White women dont want their kind to be saved

They dont give a shit about the white race.They can plainly see their counter part, white men being attacked on the fucking daily. They are glued to their phone 24/7, they see it, yet do they stick up for us? Why wont they stand up for their kind?

because they simply dont care.they would rather choose the racial mixture that will get them the most likes on social media.Thats about it.

This is a one way street, anons. White men stand alone.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (600x600, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OYjZK_6i37M
desuarchive.org/int/thread/94928735/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

imagine caring about what women think.

Looks like Stacy rejected you

> White women

must be rapekilled

all of them

takes two to tango, fuck tard.

Naa, I'd say im a 7.5. But I dont bother with stacies, to self absorbed/ narcissistic.

There is no difference between a white mouse and black mouse

Attached: 63CA4310-FF97-4C24-9F6B-3BCF2A5CA6C3.png (769x428, 194K)

gay

no u

it's 15% to 25% (at most) when it comes to white women sticking up for white men.

no one has to virtue signal either. I don't virtue signal for them especially the cock carousel bitches.

>dark eyebrows
Fake blond as usual

I would say they don't care about men, regardless of race. They want stimulation and attention period. Just go mgtow, trust me once you realize you are progenitor of you own well-being and happiness you won't care about women and what they do anymore.

marry asian

This is a joke right

Orale

Attached: q5imrwoha5pz.jpg (960x540, 58K)

Only Asian I would consider are Japs or Korean. I dont make enough money for them.All the others are bug races.

Women flock to the conqueror for protection and resources. It's not rocket science ladies and gentlemen.

White men in contemporary America, due to Jewish propaganda, are viewed as weak and submissive while negroes are seen as strong and more vigorous due to Jewish racial propaganda.

White women see their men listening to negro music, watching negro films and watching and worshipping negro athletes. Negros are all over our tv screens because Mr. Goldstein put them there because he wants to subvert and destroy the gentile society he's currently living in. Make no mistake about it folks, the Jews are waging a cultural and racial war against us and we are just idiling by allowing them to wreck havoc and do irreversible damage to our nation. America awake!

I am MGTOW and 56 years old. I don't recommend it at all. I told myself I don't need to make love to a woman.. I don't need her soft skin and feminine smell and warm pussy.. and then one day a few months ago I had sex... and it was soo depressing because it felt SOOO good and I realized I missed out on what is basically the best thing in life just to avoid the pain of dealing with women. I have failed... utterly failed and I realize my mistake every day. Young guys.. don't go mgtow.. find a woman.. marry her. have sex .. sex for hours and days.. skip work, do it in the morning.. at night.. in the car.. do it when she bleeds, do it in the butt.. do it when she is sweaty from working in the yard.. just do it. A life without regular sex I have realized has zero meaning.

based

>They dont give a shit about the white race.
can you blame them? not really in most womens' nature to just "racial;ly wake up" or check Mein Kampf out of the library out of curiosity and say,, "hey some of this shit rings pretty true"

You dont need to check a book out to realize whats going on these days. Its pretty much common sense at this point.

how much money do you just not make? if you're white and decent looking you can be some trophy husband

>yet another "why don't girls like me?" thread

The absolute state of Jow Forums....

This is a good thing, us "cucks" just want a more natural state of things, that's also why are willing to pay 5x as much for organic foods, #soiboy4life.

Attached: White Boi.jpg (1904x1568, 437K)

wrong. this is about race.

>to self absorbed

*too

WHO HURT YOU LMAO

hol up. so you be sayin that white women who got no concepts of loyalty or preservation; no muthafuckin racial pride; are voluntarily removing themselves from the white gene pool because they defective. aww sheit dawg das fucked up.

>I'm an incel bigot

And you wonder why cute white girls aren't interested

thanks reddlt

>bigot

lol Im right, you are reddlt, arent you?

>tfw when you just want a qt3.14 to read Mein Kampf to underneath the tiki torch

>reddlt

Reddit

Some do, you just have to find them. I’ve a high school senior cousin who’s never been on a date even. She’s cute, but against all degeneracy so became an introvert. She watched the greatest story and cried like a baby. The good ones are hard to find.

Dont worry user, birthing chambers and sex dolls are around the corner for people like you.

They don't care about anyone but themselves and that's why they'll die alone.

Ask your woman if she cares about the white race, Nigel

Your cousin sounds too good for these neanderthals. The women they want are on StormFront.

fuck off back to resetera and get off of /v/

>Why wont they stand up for their kind?
They will if you teach them.

Attached: 546515431.jpg (500x375, 50K)

youtube.com/watch?v=OYjZK_6i37M

Attached: 1566097660418.png (2408x1996, 326K)

>t. journo at Buzzfeed

This should be built in their dna, like every other living thing

Attached: 5CCAFA98-0F0B-4F51-9035-0849E998832D.jpg (749x481, 79K)

1000 IQ come back

Attached: transferir (13).jpg (300x168, 5K)

this cracks me up rofl

No way, zoomer. You clowns can't find women because you are losers who spend all your fucking time here.

KYS incel.

>White women dont want their kind to be saved.

>They dont give a shit about the white race.They can plainly see their counter part, white men being attacked on the fucking daily. They are glued to their phone 24/7, they see it, yet do they stick up for us? Why wont they stand up for their kind?

>because they simply dont care.they would rather choose the racial mixture that will get them the most likes on social media.Thats about it.

>This is a one way street, anons. White men stand alone.

Attached: 1557211684155.jpg (600x500, 37K)

If you are a man you could redpill her.

no one can redpill women

Kill yourself.

Which is funny, because if your thesis is true, the white race is already finished. But the truth is, you can't control human sexuality. It's based on Darwinism. Natural selection. It's happening.

Were all you guys raised by rednecks who drank too much and beat their wives? Sure sounds like it.

You cant if you are a woman

Nobody is talking of beating her retard

They only care when they get hurt as a result of their actions.

I don't give a shit about white women either. It's fun walking places and seeing their heads turn and in shock when they see my Asian qt wife. They stare forever and show their jealousy so visibly. Delicious.

Attached: 1551631512911.webm (480x480, 2.19M)

Attached: 1540438818206.jpg (1051x4806, 696K)

You totally missed the point, faggot.

desuarchive.org/int/thread/94928735/

Attached: 1536497438248.png (800x533, 358K)

I bet she was a catalogue order.

true

Im not some amerimutt who talks through flowers and who daily has to deciphers meaning of others sentences. Talk straight faggot

fpbp

Nah, if you don't get it, no amount of explaining will make it clearer for you, low iq dude.

Attached: 1559538126743.jpg (857x1988, 296K)

nice projecting, faggot.

Women don't have a race. Y-chromosomal lineages don't mix. Any male child carries the father's Y-chromosome, and this continues indefinitely. A female child carries the mother's X chromosome, but this could have come from her mother or father. Reality is inherently patrilineal. Women also have no need for the social environment created by race, as they do not face Darwinian pressure from social sources. Women are always guaranteed to pass on their genes if they want to, the utility provided to men by race has no value to them. Women unironically don't see race (those who do are rare mutations which will never become the norm without artificial selection), they only see Chad and virgins.

Estonia? WTF? Is that some sort of MMO nation full of furries?

Attached: 1562975779844.jpg (1760x2732, 1.51M)

most likely, and a shit breed from somewhere like Thailand.

How am I projecting?

>free lawyer
>of course its a kike.

Attached: 1546817197387.jpg (1408x1387, 113K)

>white women are shit!
>no, but we need to marry them
>YELLOW WOMAN BAD
Schizo, lel

Attached: 1535325340348.jpg (2000x678, 221K)

If you were paying attention to the thread, nigger...

I said I'd only consider certain races of asian.

Thailand is still full of pedos from around the world including the US. Despite the fact losers like that guy go to nab a young one, they face severe penalties if caught. Hope he gets caught.

despite being 13% of the mice population, black mice commit 50% of all food theft and child consumption

Based

Women just think inside whatever box society gives them to operate in.

>Jew demoralization thread when white women are statistically the most race-loyal
Schlomo go

indeed, white women are BLACKpilled

Attached: go back to reddit.jpg (487x280, 24K)

Not nearly as much as men are.

>i would consider asian
>first to accuse another user of getting low quality asian
Too obvious

Attached: 1541141461937.jpg (1000x1000, 151K)

they deserve to be raped and killed

no white whore should be saved

all of them are scum

This. You have more in common with you male dog that a female human being. Don't try to understand

Do you attempt to talk to them? Or just cry you can't have them? Find a good christian girl with blue eyes and redpill her over time

Is it wrong to think that getting rid of all niggers is what’s best for the world. I feel like it’s unethical to have them around. Niggers create so much suffering because of their incompetence. In a ethno-globe that’s fully white suffering would be reduced a million fold. Nobody would be subjugated to the cruel fate of being born a nigger.

go away with your shit memes

A literal fucking nigger. Commit suicide.

You missed the 'fellow' part, noseberg.

Ive had quite, retard. Its amazing this board willingly pushes the incel label the news slapped on it,

just leave your semen-encrusted basement from time to time and you will see what i mean

nope, truth hurts my man..

they truly dont care.

quite a few*

Civilization exists because men of agency were able to domesticate women into monogamy through institutional marriage. In evolutionary terms they just are less tribal and this applies to all races, and if you get butthurt over the way evolution shaped things you may as well be an SJW. That said, women can be nationalistic and when there is a charismatic strongman leader they will fall into line. Blompf is OK, but Hitler or Mussolini is a much better example of this kind of high quality individual.

It is not sex that provides meaning, but family. Otherwise agree. Too bad most women are so damaged they will wreck their family for cash and loser dick and good goy points.

Women are sentient livestock.

White women get niggered far more than you think user.

*most white women