Police officer urinates on girl waiting for the bus

Find a tree and some hemp, gentlemen.

Attached: Screenshot_20190821-204318~2.png (1080x764, 549K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ULzdD_0GXA
nbcnews.com/news/crime-courts/cleveland-police-officer-charged-trying-kidnap-12-year-old-girl-n1045036
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cleveland made this nigger a cop and gave him authority to infringe upon your second amendment right to bear arms under red flag laws.

Based

God I wish that were me

(the 12yo girl)

BASED

HHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGG
i wish to be the little girl ;__;

Attached: 237e52e7120fa1e5e56440e05a141e90.png (1987x2526, 2.11M)

I bet the father is pissed

What color was the girl?

with a name like that, did they hire that nigger fresh off the boat?

Imagine the smell.

If he was a white cop they would have arrested her for resisting being urinated on

>Asking the important questions

Hey gonna get so fucked up in prison. I did 7 years. Every sex offender gets fucked up every race attacks their own sex offenders, they have to, no choice.
he’s gonna get beat up, stabbed, slashed on the face possible eye pop out

Pretty based. That'll teach her not to piss him off

This morning I was driving through a construction zone and saw a nigger cop, he was wearing his police issue baseball hat sideways and sagging his duty pants. He had AirPods on and was dancing with the music maybe 18 inches from traffic.

like newports and malt liquor

This lol, cop AND a sex offender? It's over for him

made me think of something and all I can say is, things have changed
youtube.com/watch?v=3ULzdD_0GXA

call the KKK

Yes especially being a black cop the black inmates see him as a total race traitor he’ll be attacked and probably killed during the 90 day observation when he’s in custody but hasn’t been sent to his final prison yet. He’d be better pulling a Epstein and offing himself because the black inmates will torture him he will die in so much pain

No he's not. He's an ex cop. He'll be in protective custody 23 hours a day.

blacks in prison don't really care about pedos or sex offenders. Only whites and mexicans will serve what is due.

As bad as the headline is, it’s underplayed. It’s an attempted kidnapping.

Checked. Right as Columbus is talking about how 'racist' it's police force is, this happens.

he was marking his property?

>nhiwatiwa
WAPS as fuck.

what race is she??

murican.

So a spic?

No a nigger just like the gorillions your kike ancestors shipped to the continent you fucking clog sporting nigger lover.

Attached: 1544930424381.png (4151x4155, 2.41M)

Holy fuck, just look at that fucking turnip head. Even by hideous nigger standards this is a hell of a specimen.

Sending my energy and goodwill to the prison assassins assigned to him

>blacks in prison don't really care about pedos or sex offenders.
Bet you they care about the whole ex-cop thing.

Attached: b2fa2fa49e232b40b354694dd1355a4e21aecebaf88455c84581708780a5f15a.jpg (432x387, 33K)

What kind of nigger fucked your ass?

>A Cleveland police officer tried to kidnap a 12-year-old girl waiting for her school bus and urinated on her while he filmed the interaction, prosecutors said.

>Officer Solomon Nhiwatiwa, 34, is charged with attempted kidnapping, pandering obscenity, disseminating material harmful to juveniles, assault, endangering children, child enticement, interfering with custody and public indecency. He is set to be arraigned on Monday.

I bet it's probably false, but what the hell. I want to know the story behind this. What caused this man of the law to urinate on a little girl who was only waiting for the school bus?

Short rope, short drop.

Because he was a drunk jiggaboo.
Do you need any further clarification?

Since from his name the guy's clearly a rapefugee straight out of the groid jungles, he probably believed that him becoming a police officer meant he was like a royal king's guard and so it was okay for him to do any crimes.
I just imagine this silly negroid like,
>MY NAME IS NIWATIWA
>U WILL RESPECT ME I HAVE DA POWA NOW
lmao fucking nigs

Attached: dindu problem solving.gif (300x197, 1.85M)

Stop being gay you fucking nigger mongler.

>child molester
>cop

Yikes this dude is gonna have a rough time in prison

Stop going illegally in the USA

Apefirmative Action

Don't tell me were to go you hebe.

R. Kelly piss on girl too

its some new trend?

R Kelly is a cop??????????????

Well if he pisses on a little girl he deserves it.

nbcnews.com/news/crime-courts/cleveland-police-officer-charged-trying-kidnap-12-year-old-girl-n1045036

>A Cleveland police officer was indicted on Wednesday on charges of attempted kidnapping and multiple counts of sexual offenses involving a 12-year-old girl, whom he urinated on at a school bus stop after she refused to get in his car, prosecutors said.

Attached: 1408717445591.gif (200x157, 875K)

>Solomon Nhiwatiwa

Why is it always an african nigger when a cop does something like this

I was in prison for 8 years and sex offenders actually get left alone entirely, many of them actually make a lot of friends and get privileged treatment. Never once saw one get accosted during my entire stint in supermax, but I did see a lot of blacks having gay sex with each other in public.

7 years in your mom's basement.

Imported from which Sub-saharan african shit-hole and diversity hired to cover which population recently imported?

Why do blacks in prison fuck each other so much?

well they do bring a lot over from africa every year in the north what with the retarded churches and what not. It wouldnt surprise me if he was second generation.

Remember somali cop in MN that shot Justine Diamond?

>Cianca's antics led to a spot on a 1964 episode of "Candid Camera," which turned out to be one of the series' most popular segments. Cianca's appearance led to requests for television and radio interviews, as well as invitations to direct traffic in other towns. He also had a cameo role in the 1983 movie "Flashdance."
>1964
>1983
this dude was probly one of the top 20 best known cops in the country for 20 years.

34? He's first gen, probably came here as a "teen."

>in prison

Attached: Almost prison.webm (202x360, 1.77M)

>be me
>milfag
>manage security clearances for a reservist organization
>get report from investigative unit
>E-7 reservist fucked up during his civilian job
>he's a 16 year state patrol
>had a female law enforcement explorer on a ride along
>muh dik -- decided to stick his dick in her
>she cried rape
>lost his job, lost his military job, and no security clearance

human nature is so sad and predictable

Attached: 1556910148365.jpg (500x600, 95K)

How would ya like me to lose your head?

u mad nigger boi?

Attached: 1552865242617.jpg (1125x1500, 294K)