Hi retarded non native speaker of English

Why did you learn my beautiful royal language? Is your culture ,"race" and accent really that apeish? Also I can't stand listening to a foriegner butching my language with his "ape accent"(especially euros) it's horrible stop it ape.

Attached: images.png (305x165, 15K)

>british
>white
lmao

Attached: hello i am huwhite47.jpg (484x655, 92K)

Because it's way easier than French and all their gay af pronounciations

Based. Spider tongue fluents get the rope.

look up where English comes from...

pssssttt

I'll wait...

Fuck off, spanish is more spoken

Because Hispanics never shut their greasy holes

based

Every day this same shitty thread, fuck off, you british cuck.

Cause you are to dumb to learn any other language.

Yet here you are typing in English...

Attached: hello i am huwhite38.jpg (420x631, 100K)

>greek
>white

Attached: 5660481f6.jpg (800x533, 50K)

Why should I speak ape are you nuts? That's only for non native speaker of English like you.

>A greek

Attached: four-hundred-thousand-keks-59720365.png (500x750, 174K)

>white
>greek

Attached: antiausterity_greece_july_15.jpg (644x413, 45K)

Old Roman/Greek coin

Attached: 6c447beed316f90fe6f9a577821e1ddc--research-projects-photo-archive.jpg (236x251, 10K)

u made a cool language dad

Attached: D70A7CC1-826F-4F06-8426-6AA2F04065F6.jpg (2157x3000, 1.2M)

Quite right, although I enjoy Chinese speakers the most:)

brits aren't human

your country is now a bigger joke than ours.

Yuck littarally incests speaking.

Attached: IMG_20190820_064931.jpg (480x480, 79K)

Дa лaднo... Aнгличaнe мoгyт выyчить любoй язык, нaм пpocтo пoхyй.

Nah this is your culture

Attached: 1969048.jpg (1200x1798, 326K)

Based
Not cool you should consider bleaching your skin to an appropriate shade

Attached: bong_frog.jpg (550x530, 62K)

You should not, i think i'ts scary, when whole world knows your language.

Attached: 1556246875221.jpg (864x864, 131K)

Well memed friend
This is why in England we have a thousand plus different dialects to confuse the foren invaders

Attached: 52.png (1118x591, 171K)

Based and Anglopilled.

Attached: The Anglosphere and its Others The ‘English-speaking Peoples%u2019 in a Changing World Order cropp (1181x387, 105K)

Still there is one less barier for imigration.

Your country doesn't even have a capital, it is a nigger zoo. Kys

Good point but it means most pakis stay ute ov the based norf and stay dune souf wich is wel lush
Forget your meme flag self hating paki?

Attached: absolutely SOUF.jpg (707x919, 255K)

>butching

Maybe you should take your own advice bong?

I remember as a kid watching tv and something from USA or UK was on. They would have spelling bee competitions. I remember thinking that those kids are way too fucking old to not know how to read and write properly,

Then i learned that your writing system is non-sensical and that's why you just have to memorize all sorts of convoluted rules outside of the language (is the root greek french or latin or whatev)+ all the weird exceptions.

Phonetic writing systems are way better.

And that's just the writing system, there are all sorts of other pet peeves that i have with english.

>your country is now a nigger joke
ftfy

yea... you totally aren't making everyone want to help me destroy your country...

not at all...

people love smug assholes pretending they aren't having their social fabric annihilated by their own hubris!

Attached: ZcdC9u1.jpg (1674x2046, 252K)

You fucking inbred retards FOUNDED the state of israel. You're lucky you can even post here mohammed

Atleast I wont die for it mutt

Angles, Saxons, Jutes, Vikings, Normans, and words borrowed/stolen from 30+ other languages.

The single nation of England can't even take credit for the clusterfuck that is their own language.

Excuse me, that should be 300+.

But you DO die for israel in the middle east you stupid fucking retard

When I was living in Finland I once asked someone how to spell a Finnish word and he just clapped and said each syllable slowly. I was baffled. I guess spelling isn’t even a thing in Finland. You just slowly say each syllable of the word and the spelling should be obvious. Fuck.

Me personally fucking retard? Fucking american hours im off to bed sod it

give it a couple years and they'll be over there fighting kikes for their mudslime masters

That's a pretty fucking asinine statement
>hurrr durffff My country fucking FOUNDED and still sucks israeli smegma but IM not dying for it ahurrr durrr
Slice your wrists retard

fuck

Attached: 1565632132276.jpg (660x464, 88K)

And you will be the cannon fodder convict

I'm a bit more of a sympathetic Anglo, I am always willing to hear out a less proficient speaker and assist them with improvements. I know, it's a big ask, but we all started out somewhere. It's for the greater good of my country and I take pity on minnows; unable to vocalise their thoughts when native Anglos are speaking at great speed, like a bull in a china shop.

Yeah I also hate when foreigners butcher my language I must be horrible for you because English is such a universal language in the west

The worst part is, if we correct someone's pronunciation, we get branded as intolerant!! oppressive!! reeee racists!!! but if we step foot in another country and even get ONE syllable wrong in a word, they'll give us a cock-eyed look as if we were speaking an entirely different alien language, then reply in frustrated, broken English.

It's tough being the lingua franca, but someone's gotta do it.

Is that a mother fucking JOJO reference?

It's one of many that I speak - what's your problem, bong? Did your car break down in Bedfordshire?

Based as fuck

we no longer answer to you, bong
your shit has been completely irrelevant here since 1949

>if we step foot in another country and even get ONE syllable wrong in a word,
subhuman languages are full of single-syllable words (especially retarded shit like mandarin) so it can fuck things right up