Why should blue states have to pay for red States?

Why should blue states have to pay for red States?

foxnews.com/media/economist-reacts-to-high-numbers-of-new-yorkers-fleeing-to-florida-because-of-high-state-taxes

Attached: Snapchat-770308644.jpg (764x910, 51K)

That's because blue states have the worst inequality and many billionaires.

>state taxes

You're an idiot.

Fucking snowbirds ruining my state.

Attached: the most florida picture imaginable.jpg (514x545, 68K)

This was a silly thread to post on Jow Forums. You are about to be inundated by assholes claiming that the red states are making all of the money and propping up the blue states lol. If you cite federal tax and spending stats, they'll laugh at you and call it fake.

Red States FEED Blue States.
How about Red States cut off the electricity flow, and Agricultural supply to Blue States?
MOst Blue-States would eat themselves alive in a week.
So fuck off with this stupid question.

NIGGERS

I hate niggers

holy based. Those faggot tourists can shit up a different state now

If they site how many AIDS-infested nigger-cocks you suck per week-----and how many gallons of AIDS-infested nigger-semen you guzzle in a year-------------what then?

you should leave.
show me what true power looks like.
until then, im going to assume youre a california faggot who wears medium shirts.
pathetic.

>Red States FEED Blue States.

Yeah with all of those totally independent, non federally subsidized farms right? LOL

>pay for
Money isn't even real
You know what is real?
Food and water.
You know, those things blue states can't provide for itself

It's not that cut and dry. Stop inflaming issues you don't know anything about.

The fact is there are mix of "blue" and "red" people in every state that fill the professions and industries of that state. Why separate people?

Unless you need the unending cycle of chaos to keep your weird pyramid cult in power.

Fun fact.
Before the tax reform, residents of high tax states could deduct their high state burden from their federal. Essentially making them leeches off red states with less gibs.

>People should starve because it's not insanely profitable.
>That or we should entirely rely on cheap low quality foreign sources of food and hope they don't use that advantage against us

I didn't say either of those things. What I did was point out that the thing you said red states support everyone with is actually supported by the federal government.

No, you’re an idiot if you think that’s how it boils down.

only federal taxes get redistributed.
how do high state taxes in new york pay for things in another state?

That is all so that the farmers produce extra--------enough to feed the Blue-Area faggots who largely live in CONSUMER regions

I didn't say that, you dumb nigger. That and you're conflating general "support" with a critical resource. It's subsidized because it should be for ALL our benefit. Dumbass.

I miss when Southwest Florida was just me and only 2 neighbors within a mile. Now we're packed like sardines and taxes are through the roof because the infrastructure wasn't made with such a high population in mind so they're rebuilding everything

They shouldn't and red states shouldn't have to pay for blue states. every state should support themselves. absolutely.

Hrmmm, why is the south so poor.. hrmmmmmm.

HRMMMMM..

HRMMMMMMMMM.

Attached: 1553213700328.png (4200x6184, 1.19M)

>I didn't say that, you dumb nigger.

Yeah, I noticed shortly after I replied. Still, my point stands.

>That and you're conflating general "support" with a critical resource. It's subsidized because it should be for ALL our benefit. Dumbass.
I didn't say it shouldn't be subsidized. All I did was point out that it is in fact supported by the federal government and that claiming that it's red states supporting everyone else is silly. If we didn't have it, we'd have to pay more for imported food obviously, but the federal government is still the one propping it up.

Excuses, excuses.

Let me say it again so you can understand this, you dumb fuck. Red States grow the food that you eat and it's subsidized by all Americans so that you don't have to rely on foreign powers to literally survive. You're criticizing a nation protecting a critical resource. The fact that you're focusing on this means you have the IQ of a chimp.

Also, the red states were always the ones paying fully to the feds. Blue states citizens used to be able to deduct their state taxes from their federal. Which meant the state to use all the money instead of the feds so only red States actually contributed to the nation.

>Excuses, excuses.
Also, I didn't add that farmers are also subsidized to produce (what would domestically be considered an excessive surplus) enough so that certain crops of ours are sold INTERNATIONALLY.
Never forget that part

>You're criticizing a nation protecting a critical resource.

No, I'm not. I'm pointing out that the feds protect and subsidize it and that this isn't some case of red states supporting everyone. The 'support' you claim they provide is in turn supported by the federal government.

>farmers are subsidized
Yes, I know.

>Blue states citizens used to be able to deduct their state taxes from their federal.

Also forgot to address this. Even BEFORE the capped deduction, they were still paying more and getting less back than the red states. Only difference now is they pay even more than before.

Big fat red state cocks, you homofag.

>South Texas border literally the least white part of the country
God damn. I knew it was bad, but not THIS bad. Not sure about 2020, but 2024 is a lost cause.

Ye it's fucked. Even if we had a full wall on the southern border, that does fuckall to address the demographic shift within the country. It's basically completely fucked.

Because red states are the agricultural states and feed you?

highways and military bases.

"Why should red states have to feed blue states?"