I hate kikes just as much as the next guy but

Whats wrong with smashing a 14 year old?

Attached: VUS2STVJDRDSLBLH5OBOK3CXNY.jpg (800x676, 55K)

being able to tolerate a 14 year old that long?

well... nothing really as long as she has tits

>Being able to tolerate any female that long

>Whats wrong with smashing a 14 year old?
Because fuck your (((special))) privileges, if I have to adhere to the law then so do others.

the older the man is, the younger he want the pussy. I knew a 70 year old who regularly nutted in a 14 year old. The funny part was she really liked him at 70 :)

It’s the BLACKMAIL of everyone for who knows how long that’s the real problem.

He didn't screw any black one's he's a racist

Epstein himself probably never fucked any teens. He was most likely grooming them for his clients.

You deserve to burn in hell with him.
Of course you'll have to wait until he actually dies.
His body double is probably quite toasty now.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 445K)

Nothing, it’s just seething white boys anger because even 14yrs are having sex

There's a difference between doing some vile, sketchy, seedy, and cruel things to get with a girl and simple guy likes girl scenarios. Most of these elites drug, traffic, coerce, lie, and essentially corrupt girls. Think of how a rock star or a DJ brings such girls back to his penthouse through exploitative methods.

Something about the innocence of young teens. It’s attractive

>You deserve to burn in hell
For what?

you know and everyone else knows your second and third sentences aren't true.

Oh yeah i wont deny that.
Frankly if you ask me, a good rule of thumb for age gaps is-
If the man is old enough to be your father, it isnt very healthy.

Anything up to say, a 12 year age gap is fine to me tbqh famalam.

im on steady diet of fast food and coffee )(malk crem sugar)( ans when i say my arse is moist and stink is understatement of centurion.

you can't get hot legal chicks who are innocent, even as a billionaire, that's pathetic and screams powering tripping off exploitation which is a degen move and screams damaged psyche which = weakness and not deserving to breed

i soemtime even drink metamucil so my nutrients is bulky and heft. when i spred my cheks the soft serve slides out of my body quite easily.

flat chested girls need love too

You're creating a generation of thots, who will create a generation of bastards, who will cut your throat for your silverware.

Psychologically they're not really equipped for that sort of interaction. Puberty is the psychological game-changer.

absolutely nothing my dude! Live your truth!

Every last one of you is going to need your soul! Dear God in heaven can you possibly, if only for a moment, put yourselves in the shoes of someone who is less in age, smaller in size more times than not & someone who is helpless in a situation of power? One day soon... YOU will need your soul.
Are You Ready?

PEDO THREADS ARE THE NEW SLIDE THREADS SAGE AND REPORT. PEDO THREADS ARE THE NEW SLIDE THREADS SAGE AND REPORT.

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaddfsd.png (1156x2031, 290K)

>someone who is less in age, smaller in size more times than not & someone who is helpless in a situation of power?
Ever hear of sexual dimorphism?