Let's be honest here, you can't justify eating meat

let's be honest here, you can't justify eating meat
>b-but animals eat animals all the time
ok, and? they also fuck their sisters and are generally not considered legal persons for obvious reasons
>m-muh nutrition
by eating a variety of foods including fruits, vegetables, legumes, nuts and seeds, onions products, and whole grains, vegetarians can get adequate nutrients from non–meat sources

and there go your arguments

Attached: protein.jpg (368x569, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf
google.com/amp/s/theconversation.com/amp/heres-what-the-science-says-about-animal-sentience-88047
youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PFnkWjmvMOA
youtube.com/watch?v=97Wry4ppywQ
youtu.be/1DCjwIVJmMw
youtu.be/7rNY7xKyGCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if we lose the meat you lose the beer, deal?

deal, i smonk wed

>you can't justify eating meat
inocrrect!
as a land animal, i require land animals.
welcome to nature.
now quit being stupid.

The amount of protein in them is so low. 4oz of chicken breast has 24grams

Show me a single man who can eat 10lbs of fucking beans to get the same amount of protein an 8oz steak can give.

>by eating a variety of foods including fruits, vegetables, legumes, nuts and seeds, onions products, and whole grains, vegetarians can get adequate nutrients from non–meat sources
this is a lie, so you have 1 strawman, and a false statement. If you ate some meat, I bet you would make a better thread

Animals are not human. Therefore, it's fine to eat them as long as we don't treat them with unnecessary cruelty.

>
I'm allergic to nuts, peanuts, peas and every kind of them. Should I just eat 3 kg of broccoli a day?

>inb4 i don't deserve to live, then neither your animals.

Damn, you stoopid

Attached: CA7D678F-3D33-4361-9B31-7D14D570B5D7.png (1210x1198, 951K)

Nobody suffers from a lack of protein, that's a strawman argument.

And to add to OP's argument, vegans have on average 15% higher testosterone than meat eaters.
Also, veganism is literally just a logical extension of the Non-Aggression Principle, which is the core of Libertarianism. It's really just the goldwn rule, treating others as you would want to be treated.

There are no valid arguments against it. It is a powerful red pill, too potent forcmany anons around here I'd wager.

What are legumes? The post.

>let's be honest here, you can't justify eating meat
I identify as a lion i require meat. Your move progressives

this all leaf eating fags deserve the malnutrition they bring apon themselves

Attached: eat_trash_and_die.jpg (540x516, 57K)

Correct, and the irony is many people have Gout from excess protein

because no one can stop me, if it was made illegal I would go shoot stuff

no vegetable beats an animal at making grass into high protein and fat.
Meat is 1000 times more eco friendly than mass mono-culture needed to produce they average vegan diet required intakes.

You can have 20 chickens, 12 goats, and some dairy cows in your small farm. The rest of the land used for grazing and growing cereals on non intensive methods.
That would pollute less in a whole year than one single voyage from a transatlantic cargo ship.

Animals aren't others.

Millions of longterm vegans from all ethnicities and blood types in perfect health is proof that we don't need animal products in any form, making it a choice, not a necessity. And choosing to harm or murder another sentient creature without need is fundamentally unethical.

Rare flag, unfortunately a waste of it.

Justify it ?

I'm at the top of the food chain, I'll eat whatever the hell I want to.

>ok, and? they also fuck their sisters and are generally not considered legal persons for obvious reasons
then why the fuck you feel bad i eat them?

It's ok to eat fish
Cause they dont have any feelings

Why am i required to justify what I eat faggot?

Brain washed shills have most annons argue for beef...

The poor annon lives in an apartment while cows roams free, and fields fill with animal feed.

Plant based diets give us all more land to live on. More forests, cleaner water, and all round more natural beauty on Earth. Truly a grand rendition of the golden rule

The plant pill is unassailable

Eat a plant, fucking neckbeard incels

Just eat 10 cups of broccoli every day and you'll be fine.

>vegans have on average 15% higher testosterone than meat eaters.
bullshit.

>Also, veganism is literally just a logical extension of the Non-Aggression Principle, which is the core of Libertarianism. It's really just the goldwn rule, treating others as you would want to be treated.
animals are not people.

> What’s is heart disease? The post

Red meat fat is poison for your body

I eat only meat, there is no need for toxic foliage

Based and grill pilled

Do you not understand what the word sentient means?

Human have been eating red meat fat forever, enjoy your onions cancer

>I have to justify it.
lol no

Where is the sugar/carbs listed on that image?
17 grs of carbs per 100gr,
42 grs of carbs per 250gr vs 0 gr of carbs on meat
Easiest fucking choice of my life

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (88x66, 2K)

honestly, i never knew broccoli had protein

Attached: 1433428876390.png (480x800, 21K)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf

Humans are animals.

But what trait is present in humans that, if present in animals would make killing them unjustified?

Also, if a vastly superior race of aliens landed, as mentally superior to us as we are to cows, what justification would you provide them to not make you livestock?

The only way to answer these without contradiction is to argue that might makes right, and that morality is subjective. Which is literally retarded.

A thing that is sentient is by definition a creature. ... ?

Interesting grammar catch

Do you realize how much more land would be required to grow enough plabt matter to fill a pure plant diet for just one state?
Let alone the resources required.
If you like eating plants, cool. Go eat plants. And fuck off. Dont worry about what other people eat

Oh yeah, that's why we lead the rankings of cardiac disease, OH WAIT! Are we even better than those Asian nations that eat so many veggies?
What!?
France, the wine drinking, cheese eating nation is also the most healthy heart nation?

Attached: CH_p14_2.jpg (797x646, 81K)

google.com/amp/s/theconversation.com/amp/heres-what-the-science-says-about-animal-sentience-88047

Such weak arguments, hopefully some of you realize that there are no valid arguments against veganism

>Millions of longterm vegans from all ethnicities and blood types in perfect health is proof that we don't need animal products in any form
there is no evidence of that
youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PFnkWjmvMOA
youtube.com/watch?v=97Wry4ppywQ

BAIT

Carbs in most veggies are fiber you fucking 3rd world dipshit. Meat is great but you still need veggies too.

would you be so kind as to explain bone density loss and a sever lack of iron within the vegetarian diet?

>But what trait is present in humans that, if present in animals would make killing them unjustified?
None. Homo sapiens or btfo

>Also, if a vastly superior race of aliens landed, as mentally superior to us as we are to cows, what justification would you provide them to not make you livestock?
Fight to the last man, faggot. You don't defend yourself from violence by arguing, you fight back.

youtu.be/1DCjwIVJmMw
youtu.be/7rNY7xKyGCQ

There's anecdotes, and then there's actual science

It was a thought experiment you retarded animal-abusing beta faggot

fuck you nigger. life is better with death

these thread are like the circumcision shilling threads.
Direct evidence contradicts the claims of shiills, like 75% of Latin America having normal to low incidence of STDs while being 99% non circumcised.
Now again, Argentina, Uruguay, Brazil, all with normal to low Cardiac Arrest incidence but somehow still eating shit tons of meat.

no actually they don't. Removing the human from the animal kingdom will create an explosion of predators, Which will in turn be a threat to the human population.

VILE WEED!
I eat meat because it tastes good and I'm not a feminized pussy. Fuck off.

Attached: vile.jpg (324x324, 16K)

You are missing the point of meat eating OP.
Are you telling me you don't love the feel of blood dripping down your chin while you're ripping chunks of half burned flesh of the bones of innocent animals. How can you not love eating oysters straight off the rocks, feeling the live animal squirming while it slides down your gullet?
What the fuck is wrong with you OP?

Attached: unna_5.png (401x338, 161K)

Sentience is used in science fiction to distinguish between self aware human-like beings and the alternative. This narrower definition is the only one where the distinction of a sentient creature is significant.

The other usage, where you baselessly ascribe experiencing qualia to any creature, bypassing the hard problem of consciousness, just because it helps your argument, is completely content free. A dumb thing to say.

>56g of protein
I'm a manlet and that's not even enough for me, what kind of goblin men are we talking about here?

Attached: 1537264904998.png (1869x1440, 2.07M)

And men die at age 40+ after they have had kids due to red meat heart disease forever too

Your point?

I’d like to be old and healthy but if you want to die young...

Kys potato nigger. I ate steak for lunch.

let's be honest here, you can't justify eating plant matter
>b-but animals eat plant all the time
ok, and? they also fuck their sisters and are generally not considered legal persons for obvious reasons
>m-muh nutrition
by eating insect based fungi bars including crickets, ass weavels, wasps, and poo mushrooms buggetarians can get adequate nutrients from non–plant sources

and there go your arguments

>Mean serum insulin-like growth factor-I was 9% lower in 233 vegan men than in 226 meat-eaters and 237 vegetarin
>vegan men
>meat-eaters
>vegetarin
>Vegans had higher testosterone levels than vegetarians and meat-eaters, but this was offset by higher sex hormone binding globulin, and there were no differences between diet groups in free testosterone, androstanediol glucuronide or luteinizing hormone
>but this was offset by higher sex hormone binding globulin
and there were no differences between diet groups in free testosterone, androstanediol glucuronide or luteinizing hormone
> there were no differences between diet groups in free testosterone
Retard can't read.

Eyes are in the front of humans head for predation. Thing that eat plants have eyes on the side of their head to look out for predators.

Did you know that?

Science!

Now you know

Attached: 7C7C44BF-10AA-4D23-8781-A498398AB047.jpg (259x195, 10K)

it depends on the type of veggies, its not like eating 30gr carbs of corn is the same as eating 30gr of lettuce.
Black beans are legumes, and legumes have some non fiber sugar, compared to meat that have none

Problem with vegan products is that they aren't filling like animal products. Animal products have just the perfect amount of fat and protein and calories and nutrition in one little serving. Eating animal products helped me gain weight because I was underweight and get nutrition at the same time. I used to be vegetarian

there is real world evidence, which I provided. Please prove your claim

I dont have to justify anything to you. Who the fuck do you think you are.?

Meat is tasty, fuck off

I can’t enjoy the death throes of eating broccoli alive.

Source: dude trust me

Broccoli is the preferred vegetable of white supremacy.

Any anti-meat narratives from Canadians is nothing but Cope. They're all spontaneously becoming vegetarians because they can't afford meat anymore.

Fuck off rarefag

>fundamentally unethical
>my ethics are the only system of belief thats valid and if you disagree youre a racist nazi bigot

Thanks for not answering my question. Want to try again?

dont understand the sizes
how many beans to get 56g of protein?

Let's be honest here, eating meat requires no justification. It is the default case, the null hypothesis. *You* must justify any deviation from that condition.

Beef contains bad fat. I don’t know what the fuck you are in about

Yes, stress can cause heart disease too. Don’t conflate the the matter, shill

Only bad fat (like animal and palm) clogs arteries. Learn to think before posting

I knew you were a lip wrist faggot.

meat and fish taste good I think you should just have balance

>But what trait is present in humans that, if present in animals would make killing them unjustified?
Animals are not people. They are literally different species.

Only at the dinner table with a glass of milk.

>Bad fat

Oh, so you fell for the 'saturated fat bad' meme. You're retarded

Attached: lCiEE.png (591x329, 206K)

Laughable and pathetic. You can't even stop yourself from eating meat. Lol

What do you think cows eat, in insufferable brainlet NPC shill?

Plant some beans in your own private estates garden... don’t give the estate to cows and corn fees

Sup, Kurt?

Animals are tasty and stupid. Fuck you vegan.

No, the NPC does not.

Attached: IMG_1563904128469.jpg (346x480, 22K)

there is no such thing as "bad fat", what clogs arteries is sugar.

>The only way to answer these without contradiction is to argue that might makes right, and that morality is subjective.
"Might makes right" is an objective morality, retard.

Sure I can. Wenn Der Tag kommt, I can totally see harvesting my neighbours for food. My gf is Chinese, so she will totally understand. What's so hard about that?
>muh arguments
There will be no arguments when the sthf, amigo. Shit will be going down, and that will be that.

Attached: 3027.jpg (254x341, 18K)

the problem is that 99.999% of vegans have never ever been to a real farm.
Feedlots are the peak urbanite concept of farming. Rich city people created them to fast produce meat, and then allowed shitty slaughterhouses to quickly process the meat to feed the urban hellscapes with products.

A small farm with some 50 animals in total, and some 2 or 3 hectares dedicated to growing animal food are places where almost no pollution occurs.
Manure and human waste is used as fertilizer or gas generation.
Animals roam free, keeping the fields clean of weeds and plagues at bay. Chicken are specially good at this.
Crops are rotated due to the small scale of the lands owned, the farmer can't afford to waste it.

Attached: caballo.png (362x507, 192K)

>Men
>Women
WTF IS THIS QUEERPHOBIC SHIT!!! TAKE IT DOWN NOW!

Attached: 1546232205291.jpg (3114x4437, 1.3M)

because I want to

Attached: 05FAC160-143C-40CE-AFA2-2DD769936B5E.jpg (613x771, 50K)

>, if a vastly superior race of aliens landed, as mentally superior to us as we are to cows, what justification would you provide them to not make you livestock?
We'd be at their mercy, nigger. If they wanted to make us livestock your feelings wouldn't fucking matter.

You fucking dense, syrup ingesting gook! If all animals and all people are eating only plants, it would require enormous amounts of plants to sustain them. Do you have syrup for brains?

>123mg of Calcium
Enjoy those kidney stones!

Leftist female mental retardation?

Some people can’t lrn to food. Eating meat is an excellent source of all nutrients, hard to fuck up (except for the heart attacks starting at age 40) but a plant diet takes some time and consideration.

And the great thing is that I don't HAVE to justify eating meat, especially to pinheads.

I'll eat whatever I want to eat, and you eat whatever you want to eat, and mind your own fucking business while you're at it.

Vegans are just human-shaped cows. If we run out of cows, we can always eat the vegans. Probably taste like AIDS, but ya gotta eat.

Dude just eat your maggot sausage, goy

I never said don’t hunt. Forests are cool but come wirh bears and wolves. I get it, I live in one.

Fuck off you glowing shill

>Posts a Jewggle Operative

Attached: 1550278476042.jpg (480x476, 21K)