Lol what did you faggots do this time

lol what did you faggots do this time

Attached: Screenshot_20190821-174211_Chrome.jpg (1440x539, 146K)

Turnabout is fair play.

jews sure are getting upset that we're doing what they do.

I honestly think it's "journalists" trying to create news
they're all 20-30 something communist political activists trying to push their agenda these days

Dear fellow Jewish progressives...

imagine actually posting some bullshit from slate.

Why would they admit this. How could this cause anything but chaos for them.

Attached: 58fc5a9ae94b7171e05681101de99e1ef00918c80298ea739c65c8af487c72af.png (500x571, 316K)

Based and redpilled

Attached: 1553763979099.gif (381x434, 1.98M)

>implying no jews on Jow Forums
Oy vey!

It's not an impersonation if I am jewish. Do they mean to say eastern europe's descendendants are LARPing as jews?

Yeah. What did you guys do? Wasn't me.

Make sure you are doing your part and reporting fake Jewish accounts everyone.
Sometimes they can be quite convincing, they have been at it for years. even some with checks...scary times.

Attached: UndercoverGoyim.jpg (800x450, 76K)

Jewish trolls constantly impersonate white people on Twitter.

i hope to meet a nice jewess eventually

This article is very bigoted. How can you deny an individual's right to identify as they decide? Are you one of those TERFs that says trans-women are not real women? This is like the shoah all over again. Slate's bigotry must stop now.

Oy vey

Attached: 1566416573014.png (638x247, 51K)

>Jewishness exists as a spectrum
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

/OSG/ WHEN?

The real question is when is 333333333 going to get here and what wisdom will it bring?

Attached: 1562573961494.jpg (526x470, 39K)

Seriously; not all of us toe the party line

oh thats actually fucking brilliant.
Keep it up lads, out jew the jew till they literally dont know.....

WHATS WRONG WITH U NAZIS

it exists on a spectrum that has “ethnicity” on one end and “religion” on the other. they can put themselves at any spot on that spectrum whenever it benefits them in what they’re doing, typically during debate.

"JIDF Trolls impersonated Jow Forums Users. Again."

WTF i am jewish now?

They're so fucking dumb it's hilarious.
1,000,000+ people that never even heard of this place are now converging here to find out what this website is.
They're basically doing our job for us and they don't even realize it.
This shit was posted all over again twitter and other Normie spaces faster than we could achieve if we tried.
Thank you (((journalists)))!
On top of that they put an accidental redpill in their articles that's going to make people realize what the jews are doing.
Fucking retards, they're so shortsighted it's beyond them to think 2 steps ahead.
This is what you get when you hire solely women and tribesman infected by multiple generations of incest and subversion.
L2Autism journalist fags.