Specifically speaking about the Greenland embarrassment it has crystallised my thoughts on Trump

Specifically speaking about the Greenland embarrassment it has crystallised my thoughts on Trump.
Trump acts like a jackass, to appeal go jackass voters at the expense of American respectability. Americans looks stupid in all of this. The position as the worlds sole super power is being eroded by Trump acting stupid towards small regional nations. These small regional nations are pushed towards regional powers instead of being friendly with the US.

Attached: 1501197863351.png (900x506, 464K)

I agree with you but this reads as an orange man bad, rephrasing it would be better.

Rope is even better
Shills

If we want Greenland we should be able to take it, retard. I will move to Greenland if this goes through, I'm all for it.

Attached: 1566239810034.png (487x500, 429K)

>I used to love Derrrrrrrrumpf but now I'm voting for Hillary.

Why doesn't Trump buy the UK? They are going to need the money soon.

>Largest Island on the Planet
>Massive amounts of freshwater
>In the arctic circle for oil refinement
>Cheap real state
>Close to Europe, Canada, and Russia for when we need to nuke either of them
>Almost all of the climate research is done in Greenland (the US can tax the scientists)
>Rich in Iron, Uranium, Diamonds, Gold, Rare-earth metals, Zinc, Oil, Fish, Plancton, and Lead
>Coast deep enough for nuclear subs to station near it
>The US already has military bases there
>Nuclear isotopes are decomposing inside some of these bases. (((Terrorists))) could use that material for dirty bombs if they haven't already.
>Denmark is lead by a woman
Should I continue or is it clear why Greenland is the 51st state? Thru violence and intimidation, we shall conquer all. Survival of the fittest, the US needs resources.

Attached: 1563786533770.jpg (600x724, 159K)

Suck a chode glownigger.

This is the kind of post that makes Mexicans looks stupid.

The problem isn’t he wants to buy Greenland, it’s the way he’s coming across it, like it’d be fucking great if we owned Greenland, another step to annexing Canada.

I swear to fucking god posts like this arent made by actual americans

God almighty at the amount of Onions in this thread. Get rekt faggots Greenland like the rest of the world is rightful American clay.

Acquiring Greenland would be a great move, though unless we offer a sizeable amount (at least 100 billion USD) it will not get off the ground. I would prefer we get it but if we can't it's not the end of the world as winning the Boogaloo in America first is a bigger priority (if we get it and then the Boogaloo kicks off it's more likely to be seized by another unrelated power). Everything in America ultimately comes down to what will be the second American civil war which will start either this September, this February, next September or next November. If nothing ultimately happens Greenland will move closer to independence even though the island wouldn't be self sufficient on its own ultimately falling into someone's sphere possibly annexed by either (USA, Canada, China, Iceland or Russia). As long as it's not in Communist China's hands I'm fine with it's outcome.

Honestly, Trump is just a boomer who's brain is much from watching cable news 12 hours a day for the past decade.

Stay jealous non-american. American Supremacy must be understood, all others must be subjugated. Praise the Empire of Burgers.

The Burgerreich will reign for a thousand seasons of the Simpsons.

American power and respectability being eroded one tweet at a time.
The time of China and the EU is being sped up with these bad politics.

The US should buy the UK. They are for sale.

>yeah I agree, orange man bad
>but thinking stuff like "orange man bad" is really Jow Forums
>so yeah
>ORANGE MAN GOOD

The world already thinks Americans are stupid. Living by the expectations of inferior countries shouldn't stop the US from getting what we want/need. The truth is, the US has more power than all of Europe combined (excluding Russia) simply because of NATO bases giving us the strategic advantage over them. Also, you act as if this was the first time the US wanted Greenland, Truman during the cold war also wanted Greenland because it is a good idea. The cold war never ended.
Not an argument, faggots

Attached: Turkey-NATO-Members-and-Military-Bases-Map.jpg (510x347, 68K)

Even Russia would get fucked because nato is America’s bitch, if Russia touches Alaska, it’s not even MAD it’s just no more Vladimir Putin or any Russian man or woman left.

Sheeiiiitttttttt

Attached: 359D53B2-1E29-4448-BD9A-1FB9F54A7E84.jpg (1024x788, 142K)

It's not that simple, Russia is quite strong, underestimating them would mean our destruction. If Putin and Trump get along they would unironically control the world. The Russians are not our enemies unless they choose to. Our real enemy is Israel