You faggots did it

You faggots elected the actual anti-christ

Attached: Screenshot_20190821-174106.jpg (1080x1152, 333K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XDEY4bBFDW0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At this point we have no idea who is jewing who anymore. The whole world has become weaponized Judaism. Ride the tiger frens.

The bible clearly states that the anti-christ is born in and takes power in Europe.

He wonders what's for dinner?

Attached: 1564088596283.jpg (640x480, 97K)

Obviously you didn’t read the Bible.

>"The Jewish people in Israel love him like he's the King of Israel. They love him like he is the second coming of God. But American Jews don’t know him or like him."
>like he's the second coming of God
>like

Lol at the jews accidentally letting it slip that Christ was the first coming of God.

Let it all burn
Let me laugh
I don't care

Attached: 1563140640208.jpg (378x720, 130K)

America is new europe ya cunt

Not really, the first coming of God to them was when God walked the Earth with Adam.

At least that's what they'll say.

INTPs can get things done!

Watching Jow Forums come to the realization that they elected the Kike King has truly been a gift that keeps on giving. Reap what you sow, retards.

This. Nice roll.

Attached: disciplesofthewatchdesign_55cdd220-0fc1-4707-bbe3-9a6a32a8524e_600x.png (600x780, 560K)

Attached: images (1).jpg (181x278, 13K)

>magapede christian boomers literally fighting for satan

Attached: 1513200996104.jpg (399x385, 29K)

This Tweet is being wildly misrepresented.

youtube.com/watch?v=XDEY4bBFDW0

Attached: RedFlags.png (468x561, 482K)

Based

The anti-christ will be loved by the world.
The world most definitely does not love Trump.
Fuck off

The Antichrist is loved by all and uses it to manipulate humans pretty sure trump isn't loved by all Obama had more of a chance of being the Antichrist than trump

Attached: 1566337409435.png (1600x900, 18K)

His cult followers love him. The fuck are you talking about? Plenty of people would love nothing more than to suck his tiny orange dick if they thought it would "trigger the libs"

why do people say anti-christ as if its a bad thing... anti-christ is just as good as christ. You know there is an anti-pope right?

This charming wealthy elite with an ego the size of Jupiter and only a passing interest in pretending to be religious is the antichrist, no one could have seen that coming.

>muh Jesus! Muh Shadow Jesus!

Get over yourself and your talking snake, Christfag. That garbage isn't actually real.

I kind of knew that going in, you know with the prayers to the primordial god of the chaotic abyss, and the plague of frogs that got him elected. Seemed kind of obvious.

just to illustrate my point

Attached: 954px-Satan-traditional-arms.svg.png (954x1199, 140K)

Smh, child. You will see, hopefully before it’s too late.

The world will love him after he's done. The Antichrist is supposed to sacrifice the old guard in his rise to power. Who's the old guard here?
Satanic pedovores.

Moloch wins again!

This is fucking hilarious. jews are so mad.

Additionally, the bible stated that the antichrist would place the mark of the beast onto their citizens by putting a mark onto their forehead or palm. Without the mark, you won't be able to buy nor purchase anything.

So does this mean every time a leftist tweets quotes from racists that means they are also racist? Kill yourself.

Anyone who takes Trump literally is a supreme fag.

Wrong, Trump is the demiurge

atleast its just Donald Trump, God

Attached: 1513615427940.jpg (229x220, 10K)

t. retard who hasn't read a single page from the book of revelations

Trump is a golem. The antichrist is Jared Kushner (head of the Illuminati)

The snake eventually eats its own tail and the light restored. This shit happens so often there is a standard process available on how to handle it. Thats how stupid and predictable all this business is.

>sandniggers write a book saying one of the most evil men ever born will be a white man
>white people follow this trash
Christkikes are cancer

Have you read any more pages aside from that verse?

i’m very surprised

Thats the punch line.

Naw, that was Regan

You're welcome.

It's pretty fucking bizarre.

Attached: Screenshot_20190821-200818.png (1744x2048, 970K)

the Golden Golem of Greatness

Attached: orange.jpg (1920x1440, 473K)

>it's been four years
>Trump can still absolutely dominate the media cycle and focus the daily narrative on what he wants without even trying
Impressive

We elected a Patriot, go back to Hillary's closet and suck your thumb, first pull it out of your ass

We elected the king of Israel. A true Israeli patriot.

People still don't understand Trump is a troll and keep taking the bait. Too many uncoordinated dumbasses looking for any excuse to be offended.

Attached: 1552697386183.jpg (1200x800, 152K)

That is why Trumppublicans call him the god emperor. He makes the corn grow, he makes the American military conquer the world for Israel.

Attached: 5bd04d23dda4c8d71b8b48.gif (600x600, 463K)

The media helps a lot. They know that feeding outrageous Trump news to their audience is the best way to get clicks, so they'll take anything and everything out of context. The fact that this does nothing but boost Trump's original messaging must be lost on them. Look at
for example. The tweets make perfect sense in context, but outrage junkies or someone trying to push a narrative will freak out anyway

What's the context? He's quoting someone who called him King of Israel and called Jews who don't vote for him disloyal, as if being Jewish makes you more Israeli than American no matter what. This line of thinking is what leads to people calling blacks "uncle toms". It's shitty logic.

Nothing to do with a physical mark. It's your thoughts "forehead" and your actions.

any sauce?

>He's quoting someone
So we're already pretty far off from "Trump calls himself the King of Israel"
>who called him King of Israel
The quote is "...Jewish people in Israel love him like he's the King of Israel." The context is blatantly obvious: Trump is hyping up support in typically hyperbolic fashion. He wants votes in 2020, and this is one way of getting them.
>called Jews who don't vote for him disloyal, as if being Jewish makes you more Israeli than American no matter what
That's true, yes. Only in their own nation do Jews appear to resist the urge to corrupt and subvert their hosts. Even a bluepilled normie could see the logic in Trump's tweets, though, since the anti-Isreali Jews are signing their own death warrant in a way

Now where did I say he called himself the king of Israel? Normie logic is that no one candidate has everyone's best interest in mind because individuals have different interests. That's obnoxious as assuming that a hispanic would vote democrat just because they'd want open border and orange man made the El Paso shooter feel like he's in good company. It's calling people uncle toms because you want them to be neat little racial interest voters instead of complex individuals.

>clearly states
kek

Best Jow Forums prank ever

>Jared Kushner
You wish.

>misrepresented
The fact that he retweeted it speaks volumes.

these people are stupid.

[DAVID VS GOLIATH]
Knowing what you know now...
Reconcile.

Judicial watch keeping the pressure high demanding Steele documents, Ohr 302's, Clinton email investigations and more.

George Web doing daily video broadcast digging deeper into the darkest corners of the swamp

Charles Ortel and Goodman have dropped hours of deep dives into Clinton foundation, comey, Brennan and the abuse of executive power within the Obama administration

Just to name a few.

Google under spotlight for bias, silencing patriots and censorship...

Mueller investigation is over, Coats is replaced, and an investigation into the 4 FISA's signed is a comin'...

HongKong using pepe as a 'symbol of freedom' while antifa has their wickedness on full display.

OUR MOVEMENT HAS NEVER BEEN STRONGER.
Patriots are not red or blue.
Patriots are not violent or hateful.
Patriots are not afraid to be heard.
Patriots are not mobbing in black masks forcing their opinion on others with hammers and concrete blocks.

Love will always conquer all.
Light will always cast out darkness.
Truth will always cancel a lie.

Public understanding is just around the corner...
it is no longer about 'is q a larp or not'...
NOTHING can stop what is coming...
Enjoy! www.QMAP.pub

Attached: triggered.png (727x312, 425K)

how does it feel to be an antisemite who thought they elected an antisemite? topkek. the only people who think like you are the tiny minority of Jow Forums posters. no one else gives a fuck about you irl.

Looks like hand and forehead to me.

Attached: milo-handsign.jpg (1200x675, 121K)

>Now where did I say he called himself the king of Israel?
That's been the dominant media narrative around this, and claiming that he tweeted someone calling him the king of Israel was close enough anyway.
>It's calling people uncle toms because you want them to be neat little racial interest voters instead of complex individuals.
You can't deny the overall trends. I couldn't say for certain that a random Hispanic man votes Democrat, but I could certainly make a pretty good guess to that effect considering that 70% of them do as a whole. This is besides the point, though. All that Trump did was essentially a voter appeal, and he did that in this case by telling the group why they should support him and pointing out how (seemingly) stupid and traitorous to their own interests siding with the Democrats would be. Everyone on this board should know that this is all political theater when it comes to the Jews, anyway, but the logic would be sound no matter the ethnic group
How's that removal of Assad coming along, kike? I have to admit that not using your supposed Jew puppet in the white house to destroy him is way beyond my primitive goy mind

It's triggering you so it's worth it lmao

Isn't the Anitchrist suppose to be incredibly charismatic and universally like? Trump is neither of those things.

Topkek

Hail Lucitrump

Attached: 1545888893986.jpg (500x544, 229K)

No it doesn't you liar

I can honestly say I never expected the antichrist to be a legit tard. Satan works in mysterious ways.

>All that Trump did was essentially a voter appeal, and he did that in this case by telling the group why they should support him and pointing out how (seemingly) stupid and traitorous to their own interests siding with the Democrats would be.
And that's the same shallow nonsense people on this board would love to call the dems out if they did it as brazen as Trump has done just now. Even with all the bullshit at the border I'm struggling to find any hispanic or pro Mexican politician implying people who don't vote for them are disloyal.

Let us worship God Emperor Trump, for He is The Devil who makes a Deal with you.

Plague of Frogs be Newsworthy inside the White House

Attached: 1555099619804-1.jpg (223x255, 16K)

>the same shallow nonsense
Shallow? If you were the average braindead normie, then everything Trump said makes sense. If you didn't know what was going on behind the scenes (which a lot of average Jews probably don't), then Jews voting for the party that protects obvious Jew-haters like Omar wouldn't make any sense. You've been trying to use an analogy to "uncle tom" criticisms this whole time, but those don't work because blacks aren't generally better off under Democrats. If they were, then those criticisms of blacks that vote Republican as "traitors" would be entirely sound. They fall apart because voting for Dems only gets blacks shitholes like Detroit, so voting for people who actually know how to run a proper government is really in their best interests
>I'm struggling to find any hispanic or pro Mexican politician implying people who don't vote for them are disloyal.
You must not live in a very pozzed area, then. Come down to California and I'll let you know what the general Hispanic consensus on Mexicans who vote conservative is.

Stop it. Trump is beloved and God Emperor worshipped. Only the paid shills claim to hate His Holy Name.

Attached: 1564947971522.jpg (461x354, 36K)

The Dark Arts of The Deal

Attached: 1555685024092-1.jpg (200x305, 29K)

>t. Lefty reddit

the entire system alone.

this kek though we are told that satan will manifest as something we have always dreamed of
>tldr stay cautious but ignore miga shills

Bascially this. Kushner is more likely to be the antichrist than trump.

Why? What are you implying?

Wrong. The mark will allow you to buy and sell. The placement in your hand or forehead is intentional so that people without the mark can't cheat the system.

Also, the Bible says you will also be forced to worship the image of the beast after you receive the mark. Tell me exactly how you think people will "receive" this supposed mark you speak of that is not physical but instead are thoughts.

Democrat Logic:
>The Bible is a collection of fairy tales that keeps mankind enslaved and stupid
>OMG TRUMP IS THE ANTICHRIST
>US CHRISTIANS HAVE TO STOP TRUMP SO WE CAN GO BACK TO MURDERING BABIES AND RAPING TRANNY KIDS

Context? You mean what the meaning of "is" is?

A patriot for what nation?
All I hear him talk about is Israel.
Is this the United States of Israel?

(((my bad)))

Attached: 1565886999495.jpg (1216x815, 604K)

>You faggots elected the actual anti-christ

best Jow Forums prank ever

Attached: Satan_Coat_of_Arms.jpg (1080x1717, 310K)

Silence! God Emperor will hear your Treason

Attached: 1565234065902.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Judgment

Attached: 1546316060505.jpg (1557x2048, 1.02M)

good

The anti-Christ is also either gay or asexual.

People aren't permitted to buy anything without a maga hat and OK symbol? Never knew. Especially when they get fired and deplatformed for owning those two items.

Read your bible again user.
Literal or figurative, it's a mark where people knowingly adopt the mark of Satan to buy and sell items. The antichrist isn't going to deceive people into believing that he's God. He's going to deceive people into believing that God is bad and that Satan is good. If you look at Netflix shows like the Sabrina reboot, the protagonists openly worship Satan while killing Christians.

Attached: 1549993408912.jpg (1024x768, 88K)

Written nowhere but out of your ass.

The Beast is an AI computer that will be in Israel as the capital of an one world government.

Attached: 1563944992618.jpg (700x700, 97K)

"Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all." (Daniel 11:37, KJV)

Lick my homo ass bitch

Yea that’s after the economic crash user. It’ll be some electronic currency tied to a microchip or something very similar along those lines

And there's black haters on the Republican side. There's people who hinted at civil war and "killing out" people over there. Is it fair to say that Republicans are the pro-civil war side? No. I'd love to hear which democrats have come close to saying what Trump said about Jewish voters. Who was sucking Mexico's dick and telling 3rd generation hispanics they had their best interests in mind because they suck el presidente dick?

>It seems you've rejected our first messiah. We will not be so generous the second time.

Attached: 1561162394379.jpg (640x344, 30K)