Is it time for USA land grab?

Annex
>Canada
>Iceland
>UK
>Aussieland & NZ
>All British Islands
>Ireland (serve as a quarantine zone for manlets)
Invade
>Mexico
>Central America
>Caribbean
>South America
>Denmark

Attached: image932949249.jpg (590x773, 142K)

You fuck with ireland and we'll take you out, starting with the president.

This coming from the country that was annihilated by men with cheap black market Kalashnikovs.
Numerous times might I add.

The entire world should vote to be voluntarily annexed by America. Start holding referenda, foreignfags!

could be worse

Attached: now-93a7gIjg-emuwarjpg-1210-680.jpg (907x510, 78K)

What are you babbling about, Mohammed? Vietnam, in which the North Vietnamese suffered nearly a million military deaths to our sixty thousand?

This coming from a country that was whipped by a few farmers with black market muskets.

>resist british for 400 years
>fight tooth and nail for your own land
>get tortured, starved, and massacred for it
>400 years later
>give up that land to niggers because somebody might call you a bad word

just sell pls

This comment will just be called cope even though it's all anyone needs to know about Vietnam. It was by no means a military loss.

That's rich coming from a country that lost ownership of nearly half the world.

We didn't give up anything don't be stupid. Every country has immigration.

Greenland is US clay soon.
>No refunds.
We get Alberta from Canada, UK doesn't say shit because we let them keep the London financial center in a post brexit world

Attached: 1558595811043.jpg (750x857, 102K)

Countries that would vote to become part of the United States of America if a referendum was held today
>Canada
>South Korea
>El Salvador
>Guatemala
>Taiwan
>South Korea
>Mexico
>Venezuela
>Micronesia
>The Phillipines
>Iran
>Afghanistan
>Cyprus
>Vietnam
>Ukraine
>Georgia
>Israel
>Fiji
>Tonga
>New Zealand
>Singapore
>Trinidad and Tobago
>The Bahamas
>Nigeria
>Somalia

bro you should see what they did to the Chinese right after lmaoooo

Attached: 1503732595458s.jpg (197x200, 7K)

No, fuck off

It's a huge misconception that we lost the Vietnam War, written by opponents of Nixon who saw him as the actual antagonist in the war, not Vo Nguyen Giap or Ho Chi Min. American forces had withdrawn two years before the North defeated the South. The South was defeated because Congress, in an effort to flip the bird at Nixon, refused to honor an agreement to provide "bullet for bullet" replacement ammunition and equipment. At the same time, the oil crisis and South Vietnam's lack of domestic munitions companies prevented them from purchasing or manufacturing their own (the North was supplied by China) and keeping their vehicles in the field.. Even the Northerners didn't expect their invasion to succeed and the campaign was mainly meant to probe the capabilities of the Southern army without US support and the logistics of using the now paved Ho Chi Min trail in Cambodia for large scale operations.

Canada is big and all but do we really want to associate ourselves with them? They are weird and smile too much.

Why is anyone LARPing like this shit matters?

>Inflicted more casualties
>Despite fighting a war from the other side of the Atlantic while mutts literally fought in their back yard
>Whipped

Attached: hmmmmmm.png (386x394, 398K)

There are many people here in Alberta who would gladly join the US, myself included.

It was such a mistake to ally with those snaggled-toothed lisping kike faggots against the fascists. I despise bongs like any good red-blooded American. Our country exists only after having fought an absolutely savage war with them. This Anglo unity/special relationship thing is so gay, and the Founding Fathers would be devastated to have seen us pal up with then to bulldoze continental Europe, twice.

I rather nuke Canada than accept more naive leftists who still answer to monarchs in current year

which other provinces/territories would also join?

>Is it time for USA land grab?
Hell yes, my man. I volunteer to be a concentration camp guard.

Attached: 1544154352075.gif (500x495, 572K)

truth

Maybe Saskatchewan

>Every country has immigration.
God I fucking can't believe I have Irish blood after reading your stupid statement. I really wish we were near each other just so I could smash a bottle across your fucking empty skull.

Attached: 1503697525921.jpg (340x497, 38K)

>Hmmmm prisoner wait
>Let me look at your DNA test
>Yep just as I expected
>Zero percent African and South American
>Into the chambers you go white man
>MIGA!

Attached: icelandtakeoverwhen.jpg (1024x974, 64K)

You wouldn’t be accepting many leftists from Alberta

Remember this is the same guy that said he'd murder us if we tried to buy their country. That was a great insult to his Irish dignity, but giving away for free is normal to him.

Europeans have lost their minds.

Why?

Alberta is based. inform yourself

Attached: 1512734396120.jpg (700x692, 60K)

Manifest destiny.

can we get japan, too? they're the Britain of asia

Only Hokkaido and Okinawa

Usa after the second world war:

HURR DURR IT'S THE TWENTIETH CENTURY, IMPERIALISM MUST STOP OTHERWISE WE WON'T GRANT YOU THE MARSHALL PLAN

USA in 2019:

GIVE US GREENLAND AND CANADA PLS

>renyew ‘istorical revisionism loiscence

It was your back yard at the time, dipshit.

>America has finally found a way to increase their %

Lol we lost to the french .

>All those soldiers from Britain and mercenaries from Germany fighting in their backyard in America

Attached: wewlad.png (403x448, 53K)

What is Ire... Cuckland going to do exactly?

Attached: Irish.png (463x354, 96K)

200,000 American Patriots served with 63,000 Spanish & French allies vs. 120,000 Brits, 25,000 Loyalists, and 30,000 Hessian bvllls. Nice cope though, the shame of being the first imperial power to be cucked by an overseas colony will never go away.

You idiots can't even beat antifa, good luck.

Attached: images (4).jpg (324x232, 13K)

greenland and canada have always been rightful american clay

Attached: 905C5D83-6391-47C3-AE2F-13E881CE5E47.jpg (496x497, 60K)

This is coming from a country that lost a territory over tea...let that sink in.

Wouldn't take Somalia even if they paid us.

this

You missed
>Svalbard
I support an Anglo union, so I'm OK with this.
The U.S annexing the other Anglo nations solves the uneven balance of power question.
As if Operation Beady eye would work if they weren't sent to Greenland or some other arctic Wasteland, like South Georgia and the Sandwich islands.

we should gift them to our russian over lords.

An Russo-Anglo alliance would be unstoppable.

Honestly, take over Canada. Less immigrants. Mass deportations. Less taxes. More gun rights.

that'll happen in the long run once the arctic melts. russia, america, UK, and other arctic countries will likely want to prevent the chinks and other subhumans from entering our pond

Gib clay, you racist!

You guys could use guns but I don’t know if having to deal with Americans is worth it.

The smug self assurance of this post ffs

It's likely to be more a white northern hemisphere cooperation agreement. Canada us UK scandanavia Germany poland Russia ( and of course other European nations)

With potato guns and lucky charms?

you have to be trolling or are you really this cucked?

Only we know how to handle vast tracts of land.

Attached: soundofsomething.jpg (686x500, 153K)

Canada and USA are already like the two brothers sharing a room who secretly do gay stuff together at night. Very little would change.

Thanks, user, unlike most of these places, Alberta is one of the few who want to embrace you.
t. Albertan

Attached: 51stState.jpg (480x360, 45K)

A Jewish empire?
No thanks

>can't build a wall
>most illegal immigration in 3 decades
>laughing stock of half his country
>most zogged prez
>advocates red law policies
Lol yah sure, he gunna annex anything

>red law
red flag

with Trudeau it is more akin to one normal brother and one with down syndrome

Attached: Paul-MyCanada.jpg (2374x2278, 601K)

I think it could be a good idea. The west needs to unite 100% against the chink menace.

As much as I'd love the entire American hemisphere to be under a US flag, the thought of what that'd do to our politics when all these fucking drug-crazed spics start demanding shit...

>the Britain of asia
The poor bastards.

Attached: 1471814156077.jpg (600x423, 56K)

Naw, fuck this gay country it sucks balls and is nothing but kikes everywhere and degenrates

kek

agreed

It's time to take back America from International Jewry

you lost to spear chuckers

that's our problem too, don't forget.

>Million military death

Attached: 1548286924869.png (645x773, 11K)

The only thing that can quench our thirst is Greenland.

Put the Faroe Islands on there too lol

Yes, one-third of those were non-combat deaths, but six hundred thousand to sixty thousand is still ten to one, memeflaggot.

yes that will happen along the way

Canada will never be a part of US. They can have our lives but they'll never have our FREEEEEEEEEDOOOOOMMM

Please leave us alone and out of your imminent collapse
Bootlickers leave this country

Based and great white north pulled

Why the fuck would we want those cucked populaces added to our already shitty one? As it is we have political debates on if we should keep our fuckin inalienable rights because the mouthbreathers just want the kept life of a pet. Adding more central americans and worse c*mmonwealth niggers to the populace is a recipe for disaster, we already have enough of their shitty accents telling us why we should hate our rights and that we need to be more like the faggy countries they left.

>Falling rome is grabbing anything

If anything we're fucking grabbing you burgers
I CALL ALASKA!

Attached: KingoftheSkullServants-SBLS-EN-SR-1E (1).png (476x695, 603K)

you should probably return the Kuril islands back to Japan, thief

all women are whores

ever since

Gottem

Fuck you burger man, the moment you're out of power we're taking all of fucking japan too

Waiting on baited breath for your economy to crash so we can finally manifest destiny the world like we should

ANGLO TIME IS OVER
SLAV'S ARE RISING UP

Attached: b31.jpg (680x760, 42K)

Why don't we just annex Antarctica? Like who is going to stop us?

Id make their asian nail salons shave my balls. Then sue if they refuse

You'll never have Greenland, just deal with it. It belongs to the superior norths.

didnt usa already land grab afghanistan, iraq, libyam etc.?

>immigrants that want to join Ireland and respect her laws vs tyrannical imperialists that caused millions of deaths
Jee, I wonder why one is resisted and the other isn't.

>denmark

kek

>make joke about buying daneoid clay
>they sperg out and say MUH ENVIRONMENT NOT FOR SALE
>not even doing anything with it, just want to have it so they feel big or something

ancient women looked ridiculous. Bulky ridge bodies, barrel chested with no tits. Ridiculously huge asscheeks going in the wrong direction built like a fat mans ass.

Attached: +_ca0e49c31f22fa92ab1c45f84797b167.jpg (900x566, 122K)

Chang is completely gonna turn on you guys. they're flooding into siberia right now as we speak.

Attached: maxresdefault (8).jpg (1280x720, 94K)

So you’re saying that our campaign in Vietnam was a slam dunk win for us then?
We inflicted 15x more casualties then the Vietcong In their backyard.

Everything east of Vancouver and west of Thunder Bay would join America.

Well you aren't British I see. This is why Americans have beaten both the UK and Islam. Why are muslims so bad with history?

Attached: 1564204044396.gif (825x403, 3.58M)