Why do so few people here care about climate change which is one of the biggest threat to Western civilization?

Why do so few people here care about climate change which is one of the biggest threat to Western civilization?

Attached: a5d6b498-a898-11e9-90e9-fc4b9d9528b4.jpg (2048x1152, 617K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/464051-finnish-study-no-evidence-warming/
youtube.com/watch?v=TSJlZvQ3XgE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off swedish cuck boy

Attached: hello i am huwhite42.jpg (600x600, 148K)

Because
>it's Jow Forums the end of the world is a LARP
>you don't actually understand what you're saying

Attached: 1550306828475.png (581x828, 218K)

>What is China
>What are cities

Fuck you

>why is no one scared about my imaginary friend
Powerful...

imagine thinking it's a western issue.

Attached: china_pollution.png (1973x978, 2.45M)

It's just the end of the little ice age retard, it's not man made
Small changes will happen regardless of what we do, the challenges created we'll overcome

Cities are actually less damaging than suburbs. Turns out lawns are dangerous shit.

Because I know about the perfidy of the Jews which is THE biggest threat to Western Civilization.
Climate change isn't even man made, it's natural and cyclical

Attached: file(3).png (401x628, 309K)

>Threat
Maybe to latitudelets

Attached: 998244be-c1b9-401d-b783-52bb5dc9bf23.jpg (2000x1333, 309K)

>its not man made guiiz
Have you ever been to Florida you absolute autist?

Good for Canada

Populate the tundra SOON

Over population is the biggest threat to the earths climate. So why don’t you go kill off the third world degenerates who can’t stop reproducing.

The problem is that nobody feels to be individually responsible. On top of that, it's also about the economy and hidden agendas.

Naw immigrants and bankers are a much bigger problem to Western Civ.

Have you?

rt.com/news/464051-finnish-study-no-evidence-warming/
Why would I ever go there?

This is the correct answer.

EVEN if it was real. EVEN if it wasnt a shady jew sponsored raw deal designed to economically cripple the middle class. EVEN then, there is nothing the west can do to stop it. The chinks, poos, niggers will keep producing greenhouse gases and there is nothing we can do about it.

If our people aren't going to be the ones to inherit the future, then why should we care? Our top priority should be ensuring a world where our people continue into the future. Only once that is secured, will I give the tiniest of shits about the environment.

youtube.com/watch?v=TSJlZvQ3XgE

that people willingly disregard it shows just how fucking dumb cunts on this website are

>Climate change isn’t even man made
Why is it that since the industrial revolution the average temperature over the years have started to go up and never drop down?

Coincidence, it's happened before without an industrial revoultion.

Why do so few Romans care about the current Roman Warming Period? Its going to be the hottest warming period, even far into the future!

>put on a toga and relax. we've been way hotter than this

Attached: 1559864183111.jpg (1024x717, 84K)

Good goy, climate change is not a real issue