Matt “crusty toes" Groening

One of Jeffrey Epstein’s public accusers claims she had to give a foot massage to The Simpsons creator Matt Groening while on the rich criminal’s private jet, though she was repulsed by the cartoonist’s “crusty toes,” according to court documents.

breitbart.com/entertainment/2019/08/21/accuser-says-she-massaged-simpsons-creator-matt-groening-in-epsteins-private-jet/

Attached: GettyImages-1163215497-640x480.jpg (640x480, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p0mjG9-CA3w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Giuffre, 35, claims the incident occurred roughly 20 years ago, when she was 16.

“I was enjoying our conversation, when Jeffrey insisted that I give Matt a foot massage throughout the duration of the short flight,” Giuffre alleges in the documents. “I never turned down a client but when I saw the shape of his feet, I nearly threw up at the thought of having to touch them.”

“He had yellow crusty toenails that even someone with a chainsaw would’ve had troubles cutting through and then there was the fluffy balls of leftover pieces of sock wedged between the crevices of his sweaty toes, now that was the real icing on the cake for me, no way could I attempt this I thought,” she added. “Then I had an idea. I went to the back of the plane and rinsed a wash cloth in warm soapy water and returned for his dreaded foot massage but not before attempting to clean them first.”

ANONS WHERE ARE YOU

He ded.

>“I never turned down a client but when I saw the shape of his feet, I nearly threw up at the thought of having to touch them.”

Fuck this cunt. Her issue is that his feet were gross, not that she was exploited

he was in the lolita express duh

i read it wrong user yeah what a thoth

you can judge books by their covers, it seems
guy looks like a slimy grease ball

If he dies I hope they also put an end to what that show has become

disgusting jews are gonna jew

Why do you think Simpsons predicted 9/11?

Murdoch is from the cabal, as is Groening.

Continuing: anything the Simpsons predicted, wasn't a coincidence.

It's the cabal showing what they had in store for the future and were planning it.

The Conspiracy, is a good movie about this.

you know I just realized, every single foot fag has been a male. I have never seen a single female foot fag

They had a soft disclosure on freemasonry with scary accuracy too.

can't wait for that show to disappear

Attached: signed.png (471x394, 35K)

Yeah, that showed Freemason stuff pretty spot on in a satirical way.

Eyes Wide Shut shows the debauchery they get up to in their mansions.

>Murdoch is from the cabal, as is Groening

Lolita Express grooming members of the illuminati

>Simpsons freemasons illuminati - stonecutters song

youtube.com/watch?v=p0mjG9-CA3w

Attached: images.jpg (256x197, 9K)

I have a theory that circumcised men sometimes have weird sexual fetishes such as foot.

Onychomycosis. It disrupts natural growth of nails. Many people have it (including our Captain Fungus) and it can be quite disgusting. Treatment is easy but you must apply it regularly and it can take up to a year. Many people just don't bother.

There are women who like to suck male toes.

Attached: onychomycosis.jpg (1000x995, 90K)

So does this make him Crusty The Clown?

Attached: Naamloos-2 (1).png (350x350, 138K)

It's over. Just another victim of the Trump curse.