How do we make sure that zoomers become good Christians instead of degenerate atheists like millennials?

How do we make sure that zoomers become good Christians instead of degenerate atheists like millennials?

Attached: 694940094001_6033000905001_6032999966001-vs.jpg (931x524, 43K)

He will take care of it

Attached: 1556248385518.jpg (280x280, 20K)

The book, I suppose. They don't read, so you'd have to tell them what's in there.

We go to Church, pray, lead fulfilling lives and let the faggots run rampant and expose themselves for the Godless degenerate incestuous pedophiles they truly are.

Keep pushing degeneracy. They'll rebel against it Because Kids.

Stop molesting them?

You mean like the Jews and their religion based around molestation so they can get their promised land?

Pretty much - the youth is always counter-culture. Counter-culture today is:
-Church attendance, faith, virtue, traditionalism, etc.
It's fucking hilarious. Pic related is the new punk

Attached: aaa.png (500x368, 376K)

Because Christians are always so arrogant, you can never have a skeptical conversation with them.

If everyone else seems arrogant, perhaps it is just you.

MLHA:

Make Life Hard Again

Youre confusing arrogance with faith

Probably because their belief is based on faith dumbass if they were skeptical they wouldnt be Christian.

Im just afraid it would be rather hollow if people go back to the church simply because its counter-culture or edgy or punk.

Thats just hippy shit with different haircuts

1. Remove Jew
2. Remove Muslim
3. Double check steps 1 & 2 completed
4. Promote Christianity

>good christcucks

no such thing

There are fuck all jews in Ireland

>jew
>able to differentiate arrogance and faith
lol, no sweetie

Like anything, make them come to it by their own conclusions.

Show them what godlessness is, show them "LGBT" faggot child molestors. Show them moloch, show them black neighborhoods (specifically break the illusion that it's muh [sociology buzzword], show them the IQ data and history). Let them know all the "hate facts" about the world

America was good Christian at a time. Race mixing was illegal, most women were virgins before marriage, and no one thought twice about jew feelings. Judiazed christianity is simply judiazed and a lie.

Hi mick. These guys are so low iq they cant figure see how transparent they are.

>How do we make sure that zoomers become good Christians instead of degenerate atheists like millennials?
Don't teach them the same propaganda that was taught to the idiot boomers, which led to the increase in degenerate atheists.

Seriously. If a 5 year old asks you to prove "God" to them, don't point to a tampered Book and say, "See.., there it is!". Christians fail to realize the significance of their own texts. How can someone who doesn't understand teach what they do not know?

While, you might think that I'm bashing Christians, that's far from the case. I'm pointing out the obvious, because most won't take the time to see it for themselves.

On the opposite end of the spectrum, many of those "degenerate atheists" have fallen for the same faith-based trap as the religious nuts have. Mainstream "science" has become their "religion". Neither bases their teachings on facts. It's all become selective propaganda.

If you all just took the time to stop arguing prop A vs. prop B, you'd actually be amazed at what you will find. There's a multitude of evidence that supports some of the most outrageous stories of the Bible. Christians won't ever see it, because certain Gnostic Texts were omitted from the majority of your Bibles. Also, you tend to view science as the "werk uv tha debil". So, you don't take the time to study what's right before your own eyes. "Scientists" failed to realize how they were tricked into believing an even more dogmatic sequence of events. But in both instances someone is pointing to someone else's interpretation and considering it to be "proof".

I'm trying to help both sides, for the sake of the children.., but at the rate the "grown ups" are going, I highly doubt I can take many more years of this non-sense y'all make me put up with...