Imagine being a fucking Europoor and not be able to go to the beach on a whim

Imagine being a fucking Europoor and not be able to go to the beach on a whim

I honestly think that is single-handedly the worst thing about being a Europoor. Your beaches are absolute garbage and there is no college culture

a Europoor will NEVER experience a Florida Spring Break

Attached: SmartSelect_20190821-185902_Chrome.gif (320x133, 3.47M)

Attached: hello i am huwhite40.jpg (599x403, 113K)

How do you come up with these lies? And why?

And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.

also:

>this makes the incel freak out

if you're not a fat fuck, you can have the absolute best time of your life between March 15th and April 30th in Florida. there is nothing in the world like it

spring break is for retarded faggots. fucking kys op jfc.

>be amerifat
>go to beach
>get either shot or eaten by a shark

Attached: 1561682743070.jpg (567x557, 61K)

Saved. Ill keep that in mind and loose weight till then.

how fucking rich do you have to be to do this shit

t.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190729-125156_Chrome.jpg (561x942, 226K)

Whores and niggers, sounds great senpai.

Huh?

Attached: C66E1FDE-56A6-4372-C3E2-C9A5A31D5C4C.jpg (800x533, 83K)

literally that room those people are partying in costs 60 bucks a night if you and 4 of your friends go.

around 600 bucks is needed total if you want to have fun every night from Thursday thru Sunday

booooooorrriiinnnnggggggg

A nice clean white beach is boring?

>there is no college culture
Indeed, we actually use college as a way to introduce people to adult life rather than to give people an excuse to party for four years and then end up completely unemployable.

Also, Europe has better beaches than America unless you're a surfer. My country has tons and tons of lakes and its not at all hard to find your own private spot where you can party with friends without being bothered by cops.

PCB was one hell of a ride freshman year but never again.

>What is Ibiza
Daytona, PCB, and almost every other beach in Florida is shit. Go to the Caribbean and look at Florida beaches in disgust
>t. Floridian

uh, yeah. literally Alabama has better beaches than that

literally old people

meh down here we have nice beaches, but they arent party places.

Attached: abel-tasman-water-sand-hero.jpg (1066x600, 110K)

>Alabama

Attached: e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg (600x341, 20K)

>thinks people envy him for this degeneracy

>partying on Spring Break is degenerate
hahahaha *tips fedora*

You have Thailand for that

>> college culture

This is whoredom.

Attached: 1414122955001.jpg (251x242, 11K)

>t. High school senior who thinks Spring Break is the most epic thing ever

yep. and sweet thai boipucci.

>b-but muh trees
fuck trees. you want trees on a beach? go to North Carolina

Attached: alabama-gulf-shores-pier-alabama-gulf-of-mexico.jpg (2000x1289, 208K)

Doesn't have enough alcohol and brown people for him

Lol? Its whats bad with civilisation. Degenerated people ridden by animal instincts.

t. missed out on high school/college spring breaks.

thats honestly really fucking sad.

So the best pic you can find is a photoshopped pic that you can't even see the whole beach in, just the last meter, amazing. Also why is nature next to a beach a bad thing and not a bonus, oh wait I forgot that mutts don't have a soul and don't like nature

>culture

Attached: g7Fk5gAWDm-1.png (300x250, 22K)

Real talk Europe has some nice beaches but they are absolutely pitiful compared to the glory that is Maui.

>and there is no college culture
And that's a good thing.

fuck im going on vacation to a resort in the cayman islands in that time. should i cancel and go to spring break in florida instead. i worry the resort will be too boring and isolated

Go to the Cayman Islands unless you think standing on a crowded beach inebriated is great.

If by "partying" you mean giving yourself alcohol poisoning for a week straight and being number 12 in line for some STD riddled slut with dead eyes, then yeah that is degenerate.

Sorry

>no college culture

You mean no degeneracy? Nah they've got their own. It's just not purely based around pot, beer, and date rape like 'college culture'.

I've always thought those spring break things you do is the epitome of degenerate American culture. It's like all the small brains of your country come together and get pregnant or spread STD's. It looks like a nightmare.

You’re not wrong. Really trashy imo

>Europoor will NEVER experience a Florida Spring Break
I won't either and thank fuck for that.

i honestly do like being around other people having fun. i like the feeling of life. im a bit concerned an island resort will be too quiet

That's way whiter than how spring breaks look now.

Are you going by yourself? All inclusive, nigga...

Mediterranean Europe has some of the best beaches in the world, don't know what you're on about

>Mediterranean Europe has some of the best beaches in the world
Too many dead kids washing up for my liking.

not nearly enough for mine

I fucking love this picture, makes me smile every fucking time

Imagine being a fat American retard and thinking all beaches in Europe are shit. No wonder you have a reputation for being retarded

Americans don't even have beaches.

>tu*k rape baby
>human

Your seething jealousy of white people is pathetic

Attached: EEECACDB-4B0A-40E8-848F-C7EDCB060AA2.jpg (1024x768, 100K)

t. Liberal cuck who wishes he got pussy

It’s so obvious your an incel desperate for some crusty feminist pussy

Wel-l-lll...
>Imagine being a fucking Floripoor and not be able to go to the REAL beach on a whim. I honestly think that is single-handedly the worst thing about being a Floripoor. Your beaches are absolute garbage and there is no culture, much less college culture.

aImagine being a fucking Europoor and not be able to go to the beach on a whim

I honestly think that is single-handedly the worst thing about being a Europoor. Your beaches are absolute garbage and there is no college culture. A Europoor will NEVER experience a Florida Spring Break, but a Floripoor will never experience a CALIFORNIA Spring Break.

Who's worse off
>t. Malibu