Dear FBI and CIA anons

Can you tell me what a fuck are you doing in this autistic manchild shithole? Don't you have some shit to film for Investigation Discovery or something?

Attached: cia-malware-hacking.png (728x380, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R6-gUqNPi4
youtube.com/user/stevepieczenik/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=VUH-4XXEuoc
bitchute.com/video/0IzBpK6zd7T4
bitchute.com/video/ylMOeatZoH0B/
bitchute.com/video/HK1uFITUAxzd/
archive.vn/4N9tv
archive.vn/IJ0Yd
youtu.be/HLbPSQx-I-I
invidio.us/watch?v=HLbPSQx-I-I
youtube.com/channel/UC66IBH4uFkBTzEh2olFFJSg/videos
youtu.be/2kt4EjavHEk
youtube.com/watch?v=YSy6ENVAJlY
youtube.com/watch?v=wb_4U2UJucE
bitchute.com/video/4tFZecFdReAf/
invidio.us/watch?v=TAzBsVzYH1o
youtube.com/watch?v=Cki0RVX841I
pastebin.com/Dxfbz9ip
archive.vn/PYUQo
youtube.com/watch?v=kAFhYEiwldc
archive.vn/buNnX
youtube.com/watch?v=uM_-XFQcrjM
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9dv6_h9Vp0
pastebin.com/6QU0dLYK
archive.is/8rBlF
youtube.com/watch?v=ldkw62WkaBU
youtube.com/watch?v=G3zrc-8_Bsk
youtu.be/dvCcbtobd-c
archive.vn/qrMuE
youtube.com/watch?v=MtBF6MxquWI
youtube.com/watch?v=-WByQS9SG4I
archive.org/details/TheEuropeanManTweetArchive
archive.vn/1mdCA
archive.vn/5wRFm
archive.org/details/CultureofC
archive.org/details/CultureOfCritiqueForNormiesFull_201805
pastebin.com/DKTMGjUz
archive.is/UF27x
archive.is/8xnkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: hello i am huwhite39.jpg (600x360, 76K)

Why is there is no Chinese version of wikileaks?

Lol nice

Attached: 1524710964844.png (1307x708, 1.31M)

Attached: pol_CIA.png (1182x666, 585K)

Because they will kill you for espionage.

Hmmm, interesting concept.

everyone who posts in this thread is now on my personal list.

Don't you ever get bored at work?

They get paid to shitpost while pretending they're "monitoring extremism" and every now and then have to write up a report on Jow Forums threads, it's a great gig if you can get it.

Glowniggerfrens, make sure you save these because they might get censored at any moment:

youtube.com/watch?v=R6-gUqNPi4 - "OPUS 167 Mossad Epstein Connection" NOTE: Link sometimes stops working, but works if you go into the channel video list here: youtube.com/user/stevepieczenik/videos

youtube.com/watch?v=VUH-4XXEuoc - "Zionist Jews Admit That Mass Immigration Is #1 On Their Agenda" – It got censored, can someone re-upload it?
bitchute.com/video/0IzBpK6zd7T4 – Backup from bitchute (use VPN when using BitChute, the uploaders can see the watchers IP address, and have patience, it can be slow (if too slow, try to refresh the page))
bitchute.com/video/ylMOeatZoH0B/
bitchute.com/video/HK1uFITUAxzd/
The video is an interview from Shalom TV to one of the staff on the Jewish Council for Public Affairs (JCPA). You can learn more about it here: archive.vn/4N9tv ; archive.vn/IJ0Yd

youtu.be/HLbPSQx-I-I - “Israel Directly Helping Muslims And Africans Invade Europe”
Sometimes link doesn’t work, use this one: invidio.us/watch?v=HLbPSQx-I-I
And if that one doesn’t work, look for the vídeo directly on the channel, it’s 2 years old now (2019): youtube.com/channel/UC66IBH4uFkBTzEh2olFFJSg/videos

youtu.be/2kt4EjavHEk - “Jewish Immigration Hypocrisy - Stefan Molyneux”

youtube.com/watch?v=YSy6ENVAJlY - "Yossi Gurvitz: When Israel Is Mighty"

youtube.com/watch?v=wb_4U2UJucE - "Muslims are Jews’ natural allies in Europe – Rabbi Pinchas Goldschmidt"

bitchute.com/video/4tFZecFdReAf/ - “Europe on the Chopping Block”

1/2

Attached: 1_Anti_Semitism_law_USA_3.png (1584x9520, 3.99M)

hey FBI and CIA:

Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger

Attached: tenor.gif (460x460, 2.15M)

Kek

Attached: Jonathan_Pollard_60_minutes.png (800x1033, 213K)

they're here looking for people a bit off to pull into their false flags. it's a recruitment area.

2/3

invidio.us/watch?v=TAzBsVzYH1o - “How Israel censors the Internet”

youtube.com/watch?v=Cki0RVX841I - “Rabbi says pedophile rape is not to be reported according to jewish law”

pastebin.com/Dxfbz9ip - “Just for some perspective” - 2 minute read, redpills anyone.

archive.vn/PYUQo - “Mega Group, Maxwells, and Mossad: The Spy Story at the Heart of the Jeffrey Epstein Scandal”

youtube.com/watch?v=kAFhYEiwldc - “1 - The Jewish Question - Dr. Tony Martin”

archive.vn/buNnX - “The Life of an American Jew in Racist Marxist Israel”

youtube.com/watch?v=uM_-XFQcrjM - “AIPAC Announces it will take over student government”

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9dv6_h9Vp0 - “The Lobby: USA Pt1 (The film Israel Lobby didn't want you to see)”

pastebin.com/6QU0dLYK - "The Lobby: USA" documentary screenshots (great redpills)

archive.is/8rBlF - “When Victims Rule: An Examination of Jewish Pre-eminence in America And Its Historical Origins”

youtube.com/watch?v=ldkw62WkaBU - “Jeffrey Epstein Deep Dive- The Mossad, Fraud and His Creepy Temple”

youtube.com/watch?v=G3zrc-8_Bsk - “OPUS 170 Epstein's Parodoxical Death?”

youtu.be/dvCcbtobd-c - “Epstein Crime Map (Updated) Part 1 of 3”

archive.vn/qrMuE - ““Yes, we are racists,” “Come, be my slave” — teaching by Israeli rabbi”

youtube.com/watch?v=MtBF6MxquWI - “Jacob Cohen explains the Sayanim (Mossad's volunteer agents)”

youtube.com/watch?v=-WByQS9SG4I - “Former Mossad Agent Victor Ostrovsky - History, anti-Zionism, Sayanim”

Attached: Theodor_Herlz_meme_zionists_always_traitors_8_4c.jpg (1480x9999, 2.59M)

China doesn't pretend to uphold western values. Also collectivism > individualism where the mass gives even less of a fuck about personal rights being violated than in the west

3/3

archive.org/details/TheEuropeanManTweetArchive – Compilation of tweets from “shape-shifting” Jews, Jews that pretend to be White to demonize and demoralize Whites, but that aren’t White, but racial Jews (and racial Jews are not White, read: archive.vn/1mdCA ; archive.vn/5wRFm )

archive.org/details/CultureofC - “Culture of Critique”, book about Jewish subversion in the West

archive.org/details/CultureOfCritiqueForNormiesFull_201805 - “Culture Of Critique For Normies ( Full)” - 50 min video about the book

Share this list with your frens and newfrens: pastebin.com/DKTMGjUz (updated, version 2)

Attached: America_stands_with_Israel_kind_off_5.jpg (1296x7456, 1.94M)

Recruiting compromised killers and planting future false flags. What do you think you absolute retard?

ATTENTION TO ANYONE AND ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES: EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN SATIRE. I HEREBY ABSOLVE MYSELF OF ANY AND ALL INTENT TO COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE OR TERROR AGAINST ANY PARTY BE THEY FICTIONAL OR EXISTING. FURTHERMORE, ANY POST MADE IN THE FUTURE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED IP WILL HAVE BEEN DONE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RESEARCH AND/OR SATIRICAL PURPOSE. SHOULD HOSTILE INTENT BE PERCEIVED BY ANY PARTY, IT IS THE SOLE MISINTERPRETATION OF SAID PARTY AND THEY IN TURN MUST PROVE BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT ANY POST MADE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED WITH IT WAS MADE WITH CLEAR HOSTILE INTENT. IT HAS BEEN CLEARLY STATED THAT ANY AND ALL FUTURE POSTS BY THIS IP ABSOLVE ANY ASSOCIATED PARTY FROM ANY WRONGDOING OR LIABILITY AS IT HAS BEEN PROVEN BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT THE USE OF THIS, BE IT DEVICE, IP, OR INDIVIDUAL SERVES ONLY AS A VECTOR OF SATIRE AND RESEARCH. ALL OF THE AFOREMENTIONED IN THIS BODY OF TEXT ARE TRUE FACTS AND LEGALLY BINDING. IT IS THE DUTY OF ALL PARTIES INVOLVED TO CONTACT THE IP HOLDER OR ASSOCIATED HOLDER THROUGH THE PROPER LEGAL CHANNELS TO REQUEST INFORMATION. IT WILL NOT BE PROVIDED BY ANY OTHER MEANS. UNIQUE POST ID IS ALSO NOTED AS BEING ASSOCIATED WITH THE AFOREMENTIONED PARTIES AND THE SAME APPLIES TO THEM WHEN A. THE INDIVIDUAL IS MENTIONED B. THE IP HOLDER IS MENTIONED C. THE DEVICE IS MENTIONED. ANY PURSUIT OF LEGAL ACTION OR INQUIRY AGAINST PARTIES A, B, OR C IMPLY COMPLETE AND TOTAL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF THE ABOVE TEXT

Attached: 1565548732779.jpg (607x504, 150K)

The budget needs a boost, so they create a fake crisis to boost morale of the retarded voters and get more shekels from the government.

==The peaceful and fair solution to this issue of Jewish group subversion of Western nations:==
0)
Educate the general population world-wide about the Jewish supremacism issue and Israeli crime;
1)
Ban all Jewish interest groups in the West (along with all Muslim interest groups);
2)
Ban all dual-citizenship politicians and judiciary in the West;
3)
Cut all aid to Israel;
4)
Ban Islam in the West because it is a supremacist ideology (make it illegal to: practice circumcision for religious purposes and; produce and/or sell Halal meat);
5)
Ban Judaism in the West because it is a supremacist ideology (make it illegal to: practice circumcision for religious purposes and; produce and/or sell Kosher meat);
6)
Terminate all “hate”-speech and “hate”-crime laws in the West, all hate speech and hate crime laws need to be done with, its a mechanism of censorship that thrives on false flags;
7)
Terminate censorship online, so people can educate each other on the matter and lies and false narratives can’t take hold again;
8)
Include the real history and facts about Jewish subversion and Israeli crime in school programs so future generations are protected against it in the future, given that the biggest weapon of jewish subversion is ignorance, censorship and the memory holing of the facts about it.
9)
Last but not least, audit and then end/reform the FED so the people don’t get pimped into oblivion by it no more.

Attached: 3_Jewish_supremacism_post_4.jpg (1384x9954, 3.64M)

You mean shouldn't those glow niggers be undermining countries and in turn millions of people, costing the lives of countless, adding the collective misery of the planet...

It's their main goal in life, to be the proverbial nigger of planet earth.

I don't know about them, but I work for NASA and I'm here because I hate Jews.

==So, what's the deal with Trump and the pandering to Israel, which is an enemy of the US?==

Trumps needs to play ball with Israel for optics because the biggest voting block in the US, the Evangelicals, makes up 25% of the US population, and they have been psyoped into supporting the terrorist state of Israel (which was complicit in the 2nd 9/11 attack on the US) for religious reasons via the Scofield Bible, which was commissioned to Scofield by the Rothschild.

Because I assume Trump is America first and because I assume Trump is more than intelligent and well informed to know about all those verifiable facts, I assume that once the Evangelicals get redpilled about Israel and the fact that Jewish collective power is a subversive force operating in the West, he will openly turn on Israel because of their continued aggression and subversion towards the USA and the American people.

>Also note:
When the hammer falls…. TONS of JEWS will be indicted and possibly executed. Trump has to pander to them before this happens so it doesn't get labeled as “anti-Semitic”. All defendants on NXIVM case are Jews, and almost everyone on Epstein’s (he himself a Jew) inner circle was a Jew.

--

Regardless if you are a Christian or not, we all need to redpill all the Christians about Israel and show them why it is wrong to support Israel and zionism.

Some graphs that will help redpill Evangelicals and other Christians on the truth about Israel being anti-Christ. Enjoy:

archive.is/UF27x - "How Evangelicals have been duped by Satan into supporting the earthly Israel, which rejects the Spiritual and Eternal Israel, Part 1"
archive.is/8xnkU - "How Evangelicals have been duped by Satan into supporting the earthly Israel, which rejects the Spiritual and Eternal Israel, Part 2"

Attached: Hostily_towards_Jews_why_4.jpg (1226x9999, 2.87M)

ATTENTION TO ANYONE AND ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES: COME AND TRY ME FAGGOT, CAN'T ARREST ME WITH A BULLET IN YOUR THICK NIGGER SKULL

>glowing green tag
Interesting, let me look closer
>Sp007
Spook confirmed.

No one is ever going to visit you, Alaska user, because no one cares. We all know you are lonely.

Can you tell me what the fuck an autistic manchild would post intentionally questionable and controversial things on a known glowing hive?
This ''is'' Investigation Discovery.

Attached: BluntPepe.jpg (452x473, 35K)

You are advised that separation action may be initiated under the provision of Army Regulation 635-200 if this behavior/conduct continues. If separated, you could receive an Honorable, Under Honorable Conditions, or Under Other Than Honorable Conditions discharge or characterization of service, or an Entry Level Separation (uncharacterized), if authorized. If separated with less than an Honorable discharge/characterization, you could receive substantial prejudice in civilian life, and it may affect civilian employment, veterans benefits, and related matters. It is unlikely that you would be successful in any attempt to have the character of your service changed.

Attached: 3CC7B83F-4A17-477B-910F-3833DB4B958C.jpg (645x1024, 144K)

Pretty much this.

Most of them don't really give a flying fuck about anybody, they just collect them sweet easy shekels.

>threat matrix
pic related in case somebody doesn't know what that is

Attached: probabilityandimpactmatrix-5-x-5.png (689x344, 8K)

based

>Asking why an autistic does anything

Attached: C8A33092-9387-4F84-A730-BFC3946B61FB.jpg (225x225, 9K)