and any homo erectus derived groups (abos, papaus, africans ect) don't appear to have that gene

youtube.com/watch?v=NJrD1JcmUiE&t=3s

Attached: 1557605134331.jpg (1024x768, 122K)

I wish I had more time to make a detailed post.

Basically cannibalism is somewhat normal in pre/early-agrarian humans BUT such practices generally do not last more then a few generations as practitioners are eventually wiped out by parasites.
It's been observed as a predictable cycle.

>whites developed a gene or set of gene which works against cannabalism
I doubt it

Attached: 1536065498399.gif (480x270, 3.49M)

Because you are in the know with pharma for the last 80 years. Thanks.

>Give them an inch and they take a mile
so give em an inch of your blade. in minecraft of coarse.

I bet they taste a little gamey with hints of skittles and grape soda

Clinton is a jew. Jews consume human blood and flesh as shown in Blood Passover and have been doing so since antiquity. I'm fairly certain that predisposes them to prion infection.

Attached: andenchrome monkeys.png (799x793, 237K)

Prions are a motherfucker. They're rogue proteins created mostly by eating your own species that slowly wreck the nervous system of the species they affect. Think Kuru, Mad Cow Disease, Zombie Deer Disease and several others. The prion isn't a virus, it's a damaged protein chain. Heat doesn't destroy it and afflicted animals she'd it everywhere. There's no cure for it. Luckily, it seems to be species specific. For example, Zombie Deer Disease won't affect cows or humans, at least not that we know of. Still, eating your own kind can give you a slow, miserable death as your nervous system is slowly disassembled from within.

It's mostly the nervous tissue that contains prions. Unlike most other tissues that are constantly rebuilding themselves as cells die off, neurons are extremely durable and self-repair via prions they generate, using chemicals in your body as building blocks. This process often doesn't stop with the death and dismemberment of the host; though the original neurological makeup of the host is destroyed and digested, prions will continue their futile task of rebuilding the nerves they were created from, inside their new host. They can only successfully do this if they are sufficiently compatible on the cellular level, though; pulling bits of cells apart and converting them into new prions is no simple task, and requires nearly identical molecular cell membrane gates in the new host body as were present in the old host. Less compatible prions, unable to self-replicate in their host, gradually break down and are mostly repurposed into the host's neurons as copies of the host's prions. When a sufficiently large number of foreign prions establishes itself in a host whose nerves they can actually take apart and start rebuilding into their own (already dead and digested) host pattern, they basically become an aggressive and completely incurable sort of cancer, eating away at nerves and especially brains of their new hosts in their futile effort.

Fucking vore fetishists shitting things up again.

Yeah I know. That's why I singled them out, pretty much everyone and anyone who argues that they were cannibals at any point in history is cast out for heresy in Australia.
Also, despite historical records, they have lived in Australia since the foundation of the Earth not 40,000 years. Fighting dinosaurs and shit.

>implying

Bitch, I will fill my freezer with human meat before I would ever think of eating my dog. I wont even miss a meal when the shit hits the fan.

Attached: 00017.jpg (1200x720, 31K)

>Prions be scary shit,
so scary that when doing an autopsy on someone suspected of have Transmissible spongiform encephalopathies (TSEs) they don't even use the same surgical tools on the body that they use on a regular corpse. heating the prions to white hot doesn't destroy them. Death from TSEs is like death from rabies.

>specimen can rest on formaldehyde for decades
>prions are still good

Attached: laughter stops.jpg (249x202, 8K)

Too soften up the goyim for when the Epstein/CometPingPong videos begin to drop.

prion diseases

>heating the prions to white hot doesn't destroy them.
my ass and dick and balls it wouldn't

Why? To normalize it! In 50 years time we'll be looking back thinking 'Man people were weird back then, can you imagine not eating humans?'