Trump should stepdown as POTUS

If people are resigning from prominent positions due to their connections to EPSTEIN then Donald Trump, whom was accused of rape alongside Epstein should stepdown from POTUS.

Attached: trump-metal.jpg (1024x1024, 107K)

Attached: dey be huwhite7.jpg (615x615, 163K)

Attached: TRAITOR.jpg (750x500, 74K)

You need to step down as a poster shill

>should
strong word.

Attached: 1566418721810.jpg (317x699, 46K)

How many times did he fly to Kiddie Island?

>people should step down because allegations
Then everyone would make allegations about everyone else and politics would be nothing but people stepping down over nothing.

ALLEGEDLY

I Wonder if there was a payrise for shills recently. You fucks are flooding this Board so hard, even the most retard normies smell your Sorosbucks in every Post.

kys

No problem, as long as Mr Pence steps up to the plate.

Cool story bro

who is that guy on the left image search just gives me a bunch of shit about illuminati

If the Democrats can convince him that stepping down would be good for Israel, it'd be done.

What is it with Democrats and not understanding the difference between an accusation and a proven fact?

How about EVERYONE involved just gets indicted, jailed, and executed?

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 445K)

>whom was accused of rape alongs
source dubfag

You fuckers can not meme.

Attached: 1565779421248.jpg (577x553, 38K)

Stay mad !

Attached: 988188A5-DF45-4B08-A4EA-700AD8E74AAE.jpg (1852x1389, 1022K)

My sources tell me that there are SNUFF videos showing Epstein and some famous politicians. Heads will roll.

He didn't do anything wrong as President. Anything that happened before the day he was elected is NONE OF OUR BUSINESS!!

turbo fucking gay

Fuck off Oprah. I know it's you, you fat nigger bitch.

Trump daddy one of the earliest to call him out actually. Banned him from his palm beach estate for tryna pedo a young serving girl.

Fuck off

Attached: 1566153753888.jpg (540x960, 73K)

fear marketing has been bad today and for the last month at least, im guessing with the freefall that the MSM popularity is hitting the internal numbers have become really bad for the mockingbird project, guessing brock is getting replaced with actual ABC agents tier organizers now instead of kiddie fiddlers looking for a bullshit job with bullshit paycheck.

Attached: Trump-Epstein.png (900x460, 532K)

Attached: it was a great day2day.jpg (838x635, 174K)

You are a fag. Epstein getting caught in the usa under trumps rule and him not bitching out seem like well.. run