Why did the US media suddenly become obsessed with black people around 2010?

Why did the US media suddenly become obsessed with black people around 2010?

Attached: large[1].png (504x288, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.fcc.gov/osp/inc-report/INoC-23-Diversity.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiPk6C5qJXkAhUFn-AKHS1-B6kQFjAOegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw1LhI25XdKNrZiLHksZ-eCP
m.imgur.com/gallery/nUtifYK
youtu.be/JRwJoosnRgw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who was president?

A black president was inaugurated in 2009

When did ownership change?

To defuse Occupy

explain

this post is racist. I dun see a single negro you white nationalist honkies.

remember kids dont forget to call your black friend when your brushing your teeeth too

Attached: 129.jpg (780x440, 29K)

Black lives matter was an effort to subvert ows by dividing the movement through the diversity/opression stack.

Pic related, but also just the general idea that "the left" can be hamstrung and neutered in its efforts to talk about redistribution of wealth by getting the conversation stuck in a bog about handwavey "structural inequality" where suddenly, oh look, now we're all focusing on how "racist whites" are fucking over "PoC" and not oligarchs fucking over everyone

Attached: 1565364739319.jpg (739x518, 135K)

They aren’t obsessed with blacks... they are obsessed with whites. Blacks are just pawns in the anti-white game (as are Muslims)

its da joos

why is it always a (((Polack))) ?

Attached: 1560025458333.jpg (2896x1810, 453K)

It's still not even 1% you racist nazis

so that they could talk about something other than the economy that just collapsed due to capitalisms inherent contradictions

the left and right are equally as bad for identity politics. Fuck the right even have sects who literally call themselves "identitarians"

Interesting, but OWS was a joke. Ever visit one of the camps? Total joke.

a lot of polish jews . or maybe he is a nigger american deployed to poland

because we are the jews of europe
(but to be honest with you guys, it's mostly just shitposting others take too serious. we know what opinions you have on Poles and the best thing someone can do with that knowledge, is having a bit of distance to yourself and make fun of it)

This. Wasn't there a "anti-propaganda fund" that obama did to finance leftist propaganda in media? As soon as it went dry, media started firing people.

>Why did the US media suddenly become obsessed with black people around 2010?

Attached: brazil 4.jpg (1301x1597, 886K)

>>Why did the US media suddenly become obsessed with black people around 2010?

Attached: brazil anon 2.jpg (1423x784, 585K)

Attached: brazil anon 3.png (1328x3374, 524K)

Attached: brazilian experiment.png (1876x4500, 704K)

>nigger american
Benito, please, call me a jew, call me a plumber, call me a Pollack, white negroe of europe, subhuman, thief, pshek or whatever. But never ever again call me a "nigger american", that is just too much

the sentiment was there though, and it was for the most part fairly partisan, with tea party ancap types and left wing people mixing. If it had not been crushed and the question hadn't turned to race instead, that energy would have grown, built, organised, entrenched. But instead that energy was turned into Trump and Brexit and low and behold nothing has changed, because they system was always racist, the difference now is less people disagree with that. The economic mechanism is completely and totally unchanged, even worsening in some aspects

Can we stop now? You are a Pole not a demon you self-hating pos

I did actually
The difference being the right's (at least the ethnonationalists') idea is separatism, admitting that these uneasy coalitions are inherently fractious and not maintaining the delusion that people can or want to transcend them

as stated above, it's just shitposting and making fun of stereotypes on a mongolian basket-weaving forum. There really is no self-hating, i don't have reasons to hate me or my nation. And the few things i don't like about us Poles, i would only say when being with Poles.

Obamalangadingdawng dawg

all of these are the best explanation i've seen in these last 11 years.

Such social reform movements happen every 60 years or so, usually they're centered on Blacks.

virtue signaling olympics started in 2009 due to a black president being elected.

In 2009 Carlos slim loaned 250M and also purchased what is now 17% of the company, making him the largest individual shareholder of class B voting stock.
I see causation. I see correlation. Really making me think

I thought that he meant ownership of niggers.

Uhh, because democrats got smashed in the 2010 elections. The media and dnc knew the only way to get their nigger reelected (and continue to destroy what was left of america) was to inflame racial tensions to drive up the minority vote.

Strategy: portray the tea party as astroturfed, destroy ows, find stories like trayvon and michael brown and lie lie lie to create a racial narrative around them and fuck the damage their lies caused, to support all the other subversion and destruction they desired.

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.fcc.gov/osp/inc-report/INoC-23-Diversity.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiPk6C5qJXkAhUFn-AKHS1-B6kQFjAOegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw1LhI25XdKNrZiLHksZ-eCP
Obama's FCC appointee.

That's a horrifying read and it pretty much validates Goebbels' statement that the consequence of a German loss would be humanity descending into degenerate animal-like state. Sure it took 120-150 years for the process to complete, but we're headed there.

Ohhh yea he's right. Nvm

smartphones

I was watching my local news station, had a commercial break and they did a segment highlight where a local black person was telling his story about how "We built this country with blood, sweat and tears". It wasn't "we helped build this country", it sounded like blacks had the blueprints to build a civilized advanced society and whites were cracking the whip, riding on their shoulders and stealing all of their creation.
We're into some bizarro world narrative building now.

ask them

Attached: 1557780143735.jpg (1125x1111, 250K)

nice digits nigga satan

Fucking checked and keked

To push the divide. Look where we are now!

If everything in those posts is truth, then Varg is 1000% correct in his take and his advice

>who was president?
You are correct. Obama did everything in his power to put incentives in the system to favor his race.

Yep. This was exactly it. 99% vs 1% is terrifying if you're the 1%. But, the 1% utilizing alphabet soup agencies injected identity politics into it all so that is suddenly became 60% vs 13% vs 11% vs 2%...meanwhile the 1% chuckled and scampered off.
Now everyone has gone mad and are divided along racial lines and shit, and instead of a mob with pitchforks and torches going after the people in the ivory towers they're now gearing up against eachother. Oh and look - the 1% own all the factories that sell torches and pitchforks.
Fucking hell, it annoys me. As far as I can see this is the only place that's actually stuck with the OWS target. How sad is that.

Attached: free.jpg (421x587, 49K)

>brushing your thief
FTFY, niggersatan

Yup, it's really horrifying. Humanity will be effectivdly dead as a species, an 80 IQ horde of consumers all on welfare, never to explore the stars, never to be capable of an advanced civilization. Even a nuclear war would have been preferable because at least the survivors could have rebuilt. With this, there is no hope. Did Hitler and Goebbels know how bad things would get? How could they have seen so far ahead?

yes

>this is your brain on watching the greatest story never told and never questioning anything it says

>Question what it says
>Sources at the end
>Do research
>Everything checks out

t. Liberal cuck who thinks diversity is a strength and never questioned it

m.imgur.com/gallery/nUtifYK

The early part of the film is good but it quickly turns into "wir dindüen naffen wir warren güten bois". I know you'll just call me a shill but most of the claims made are just not true.

Damn. To think occupy was almost somewhat successful. Not at all really but as close to the target as we're likely to ever get again. Didn't they have glowies directly starting riots and raping people to break it up even quicker?

Slave revolts have always inevitably occurred. The rabblerousing finally gets too loud and they're let loose on something. There was 80 years between each the revolutionary war, the civil war, ww2, and a few weeks ago.
Slave revolts are rarely successful - youtu.be/JRwJoosnRgw

>portray the tea party as astroturfed

Was it not? The first "Tea Party Senator" was literally Marco Rubio, after all.

Attached: Rubio Tea Party.png (593x720, 560K)

Yea..those were the days. Ron Paul and Occupy wallstreet were organic movements that was the closet to ever toppling over the crony corporatist system. It was our version of the Yellow Vest movement...those were the days.
I'm not even sure what we're debating about now..either a big imperialistic JUSA? vs. being another cog in an open borders mutlipolar world?
It's kinda like we're now arguing over the old world imperialism vs. New world order.

Jews