How does one raise their testosterone levels quickly?

How does one raise their testosterone levels quickly?

Attached: pepeee.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g3rq7BfegLM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Suck lots of DICK. That jizz will supercharge your test.

Fake and gay

Drop the EU meme flag and your testosterone will skyrocket

These are all things I did at home that instantly boosted my testosterone within 3 days.

>NoFap
>Pushups (or any working out)
>Cold Showers
>Healthy foods (don't eat out)

Injectable horse hormones.

why the fuck should i help you beta?

Lift.

Attached: MV5BODcwYjBiMDYtMjAxMi00ZDU0LTkwN2EtMjQ4NTU3NjBjOWM1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzI2Mjc1NjQ@._V1_.jpg (1400x1980, 435K)

Cut out dairy and onions

Attached: 1490958481905.webm (640x800, 2.38M)

t. dude that got tricked into it by his arab stepdad

Any appreciable rise in serum T will cause a counteracting rise in estrogen. "Low T" is a whole bunch of different things, including not having as many T receptors as Chad, which nothing can change - this is why guys can go on gear cycles for years and their voices don't become bass baritone, their simply aren't enough receptors.

Eat red meat
Lift heavy weights

Don't forget lots of s o i

Fat ass here who wants to exercise more, for fit or semi fit fags, what is your exercise routine and how often do you do it?

Run, walk, bike, push-ups, hike, hunt, surf. Just do normal activities and try and get outside.

Hunt and field strip a bear

eat meat, work out, eat animal fat (butter, eggs, bone marrow, fatty meat, etc), sleep well.

No memes:
> sunlight on your chest and balls
> max effort barbell squats
> being surrounded by a group of high test males
> fucking a female

Do anything but inject It!

STOP EATING FOOD FAT FUCKING PIG

Pro hormones

Look up max-ot. Basically low rep heavy weight (sets of 6). Works for non gear users better than "magazine" routines.

Based

Too late I already put a pizza in the oven

main thing is eat well, meaning real whole foods and no or little refined sugar. Beyond that, there are lots of theories about what the proper balance is. Some say carnivore is best, some keto. I personally dont have the money to eat steaks all day so i eat keto and my diet is: rice, oats, cheese, eggs, milk, butter, sardines, ground beef, organ meat, chicken breast, vegetables. Basically for breakfast i eat oats with eggs and butter and for dinner i eat rice with eggs, butter, vegetables and meat. I have high T and can hold muscle without working out and am in my 30's.

For workout: whatever cardio you like. Could be jogging, swimming, cycling. For strength just get a gym membership and do strong lifts to start: bench, squats, deadlift, and military press (which some people skip because of potential shoulder injuries).

go look at boobies, without rubbing one out; then do sets of pushups and some jumping jacks for twenty minutes or so; repeat multiple times daily, resting only for the sabbath

Ketamine will work wonders

youtube.com/watch?v=g3rq7BfegLM

Attached: 1538109600905.png (280x291, 120K)

Don't forget to read the fucking sticky

Swallow your own sperm & as much sperm from gay frenz as you can.

I’d say start working outside or go to the gym. Afterwards, the best way to check your test levels is to watch BBW’s. If you’re turned on, you’re high test. If you find yourself unattracted or prefer things like feet or tomboy haircuts, you should immediately get on testosterone supplements or consider suicide.

Attached: 719E51C6-02B3-40CF-B052-31D289BF672A.jpg (768x1024, 97K)

I'm not fat though, I'll just shit it all out tomorrow.

>Lift weights
>Eat meat
>Eat Sour Kraut and other fermented foods
>Be competitive
>Hangout with Chads
>Don't jerk off as much
>Bang women (or at least flirt with them)

get some otc dhea- it's great and legal

This belongs on pol?