Happenings

With double chan down, is anyone logging happenings?

Attached: 1566263850783.jpg (710x399, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kingjamesbibleonline.org/Revelation-Chapter-1/
happening.watch/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off, Boomer

Drama in DC
Trump
Isreal
court cases
greenland

deep state sloppy jobs

so basically business as usual

Death to Boomers can't come quick enough, y'all will end up stroking out after Trump loses 2020. Fuck Trump. Fuck Jews. Fuck Q. Fuck you. Bernie 2020.

>Fuck Jews
>Voting Bernie

Attached: 15230876342.gif (245x180, 674K)

Bernie doesn't stand a chance. After he caved to Hillary he lost half of his support. Millionaire hypocrite

QAnon said Trump is the storm.

The anti-semitic and anti-Israel remarks from God Emperor Trump confirms that QAnon is real.

When two or three of us gather in Trump's name, He is here with us.

Attached: warning.jpg (563x844, 150K)

Attached: 1510277758516.jpg (1280x756, 127K)

Popcorn. Watch the movie unfold. Witness the destruction of cuck chan.

Clinton email deposition incoming.

Real habbedings:
New Director of National Intelligence who is a general and not a ball licking politician.
Vagina Whatsherface from CIA is fucked, everybody is leaving the agency.
Rise of shooters and other similar crap is kikes going 11.
There is a war between rival factions of kikes, but they can't escalate it otherwise factions of goyim will know too much.
Venezuela, Middle East, Kashmir, Ukraine, Hong Kong... are proxy wars of the current jews going wild scenario.
The occult mind control shit from the kikes is lacking funds, energy or infrastructure, apparently. But it is still on.
The redneck faction of kikes is losing their grip with Bolsonaro, Trump, Salvini... losing support.
The gay SJW faction is gaining power (and that's a shitty thing).

Ha Kek

Bump for 9/11 justice

Attached: 611884ba33109404aea1b717a6b49b4d4f50a03fc11ddfd424ca85745d754e06.png (888x468, 168K)

Kike detected

Attached: 6D5DD7BC-F35F-446F-9FCF-FC64B06989F3.jpg (2048x2048, 1.02M)

22 Dec 2020 it will all colapse. CAP THIS

Third temple will usher in the anti christ
kingjamesbibleonline.org/Revelation-Chapter-1/
We are all sinners, we have to repent and be born again so that we can inherit the kingdom of God.
God loves us so much that he gives us an infinite amount of chances to seek him and accept him before we face judgement.
If you reject him, he will reject you.
If you humble yourself and seek him he'll accept you.
We are in the last days.
I love you guys you are all my brothers.

Attached: 7646E2A4-FC81-4182-A44E-A40E5EBFF37B.jpg (1024x567, 157K)

Psalm 31
1In thee, O Lord, do I put my trust; let me never be ashamed: deliver me in thy righteousness.

2 Bow down thine ear to me; deliver me speedily: be thou my strong rock, for an house of defence to save me.

3 For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake lead me, and guide me.

4 Pull me out of the net that they have laid privily for me: for thou art my strength.

5 Into thine hand I commit my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, O Lord God of truth.

6 I have hated them that regard lying vanities: but I trust in the Lord.

7 I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy: for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;

8 And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy: thou hast set my feet in a large room.

9 Have mercy upon me, O Lord, for I am in trouble: mine eye is consumed with grief, yea, my soul and my belly.

10 For my life is spent with grief, and my years with sighing: my strength faileth because of mine iniquity, and my bones are consumed.

11 I was a reproach among all mine enemies, but especially among my neighbours, and a fear to mine acquaintance: they that did see me without fled from me.

12 I am forgotten as a dead man out of mind: I am like a broken vessel.

13 For I have heard the slander of many: fear was on every side: while they took counsel together against me, they devised to take away my life.

14 But I trusted in thee, O Lord: I said, Thou art my God.

15 My times are in thy hand: deliver me from the hand of mine enemies, and from them that persecute me.

16 Make thy face to shine upon thy servant: save me for thy mercies' sake.

17 Let me not be ashamed, O Lord; for I have called upon thee: let the wicked be ashamed, and let them be silent in the grave.

18 Let the lying lips be put to silence; which speak grievous things proudly and contemptuously against the righteous.

Attached: 6837F43C-8D7B-4669-9A0F-352998F25676.jpg (1024x756, 210K)

WE MISS YOU Q!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 2534135415142.jpg (438x337, 37K)

I wish there was a pure Happening board :(

Knowing what you know now...
Reconcile.

Judicial watch keeping the pressure high demanding Steele documents, Ohr 302's, Clinton email investigations and more.

George Web doing daily video broadcast digging deeper into the darkest corners of the swamp

Charles Ortel and Goodman have dropped hours of deep dives into Clinton foundation, comey, Brennan and the abuse of executive power within the Obama administration

Just to name a few.

Google under spotlight for bias, silencing patriots and censorship...

Mueller investigation is over, Coats is replaced, and an investigation into the 4 FISA's signed is a comin'...

HongKong using pepe as a 'symbol of freedom' while antifa has their wickedness on full display.

OUR MOVEMENT HAS NEVER BEEN STRONGER.
Patriots are not red or blue.
Patriots are not violent or hateful.
Patriots are not afraid to be heard.
Patriots are not mobbing in black masks forcing their opinion on others with hammers and concrete blocks.

Love will always conquer all.
Light will always cast out darkness.
Truth will always cancel a lie.

Public understanding is just around the corner...
it is no longer about 'is q a larp or not'...
NOTHING can stop what is coming...
Enjoy! www.QMAP.pub

Attached: judicial watch.png (675x648, 496K)

Attached: partnernation.png (727x478, 738K)

Attached: partnernation3.png (727x407, 541K)

Fuck off drumpfshit

>no thanks I rather give it to Israel

GOD WINS
TRUTH WILL ALWAYS WIN
/PATRIOTSFIGHT WILL BE BACK.
>PRACTICE PATIENCE
>BE READY

Attached: we are here to wipe out the hate and expose the lies.png (669x900, 1.14M)

an user made a website called happening watch which users can update with new happenings and it links to relevant Jow Forums threads about happenings

happening.watch/

Lookup that site some user built, has all the hapenings

That fucking guy, posting his picture everyday. Gay

based

Yes Neon Revolt on Twitter or Gab is compiling notables daily. Thank goodness or i would be lost.

Trump official announced himself as the Anti-Christ today. Not even kidding. When is 3.5 years up? We're in for a bumpy ride. Not sure if I am kidding or not, but it would make sense if you look how he has fucked over his base. It would make perfect sense that he is he Anti-Christ. Never has a president backstabbed his own base so much, and sucked so miuch jewish cock.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-21 ‘I am the chosen one’ Trump again plays on messianic claims as he embraces (1177x2594, 1.46M)